So, I'm pretty sure no one expected this one. This is a mod of the Night Nurse
. For those of you who don't know who she is, a small group of women started off as student nurses but later became exclusively treating the medical needs of only super heroes. Linda Carter
-- the original one, runs a secret medical clinic for super heroes and doesn't charge anything. Started off blonde, but later turned her hair jet black; Claire Temple
is a doctor played by Rosario Dawson in the Defenders series on Netflix; And, then there's Christine Palmer
who we've seen in the MCU played by Rachel McAdams, and has romantic history with
Nightcrawler. This mod is mainly based on Palmer. (There was also Georgia Jenkins, but by comparison, she didn't do all that much.)
Anyway, enough with the history. She may not have much in the way of combat attacks, but with the amount of healing boosts that she has at her arsenal, you'll want her on your team. Check her out. This mod is dedicated to the real-life doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers who are taking care of those hospitalized during this damn COVID-19 pandemic. God bless them.FEATURES
-2 powers, 6 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Nullify Immunity (her "powers" cannot be nullified because she doesn't have powers).
-1 hex-edited skin, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin and sound file.
-Uses assigned number #192 (shares with Jubilee, will clash on mannequin.)NEEDS
-Skins of Claire Temple and Linda Carter (both brunette & blonde hair). The blonde one can be her costume from Marvel Strike Force.
-Voice file, as I couldn't think of one for her. Any of Rachel McAdams is preferable.
-Perhaps a better mannequin, as the one I did is slightly flawed.MOVESET
1. Self-Defense: Fires a syringe containing dendrotoxin that slows down enemies for a decent time. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Vital Signs: Fires a syringe containing an anti-villain sedative that nullifies powers, and weakens defense for a short time.
3. (Boost) Healing Vitamins: Restores a portion of her health instantly.
4. (Boost) Fitness Regimen: Promotes heroes to exercise, gaining small health per kill and momentum.
5. (Boost) Cerebral Serum: Powers cost no energy for a very short time.
6. (Boost) Antivenom: Removes harmful status aliments from herself and allies, and gain immunities for a time.
7. (Boost) First Aid: Gradually restores health for herself and allies for a time.
8. (Boost) EKG: Resuscitates all fallen heroes, except those who die from heights.
9. (Xtreme) Emergency Care: Restores herself & allies to 100% health while shooting multiple syringes at enemies.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin texture, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Pepper Potts skinBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ys40drnxp6vwkol