Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Odinson, when I try to download your (really awesome, by the way) movie Rocket skin, the link brings me to a "Page not found" error. Can this perhaps be remedied soon?
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

Quote from: LikeAnEagle on August 16, 2014, 09:07AM
Odinson, when I try to download your (really awesome, by the way) movie Rocket skin, the link brings me to a "Page not found" error. Can this perhaps be remedied soon?
That's maybe cause I upload it in the Facebook group. You can try download it from there.

Is this rocket from Pinball or Marvel Heroes? I've been searching for a Starlord model (rigged or ripped) but haven't found one yet. Great Job! Can't d/l from fb. Looking forward to adding it.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: MelloMods on August 16, 2014, 06:32PM
Is this rocket from Pinball or Marvel Heroes? I've been searching for a Starlord model (rigged or ripped) but haven't found one yet. Great Job! Can't d/l from fb. Looking forward to adding it.
Hey. I was waiting for you. I have Starlord models that I'll like to share with you.

Great! You can PM me w/ the models if you want. Thank  You!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Congratulations Odinson! This is another great release. I downloaded and I'm enjoying the skin of the Rocket. :)

Skins I release in the backup forum. WWH, Thunderbolts Punisher and Age of Thunder Thor.
Hulk

Punisher

Thor

Good job mi amigo :D I'm downloading now ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome!
Incrível!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

For your consideration: Ultron-6

Edit: This is not Ultron-6 but Ultron-9, full adamantium body.