Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It just seems odd that your newer computer would crash so much.  I wonder if it's a memory issue.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on January 05, 2013, 10:22AM
It just seems odd that your newer computer would crash so much.  I wonder if it's a memory issue.

I'm not sure :/ I know how to do a ton of stuff with a computer, just not on a computer. When a computer has a problem I have no idea how it happened or what to do about it haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is something I had to create for my Graphic Arts classing using the 3 words I got, which were Alienation, Scissors, and Storm.

I have a few more things posted on my DeviantArt page, I will be uploading more soon! http://zachman1996.deviantart.com/gallery/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 31, 2013, 05:33PM
This is something I had to create for my Graphic Arts classing using the 3 words I got, which were Alienation, Scissors, and Storm.

[BIG PHOTO]

I have a few more things posted on my DeviantArt page, I will be uploading more soon! http://zachman1996.deviantart.com/gallery/

Looked at the page; nice work!

I wish I still had time to just sit down and draw things like I used to. I remember when I was in the 8th grade, my teacher for my Reading class (one of my favorite teachers ever, by the way) would always spend the first 15 minutes or so of class reading out of a novel. During that time, she didn't mind if you decided to draw something or nap as long as you were quiet. So while I listened, I worked on a single drawing each day during that time for the whole year. It was a drawing depicting the climax of Spider-Man 3 (Spider-Man fighting Venom in the foreground while MJ was in the taxi in the black web, and giant Sandman and Harry Osborn off to the side in the back). I ended up with something really detailed.

As it always is with such time-consuming things, my mother promptly threw it in the garbage while we were cleaning out my backpack for the next year, claiming I was too into "childish things".

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 31, 2013, 09:36PM
Looked at the page; nice work!

I wish I still had time to just sit down and draw things like I used to. I remember when I was in the 8th grade, my teacher for my Reading class (one of my favorite teachers ever, by the way) would always spend the first 15 minutes or so of class reading out of a novel. During that time, she didn't mind if you decided to draw something or nap as long as you were quiet. So while I listened, I worked on a single drawing each day during that time for the whole year. It was a drawing depicting the climax of Spider-Man 3 (Spider-Man fighting Venom in the foreground while MJ was in the taxi in the black web, and giant Sandman and Harry Osborn off to the side in the back). I ended up with something really detailed.

As it always is with such time-consuming things, my mother promptly threw it in the garbage while we were cleaning out my backpack for the next year, claiming I was too into "childish things".

I'm sorry to hear that, it sounded like an awesome drawing! I keep everything of mine I have notebooks from elementary school still with things I drew in them, and every thing I drew on paper. I have tons of magazine holders that I put all my drawings in.

And honestly I don't think you are ever to old to like "childish" things, of course that being said there is a time and place to grow up, but I would never give up the things of my childhood because they are what make me, me you know? And I am not saying you did that or anything, just writing my thoughts down haha.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 31, 2013, 09:58PM
I'm sorry to hear that, it sounded like an awesome drawing! I keep everything of mine I have notebooks from elementary school still with things I drew in them, and every thing I drew on paper. I have tons of magazine holders that I put all my drawings in.

And honestly I don't think you are ever to old to like "childish" things, of course that being said there is a time and place to grow up, but I would never give up the things of my childhood because they are what make me, me you know? And I am not saying you did that or anything, just writing my thoughts down haha.

Oh yeah, of course. If I had actually listened, I would've never joined MarvelMods!

The funny thing is that my sister also loves to draw but has everything of hers stuffed into drawers somewhere. My mom tried to get her to clean it up, but gave up because she's really into art and drawing things. And also because she can't seem to extricate it from her room.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on February 01, 2013, 10:20AM
Oh yeah, of course. If I had actually listened, I would've never joined MarvelMods!

The funny thing is that my sister also loves to draw but has everything of hers stuffed into drawers somewhere. My mom tried to get her to clean it up, but gave up because she's really into art and drawing things. And also because she can't seem to extricate it from her room.

When I start working on new things, like for my writing and what ever else I draw a ton of designs and stuff and I just leave them where ever I can find space in my room before I put them in the holders.

Quote from: Owl City on February 07, 2013, 10:54AM
I've always wanted to see a male version of the scene when Ariel sings on that rock so I decided to draw it!
http://owlcitydreamer.deviantart.com/art/Part-Of-Your-World-Male-version-352934563
It's wonderful! Great job Owl City!! :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Owl City on February 07, 2013, 10:54AM
I've always wanted to see a male version of the scene when Ariel sings on that rock so I decided to draw it!
http://owlcitydreamer.deviantart.com/art/Part-Of-Your-World-Male-version-352934563

That is awesome I love it :)

I really want to post my Facebook profile photos here, because I put a lot of work into making them look cool. But at the same time, I don't want to post a photo of myself here (privacy purposes).

Quote from: Hyperman360 on February 08, 2013, 05:18PM
I really want to post my Facebook profile photos here, because I put a lot of work into making them look cool. But at the same time, I don't want to post a photo of myself here (privacy purposes).

That's understandable!

Here is a piece I drew for my New X-Men team. I wish I did better on some of their arms :/ I used a base picture of the X-Men for this as inspiration, but I don't know where I found it.

And here is a cover to my story/ novel The Final Hope.