Your Favorite Movie Series

Started by MUALover, February 02, 2013, 11:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is your most favorited movie series? Choose the options above, will update the poll with another movie series ;)
Feel free to choose them :)

Harry Potter is my favorite series of all time
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I voted for Resident Evil, Huge fan :D

But I think a close second would have to be the Alien series for me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Since my favourite movie series is not listed, I'll write it down here: Back To The Future Series. A close second would be the Indiana Jones Trilogy (the 4th movie was meh).

Quote from: Suigetsu on February 03, 2013, 10:30AM
Since my favourite movie series is not listed, I'll write it down here: Back To The Future Series. A close second would be the Indiana Jones Trilogy (the 4th movie was meh).

I love the 4th one! Everyone I know doesn't really like it, but I have to say I think it's my Favorite!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

For me it's like this: The first one is a classic; the second movie is a bit annoying, but still good; the third movie is just hilarious, which is why I love it and the fourth movie feels like....it feels like they wanted to milk the cow, but forgot, that it should have been done ages ago. But don't get me wrong, it's a good movie. Just, it feels like it was done late

Quote from: Suigetsu on February 03, 2013, 11:13AM
For me it's like this: The first one is a classic; the second movie is a bit annoying, but still good; the third movie is just hilarious, which is why I love it and the fourth movie feels like....it feels like they wanted to milk the cow, but forgot, that it should have been done ages ago. But don't get me wrong, it's a good movie. Just, it feels like it was done late

Yeah I understand! I love all the Indian Jones movies, but the 4th one hit the right note for me or something.

Well i love the Xmen Series and Harry Potter series. :storm:

I love the Twilight and Harry Potter Series. I voted for Harry Potter because I like it more.
I wish people would call the first movie the Philosopher Stone though, not Sorcerer's Stone >.> xD

Poll updated, thanks for reminding, Hyperman! ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I like the marvel cinematic universe the most I just wish that spider-man could at least have a little connection with it but nope! Sony owns spidey!