Venom mod version 1.2 (Z) (added tail for Thunderbolts)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 25, 2007, 01:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 04, 2009, 07:24PM #165 Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:31PM by Power Cosmic
I really wish Marvel Knights just liked this models too. Don't worry, the next Official Character may have this skin(Marvel Knights) & big mannequin(just liked Ravencore did on Venom). The Venom location we know, he was originally on 96, not Hawkeye, Hawkeye it's on 91.

A thin models & a little scale_factor. Oh god. Should resize into 1.3, is it big or still little. & exactly why i hate thin models, non top of my favorite Venom Models, bulky models RULE.

even if not bulky the model looks great incredible work DM it kinda remembers e of a new game that came out i thik its as a spidey game lololololollo!!!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: Power Cosmic on January 05, 2009, 04:17AM
A thin models & a little scale_factor. Oh god. Should resize into 1.3, is it big or still little. & exactly why i hate thin models, non top of my favorite Venom Models, bulky models RULE.

I'd like to see you do better.

Great work Dark Mark.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

January 06, 2009, 07:07AM #169 Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:22AM by Dark_Mark
Thank you guys, positive feedback always motivates me to work further!
However, University work has been hard on me lately and I have less and less time to work on anything...
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

January 10, 2009, 03:32PM #170 Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 04:32PM by Zekzt
Man..ure the freakingly awessome...
Totally briliant mod at the begginign and new update rox.. thx alot bro ure the best.

And the web of shadows skin is awesome [just what i was looking for... after finishing WOW i realized its just my style venom], and Gargan Venom is great too.

Btw could u make 1 more thing ? Alternate skin for "Clasic" venom ? Something More in black color tham the dark blue, or mabey some "move venom"styled skin ^^
But thats just sugestion, u already maked one of the greatest models in marvel customs imho [im huge fan of old venom, the mc.farlane one.. and i was so dissapointed long ago when it was reavealed pc version will not be updated as the x-box one... u maked my dream come true]

Once more.. really big thanks for your hard work.
Cheers.

Added Rapidshare link to first page.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

February 13, 2009, 09:42AM #174 Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:45AM by Teancum
Guys, put your requests in the requests forum.  Don't post them in someone's release topic.  It does not help your requests get done sooner, in fact it usually just upsets the modder.

That being said don't fill this thread up with "I'm sorry" posts.  Just please don't do it any more.  This does not need to be discussed any further, just stopped.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, Dark_Mark.

the venom mod is off the chain you did a awsome job on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :carnage: :venom: :toxin: :venom2: :eek:
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

Please help.The venom mod dosent work for me.I mean venom does not appear in a game whatever i do.Whats the problem?What i need to change in a readme file.Sorry i just dont understand this.Thanks for anwsers anyway.

June 02, 2009, 11:21AM #178 Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 12:07PM by Dark_Mark
New in version 1.1:
QuoteAdded voiceovers for Venom-Mysterio and Venom-Rhino conversations.
Fixed the issue with Arcade's androids not copying Venom's models.
Added new voices captured by Teancum.
Made the mod fully compatible with Official Characters 1.0 (no need to backup anything when installing the mod).

Mirror please? Can't access mediafire!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?