Weakest Xtreme Power?

Started by Lightning249539, January 20, 2013, 10:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 20, 2013, 10:25AM Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 09:52PM by Lightning249539
Which Mua character haad the weakest Xtreme Power?
You are allow to pick 2.
:storm:

January 20, 2013, 11:45AM #1 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:54AM by Metallist
Lethal Lunge? I'm sure it was "feral rage". There also other official characters xtremes, like the PSP exclusives  :genis: Big Bang,  :hawkeye: Ricochet Rocket,  :blackwidow::ronin:. And also the Xbox 360 additional characters (they were all included in the gold version)  :hulk_icon: Hulk Smash,  :magneto::nightcrawler2::stooth::venom2::cyclops::doom:

I don't remember most of them so I went for Spider-man's (because it can't be used on large enemies or bosses) and Elektra (because she sucks).
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on January 22, 2013, 11:39AM
I don't remember most of them so I went for Spider-man's (because it can't be used on large enemies or bosses) and Elektra (because she sucks).
Yeah i agree with you Dihan. :storm:

I agree on the post above as well  :eek:

Spidey's doesn't seem to do any damage at all. And there ate time when elektra's Xtreme doesn't hit the target.  :panther:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on January 23, 2013, 08:40AM
I agree on the post above as well  :eek:

Spidey's doesn't seem to do any damage at all. And there ate time when elektra's Xtreme doesn't hit the target.  :panther:
Yeah Spiderman just hangs them from the ceiling and Elektra i just dont like her Xtreme. :storm:

Elektra's can be out of range at times as well. Just remembered that whenever I used to have her on my team before  :ugh: If it weren't for a booster, she'd never make it in my 27 :)

True True , did you vote two characters that had weak powers yet? :storm:

Oh I did :D
And I just noticed that Ronin's Xtreme doesn't have a name D:

I don't remember it too well but is there any name that pops out whenever she uses her Xtreme?

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on January 25, 2013, 03:16AM
Oh I did :D
And I just noticed that Ronin's Xtreme doesn't have a name D:

I don't remember it too well but is there any name that pops out whenever she uses her Xtreme?

It's called Power Strike, I believe :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on January 25, 2013, 03:24AM
Thx MUA Lover i never played as her so i did not know her Xtreme power name. :storm:

Quote from: MUALover on January 25, 2013, 03:24AM

Thanks for that MUALover :D

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 25, 2013, 09:36AM
Thx MUA Lover i never played as her so i did not know her Xtreme power name. :storm:
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on January 26, 2013, 05:52AM
Thanks for that MUALover :D

Your welcome :) I never played as her either! :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench