The Outsider's Crypt (contains 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Found it. This is the script given in the X-Men Legends conversion. Give it a try

startMovie("r102", "afterMovie")
waitsignal("afterMovie")
loadMapChooseTeam("mansion/man1a/mansion1a_1")

^ No good. Doesn't get past the title screen. Thanks for trying, though. Maybe I can find some way to get to Attilan quicker through the Extract option. There must be a script or file somewhere to unlock all of the Extract locations at the start. I may have fixed the Uatu switch issue but I need to check first without playing through the whole game.

SPECIAL NOTE: My apologies to those who use Heroselect -- the 28 Roster Limit Hack will not work with that system, as it doesn't recognize 28 heroes as possible -- even though it is now possible. Heroselect's creator, Norrin Radd, would need to update Heroselect, as I don't know how to, and I don't think he's active anymore. But hey, the herostat-compiling method is not that hard. It's very easy, and the preferred method of myself and many others.

So, my next project is a secret mod whose password can be found at http://www.phantom-4.com when released. But for now, in old-school Outsider's Lab form, I'll provide some hints. See if you can guess who it is. (NOTE: I cannot confirm nor deny if your guess is correct.)

(1) The character is male.
(2) He is from the Marvel Universe.
(3) He is a hero, though he looks villainous.
(4) He is considered forgotten by most. Only those who grew up with Marvel in the 80's and 90's would know who he is.
(5) He is not popular around here at Marvel Mods. His name has only been mentioned 4 times in this whole website...

After this secret mod, I'll will create Goro of Mortal Kombat as The Outsider's Road To 150 continues.

Damn, I thought I knew who it was, but I guess not :(

Still looking forward to him, whoever he is, and Goro, though! :)

Please dude, do the black order, infinity war is coming soon, so it would be cool if you did:
-Corvus Glaive
-Proxima Midnight
-Black Dwarf
-Ebony Maw
-Supergiant

I was hoping it would be Strong Guy but surprisingly he's been mentioned more than 4 times.

Would he happen to be a former Avenger with a doctorate and a weakness for women?

Interesting guesses. I know he's a hard one to figure out. The only reason Andersonbrazil knows is because he created the skins and mannequin for this mystery hero. He will be worth the wait when he comes out. It will shock you, which we all know is what I like to do. :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: SOH972 on February 03, 2018, 02:55PM
Please dude, do the black order, infinity war is coming soon, so it would be cool if you did:
-Corvus Glaive
-Proxima Midnight
-Black Dwarf
-Ebony Maw
-Supergiant

You have asked for this request before, and when you did, I recall that Ceamonks890 had answered you...

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on January 02, 2018, 04:01PM
Outsider has mentioned previously, that he won't take any more requests(on account of his modding to-do list being full and he's planning to retire as a modder, once all that is said and done). But if you want Thanos's black order, why not try and learn to make these characters yourself? The community can never have enough modders :)

I approve that message. Try either Erik Lensherr or Julio Cabral and see if they may be interested. Or, you can attempt them yourself. The Knowledge Base has everything you need to get you started.

For a little bit I thought maybe it might be the Eric O'Grady incarnation of Ant-Man, but somehow that doesn't seem right. He'd definitely fit a lot of that criteria, though (seems villainous despite being technically heroic, has an ambiguous costume choice and additional "Slaying Mantis" alias, is generally forgotten or overlooked, etc.). However, when I searched for him on the forum, he hadn't been mentioned even -once- X'D I can't help but find that kind of funny.

Also, I'm the last person who should be talking on the sentiment, but I do agree it would be nice if more modders showed up. I would love to learn myself and would still like to give it a proper try someday but unfortunately it probably won't happen anytime soon : / maybe in a year or so.

Quote from: Outsider on February 04, 2018, 08:48AM
Interesting guesses. I know he's a hard one to figure out. The only reason Andersonbrazil knows is because he created the skins and mannequin for this mystery hero. He will be worth the wait when he comes out. It will shock you, which we all know is what I like to do. :king: (evil laugh)

You have asked for this request before, and when you did, I recall that Ceamonks890 had answered you...

I approve that message. Try either Erik Lensherr or Julio Cabral and see if they may be interested. Or, you can attempt them yourself. The Knowledge Base has everything you need to get you started.

Sorry dude, I didn't remember, but as I said before, it would be really cool if you did them. Last time I ask for them, swear.

Interesting. It might be -probably who Jaybird means - a certain D.D. created all the way back in 1961; it might also be the actual 'Forgotten One'. But I see five mentions of the former (almost six, but no.6 is his son) and only three mentions of the latter on the forum.
It's probably (and IMHO unfortunately) not Starfox, as he's been mentioned a little bit more often and he doesn't look villainous.