The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thats weired he worked fine for me  i also love the effects for 2nd power :D maybe you didn't start a new game ? you should take  look at his powerstyle and look for the effects its would help

Quote from: Polygone on August 30, 2013, 07:54AM
You are in strict violation of realesing to many mods in such a short time!

Lol, Amazing job Outsider!

EDIT : Played with him a little, three thingie's

1 : Violent flame doesn't work, its just a punch that doesnt really do anything :P
2 : Rulk has (in my case, not 100 % sure if it happens all the time) not performed a beatdown when doing red rampage, I kinda like it though, it looks more aggressive
3 : That second power effect looks Amazing, may I ask what effect you used for it?

1. I know what happened with that. Much like what shoce reported with "Heat Seeker," a file is missing that has the projectile that was used for that move. Later today, I can fix that.
2. I'm not certain either, as Red Hulk is so powerful that most enemies don't live long enough for the beatdown. He was tested at the beginning stages. Though initially the plan was to have Rulk just run right through them, ramming them down, so it works. Still, I'll test to see if he does the beatdown at all.
3. Awesome effect, isn't it? One of my favorites actually. That was from Starbolt (strblt/p2_power) with the fxlevel at 2.

I'm going to apologize to the masses, as I rushed working on Rulk due to being very busy the whole damn month. These kinds of things I usually catch, but with him I rushed it and forgot some things. When I get a chance, I'll look through the package for anything else that may be missing.

September 07, 2013, 06:17PM #137 Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 12:18AM by Outsider
AGENT VENOM

One of my secret character projects is revealed... it's Eugene "Flash" Thompson who is known as the current incarnation of :venom2: Venom (also known as "Agent Venom"). I worked very hard on trying to incorporate all of his skills, combining his webs, guns, and of course the alien symbiote. This is the first mod where I attempted and completed a sounds file. Complete the current Thunderbolts collection. Enjoy.

UPDATE: Made "Machine Gun" less powerful (not OP anymore) and shortened its firing sound.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Abilities of Web Zip and Might.
-4 skins, 4 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, mannequin, voice file, and sound file (Outsider's first)
-Uses assigned number #67. (NOTE: For those of you wondering, I couldn't share Eddie Brock's #176 due to skin-changing problems. Had to use a two-digit number.)

MOVESET:
1. Machine Gun: Unloads a hail of bullets at enemies. Press and hold.
2. Impact Webbing: Fires two balls of webbing that knocks enemies back.
3. Symbiote Capture: Grabs an enemy and gets the alien symbiote to attack him while huring nearby enemies, before throwing the captured enemy away.
4. Flash Bomb: Stuns enemies and lowers their damage output. ("C'mon - I had to put something that has the word "Flash" in it.")
5. Brain Feast: Throws a web that traps an enemy. The alien symbiote then attacks the enemy's brain - draining his health. Afterwards, he runs in fear.
6. (Boost) Camouflage: The alien symbiote blends Flash and his allies with the environment. High chance of criticals.
7. (Boost) Lethal Host: Allows symbiote suit to take control, becoming a monster. Increases melee & critical DMG, decreases damage taken, and becomes immune to throws and knockback.
8. (Xtreme) Web of Terror: Spins enemies onto web sacks, then flips up shooting the close range enemies. The alien symbiote then attacks the rest.

NOTE: When changing to and from "Lethal Host", the gun on his back disappears. Press Block to get it back.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Modern & Antivenom HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, hex-editing etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins, Thunderbolts HUD
MelloMods - Mannequin
Blizz - gun boltons, Punisher entity
Stickbro - Voice file
Sazandra125 - Web Shield block effect

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?wo8z6mkl5k2orha

This was a great surprise character. Can't wait to try him out. I don't think there's a problem with the numbering, since i've long considered the OCP Venom to be the Eddie Brock mod for so long i've been using the Anti-Venom skin deedoo made ever since hoping Flash Venom would eventually come along.

And now he has. Solid job Outsider.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Testing him now, Awesome reveal!

EDIT : Wow, you outdid yourself on this one! I absolutely LOVE his skin-swap power and his xtreme! Awesome job!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Oddark123 on September 07, 2013, 06:23PM
This was a great surprise character. Can't wait to try him out. I don't think there's a problem with the numbering, since i've long considered the OCP Venom to be the Eddie Brock mod for so long i've been using the Anti-Venom skin deedoo made ever since hoping Flash Venom would eventually come along.

And now he has. Solid job Outsider.
Quote from: Polygone on September 08, 2013, 05:01AM
Testing him now, Awesome reveal!

EDIT : Wow, you outdid yourself on this one! I absolutely LOVE his skin-swap power and his xtreme! Awesome job!

Thanks a lot, fellas. I'm proud of the end result. I had to make up for my rushing of Red Hulk. Deedooo is busy right now, but he said he might make a red variant of that skin (Thunderbolts) in good time.

Heads up, everyone. 25 more loading screens have been added to the Creation Station (my collection of loading screens), such as Taskmaster, MODOK, Red Skull, Monica Rambeau, and more (they are after Hulk). Note that while I have too many projects on my plate already, some characters caught my interest, so you never know... Loading screens like Venom II are already included in the mod, and others like Zatanna will be worked on - she's a future project. Feel free to check it out.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8839.msg166162#msg166162

EDIT: A few more will come in the next few days, so keep an eye out for them.

