The horrible game known as "Mortal Kombat: Special Forces" was a colossal disappointment across the board. However, within all that s**t, there was a Black Dragon member there who was a diamond in the rough. Many started asking about this brown ninja, and his popularity soared. Eventually, he was reintroduced in Mortal Kombat X
as the earth-controlling warrior, Tremor
. Now you can control the earth element in dominant fashion, as you play as this ninja ...wait, does he still count as a ninja? Anyway, check him out.FEATURES
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Abilities of Might and Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #195 (will clash with Cannonball in mannequin).MOVESET
1. Rock Toss: Throws a huge rock as a projectile at enemies, causing knockback.
2. Stalag-Might: Creates a large spiky stalagmite from the ground, launching an enemy upward.
3. Petrify: Can turn an enemy into stone for a time.
4. Ground Pulse: Creates a seismic earthquake that rumbles several enemies down.
5. Boulder Crush: Levitates a large boulder above enemies, and drops it for major damage.
6. (Boost) Krystalization: Lowers damage taken by his team for a time and grants stun immunity.
7. (Boost) Hard Rock: Turns his fists into rock and gains melee damage, critical chance and knockback.8. (Fatality) Burial Ground: Causes pillars of large boulders to fall on all enemies for major crushing impact.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, some effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins except MKX
Andersonbrazil - MKX skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Stone Fist & projectile models
AdrianoAp - Mannequin
Maegawa - Help with "Boulder Crush" effectsBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?fyjfmgn5gchjn1u