GREEN LANTERN MOD

Started by Tien shinhan, June 25, 2012, 08:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 27, 2012, 08:03PM #15 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:56AM by fox456
I'm looking forward to trying out Green Lantern.  However, neither of the links are working for me.  I click on them and nothing happens.

Also, is version 1.1 the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now or just has the helicopter fix?

Thanks again for the mod.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on June 27, 2012, 08:03PM
I'm looking forward to trying out Green Lantern.  However, neither of the links are working for me.  I click on them and nothing happens.
i don't know why the links are not working for you the links are fine when i checked today.
Also, is version 1.1 the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now or just has the helicopter fix?
what do you mean,i did'nt get you there :scratchhead:

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Well, that ban me part was...interesting. Anywho, I'll wait with the mod until you release the updated version (just in case) :)

What the heck?!?  I have no idea how that "advertising statement" got into my last post.  I know for a fact that I didn't type all of that.  After I entered that post, I saw a typo.  I went back and corrected the typo (which was only to remove one letter) and then hit "Save."  I would delete it except that people have commented on it and it would make their posts look odd.  Maybe an administrator can tell me the best way to fix it.  For now, I'll cross it out.

Sorry to mess up your thread.  I had asked if version 1.1 is the complete mod or just the helicopter fix.

version1.1 is just the helicopter fix.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Thanks again for the mod.

Did you get up from the computer while editing?

The forum has some automatic word corrections like "$hit" turns into "chocolate egg" (last time I checked) so maybe this has something to do with that?

Quote from: DeeDooo on June 28, 2012, 10:20AM
The forum has some automatic word corrections like "$hit" turns into "chocolate egg" (last time I checked) so maybe this has something to do with that?

That would make sense.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 28, 2012, 10:17AM
Did you get up from the computer while editing?

No, but I'm having some trouble with my computer lately.  Google search isn't working.  Neither are Google images.  Then I got the redirect virus (which I was able to eliminate).  But, today my computer wouldn't start up.  Twice it said there was a hard drive and operating system error.  Somehow it started on the third try.  I've already been through one hard drive crash (two summers ago).  Not to mention that Broly's Green Lantern mod links don't work for me either.  I'm going to enter them manually.

Quote from: fox456 on June 29, 2012, 12:04AM
No, but I'm having some trouble with my computer lately.  Google search isn't working.  Neither are Google images.  Then I got the redirect virus (which I was able to eliminate).  But, today my computer wouldn't start up.  Twice it said there was a hard drive and operating system error.  Somehow it started on the third try.  I've already been through one hard drive crash (two summers ago).  Not to mention that Broly's Green Lantern mod links don't work for me either.  I'm going to enter them manually.

I had similar problems once. Backup all the important stuff as soon as you can; your hard disk might be about to fail.

I played Green Lantern, but later his energy got drained up and never regenerated. I tried restarting using default stats, but the same happened to him.

Let's change the play!

did you use the costume passives because for some reason they don't work.when we use max energy instead of maximum energy increase,it decreases and goes to zero.

June 29, 2012, 08:20PM #27 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:39PM by lakan
no. i used the movie costume only.

see green lantern's icon below.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/greenyq.png/

Let's change the play!

must have used costume attribute.i will fix it update later.

i see. thanks.

Let's change the play!