I'm really excited for Zatanna, this game needs more JLA'ers!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

September 14, 2013, 12:54PM #143 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:04PM by Outsider
WITCHBLADE

This is a mod of Sara Pezzini, Top Cow's leading lady that wields the mystical Witchblade gauntlet. She's an NYPD homicide detective. The gauntlet is male in spirit and conveniently rips all her clothing off and grants her a variety of powers. She has teamed with Marvel characters including Punisher, Elektra, and her "husband" at one time, Wolverine. I designed her to be the sexiest mod ever made - much like the provocative way Top Cow promotes her. I find Sara fun to play with, and... wait, that didn't sound right. What I'm saying is that you'll enjoy controlling her... no wait, that could be taken out of context. Um, ya'll know what I mean.

WARNING: The skins, icons, and loading screens of this mod contains explicit (but not XXX-rated) sexual content. Download and use only if you are not easily offended by such material.

UPDATE: Now has a mannequin. Added Danielle Baptiste (Witchblade II) as a 5th skin with HUD and loading screen. Fixed "Police Pistol" animation. Updated herostat.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-5 highly detailed hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 3 loading screens, sound file, mannequin, and icons containing Witchblade art by Greg Horn, Keu Cha, and the late Michael Turner.
-Abilities of Flight and Might.
-Uses assigned number #45.

MOVESET:
1. Police Pistol: Fires quick shots with her magnum-like pistol, causing knockback.
2. Talon Slice: Extends the Witchblade to slice enemies in a radial pattern.
3. Reanimation: Uses the gauntlet's power to reanimate dead enemies to serve her for a time. Can also resurrect fallen allies.
4. Gauntlet Wave: Sara jumps and fires a wave of the Witchblade's energy, popping enemies up and away.
5. Sex Appeal: Uses her near-naked body to seduce enemies into being stunned in lust. 15% chance of enemy suffering a heart attack.
6. Energy Beam: Sara fires a beam of the gauntlet's power. Can pierce multiple enemies if fully charged.
7. (Boost) Attract & Repel: Sara's curves draws enemies to come closer. After striking out, the enemies attack her, but the gauntlet ricochets the majority inflicted damage back to them.
8. (Boost) The Shredder: The gauntlet extends to form blades. Increases melee & critical DMG, and high chance of criticals.
9. (Xtreme) Living Entity: Sara fires pieces of the Witchblade's organic material at enemies, which traps enemies and constantly attacks them with Energy damage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Danielle Baptiste skin, HUD, icons, sounds, loading screens, effects recolor, etc.
MJ Fan - All skins except Danielle Baptiste
Julio Cabral - Mannequin

BUGS:
When using Reanimation on fallen allies, when you check the quick hero select screen, the character is kneeled as though still dead, but isn't. This doesn't change until entering a new stage, or visiting a SHIELD access point.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?wgdsxddq1yescnp

Hey! :D I just tried it!! I could cause i'm not easily offended lol  ;)
I tried to make the skins sexy..but what you made for her.. haha!! That's just huge xD aha and the sex appeal power!.. Death by nosebleed xD xD
her powers look great especially the one with the Swords and the icons too, also the Xtreme is perfect for her
Sure It will be fun to play with her
Thanks for sharing ^^ Oh and Great to see you added bullseye in the list

September 19, 2013, 08:51PM #145 Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 12:14AM by Outsider
BULLSEYE

This is a mod of the professional (and criminally nuts) assassin known as :bullseye: Bullseye. As you probably expect, he has a lot of projectile moves but some with different effects, and other powers that help promote that he's an ace at throwing objects with deadly speed and accuracy. Many have requested this character for quite some time, and I've been creating a lot of Thunderbolts lately, so I thought what the heck. Unlike most characters, Bullseye is more dangerous from downtown. Enjoy killing your enemies with even getting close to them.

UPDATE: Added five new skins & HUDs, and package files for sixth skin. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Assassin's Sight (15% more damage with projectile attacks that hit enemies within 8 ft. of him.)
-Uses his in-game skin & HUD.
-5 skins, 5 HUDs, loading screen, icons, sound/voice file, & mannequin.
-Uses official number #59.

MOVESET:
1. Dead Man's Hand: Throws five playing cards of aces & eights at enemies.
2. Spin Kick: His only melee power. Does a helicopter kick with martial art skill. Can charge and may gain health.
3. Impaler Knife: Throws a lancet-like knife that is so sharp, it can pierce through multiple enemies.
4. Taste of Elektra: Throws the very sai he used to kill Elektra. Causes extra bleeding damage.
5. Grenades: Throws three volatile grenades for a forward radial blast. A modification of his in-game boss power.
6. Fastball Special: Pitches a baseball extremely fast with a high chance of instant kill. Inspired by his "Perfect Game" comic series.
7. (Boost) Target Practice: Reduces his energy cost, and reveals enemies on the mini-map.
8. (Boost) Dead Aim: Arms himself with a gun he can fire, and increases his striking and speed.
9. (Xtreme) Sharp Shooter: Throws a multitude of energy blades that bounce off walls and hit all targets. The name of it was admittedly inspired by my favorite wrestler Bret "Hitman" Hart.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Thunderbolts HUD, icons, sounds, loading screen, etc.
Julio Cabral - Thunderbolts skin
UltimateVenom - Unmasked skin & HUD
Waggens7up - Mannequin, Skins & HUDs (Universe X, Secret War, Old Man)

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?8vzf8f82ac8cm0i

Yes!!! Bullseye! wanted him so bad :D

Quote from: Odinson012 on September 20, 2013, 02:28AM
Did you include a Hawkeye skin(Dark Avenger)? :-)

Nah, admittedly I forgot that one. I left the sixth skin spot open in case someone makes a movie (Colin Farrell) skin, but I can add Hawkeye's skin in a future update. Not right away though - if anyone comes across any errors I may have missed, let me know and I'll try to fix it, and include the Dark Avenger skin then. If not, I'll add it after I'm done with the 2nd secret character and Black Knight who is next.