Random talk about Spider-Man

Started by xXScarletSpiderXx, September 05, 2012, 12:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, so as I was reading this topic, I got curious and I went on to investigate on the Marvel Database (wikia).

*SPOILERS AHEAD, PROCEED WITH CAUTION* (At least, I think they are spoilers, who can trust the internet nowadays?)

So, I'm not sure who this Alpha guy is, but I found someone from 2012, named Andrew Maguire. I read his full history and it turns out he is already depowered by Spidey due to being somewhat unstable with his powers. So, as I was there, I went on to read about others as well. It turns out the Sentry has a good chance of returning (hopefully less unstable this time), based on the stuff, that happened at his funeral.

*END OF SPOILERS* (If they were spoilers)

So...uh....I always get confused when I start reading stuff there :D I didn't really find much about the "Superior Spider-Man" (I didn't really look to tell you the truth, I dismissed the whole title of the thing to begin with), the only I care about is the fact, that I don't want Marvel to ever kill off/replace Peter Parker as Spider-Man. That would be just stupid

I'm pretty sure it's still Peter. They're just screwing up the costume and making him darker and less wise-cracking.

Slott stated that Peter is not dead or retired. He's just not the Superior Spider-Man.

And it really pisses me off to see that Mary Jane will date this unknown Spider-Man instead of Peter Parker. Come on, Slott, why do you want her to be such a s*** !

Peter and MJ are the best Marvel's lovers ever, period. Just make them come back together again and screw Mephisto, or Tante May, or anybody else !

But they're cancelling Amazing Spider-Man...? What the heck?! Am I going to have to switch my subscription to Avenging Spider-Man or something?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 14, 2012, 02:26PM
But they're cancelling Amazing Spider-Man...? What the heck?! Am I going to have to switch my subscription to Avenging Spider-Man or something?
If they're even continuing with it, and if they do they'll probably switch it  to this new Spider-Man.
Why Marvel, why?