The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 31, 2021, 06:35AM #2460 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:41AM by Outsider
TANYA

The Mortal Kombat expansion continues, and on no better day than Halloween! So, here comes the Edenian traitress named Tanya. I personally never got her appeal of why she's so popular, but she is. The MK4 fighter now comes to MUA, with plenty of skills. Check her out, but don't trust her.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #135 (shares with Dagger. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Split Flip Kick: Tanya somersaults forward with a heel kick that trips an enemy down.
2. Tonfa Toss: Throws her Kobu Jutsu weapons at enemies.
3. Tonfa Dance: Spins with her bladed weapons, slicing enemies at close range.
4. Surging Blast: Launches three fireballs in an arc at enemies.
5. Dark Shroud: Creates a dangerous aura around enemies that lowers their defense temporarily.
6. (Boost) Edenian Evasion: Increases dodging chances for the team. However, she soon betrays them, as theirs don't last as long as hers.
7. (Boost) Pyromancer: Adds fire damage to melee attacks, with a chance to burn enemies.
8. (Fatality) Naginata Nightmare: Equips her Dragon Naginata, and swings with force hoping to decapitate her enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin retextures, naginata bolton, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - All skins, mannequin, tonfa boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?4jo087cxvwdcaqu

Everyone, the following mods have been updated:

Akuma: Fixed clash with OCP. Herostat has changed.
Kitana: Herostat has changed. (You don't need to redownload -- just change "body 6, mind 12, strength 4" to "body 5, mind 11, strength 5" is all)
Luna Snow: Added new Sirius Armor skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
:morph: Morph: Fixed clash with OCP. Herostat has changed.
Negasonic Teenage Warhead: Added new Deadpool 2 movie skin.
Tremor: Fixed clash with OCP. Herostat has changed.

From my previous update post, you know now what I mean by "Fixed clash with OCP." Please follow these instructions:

Akuma now uses skins 21407-21412, so that it doesn't clash with the OCP. You can replace the skins and HUDs of 21405 & 21406 with any of :xman: X-Man. Delete the following from your game's "packages/generated/characters" folder:

akuma_21405.pkgb
akuma_21405_nc.pkgb
akuma_21406.pkgb
akuma_21406_nc.pkgb

Morph now uses skins 20907-20912, so that it doesn't clash with the OCP. You can replace the skins and HUDs of 20905 & 20906 with any of :toad: Toad. Delete the following from your game's "packages/generated/characters" folder:

morph_20905.pkgb
morph_20905.nc.pkgb
morph_20906.pkgb
morph_20906.nc.pkgb

Tremor now uses skins 19507-19510, so that it doesn't clash with the OCP. You can replace the skins and HUDs of 19505 & 19506 with any of :cball: Cannonball. Delete the following from your game's "packages/generated/characters" folder:

tremor_19505.pkgb
tremor_19505.nc.pkgb
tremor_19506.pkgb
tremor_19506.nc.pkgb

I have an update coming up for the Spider-Girls Collection, but I will need a bit more time to complete that. And I will need to look into Anderson's newest collection of skins to see what can be updated. Stay tuned.

In addition to the previous post, the following mods have been updated...

:venom2: Agent Venom: Made "Machine Gun" less powerful (not OP anymore) and shortened its firing sound.
Crossbones: Changed his skin numbers so that he no longer unknowingly clashes with Bane. Herostat has changed.
:spidergirl: Spider-Girls Collection: The Spider-Girl clone is now its own mod -- Spider-Girl II (Anya Corazon); May Parker has her own voice. Their herostats have changed. Best to just overwrite everything.

Pay attention to these important instructions.

If you have my mod of Crossbones already, then after downloading him again, delete the following from your game...

actors/8109.igb (or overwrite with Spider-Girl II)
actors/8110.igb (or overwrite with Spider-Girl II)
actors/8111.igb
actors/8112.igb

hud/hud_head_8109.igb (or overwrite with Spider-Girl II)
hud/hud_head_8109.igb (or overwrite with Spider-Girl II)
hud/hud_head_8111.igb
hud/hud_head_8112.igb

packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8109.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8109_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8110.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8110_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8111.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8111_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8112.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/crossbones_8112_nc.pkgb

If you have my Spider-Girls Collection already, then after downloading it again and overwriting everything, delete the following from your game...

actors/53_spidergrl.igb (that's spidergrl, without the 2nd "i")
actors/53_spidergrl_4_combat.igb

hud/hud_head_5306.igb
hud/hud_head_5307.tgb

textures/loading/5303.igb

packages/generated/characters/spidergirl_5306.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergirl_5306_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergirl_5307.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergirl_5307_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5302.pkgb (that's spidergrl, without the 2nd "i")
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5302_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5303.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5303_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5304.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5304_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5305.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5305_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5306.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5306_nc.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5307.pkgb
packages/generated/characters/spidergrl_5307_nc.pkgb

That's it for updates for now. I'll view Anderson's newest Small Pack when I get a chance, but I'd like to work on the next MK warrior. Stay tuned...

:carnage:Amazing mod, I had ton of fun playing as carnage  on my entire playthrough

I made a complete review video of the character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YDOAsu6V8&t=3s

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on September 07, 2019, 01:11PM
Not a bad job, but you will not regret spending time studying the God of Destruction? I would like you to become the person who will create such a character who will be able to remove at all from the enemy any level into the void, saying the word Hakai, now try to think about Jiren Goku Ulitra Instinct.

Nowadays I'm enjoying this Anime a lot, Such wonder anime is this. especially starting with the Goku is an emotional character.

November 24, 2021, 11:47PM #2465 Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 12:18PM by Outsider

Admin Edited. No need to quote an entire release post.

LMAO I was so excited while installing the mod, the costumes looks great and superpowers are pretty the same but why the characters has no basic fight and strike moves? is that a bug or animation glitch or what?

I press attack with Num 4 and strike wtih Num 6 and he seems to be attacking but there is no attack animation or moves, what's wrong?

Quote from: TenAte108 on November 24, 2021, 11:47PM

LMAO I was so excited while installing the mod, the costumes looks great and superpowers are pretty the same but why the characters has no basic fight and strike moves? is that a bug or animation glitch or what?

I press attack with Num 4 and strike wtih Num 6 and he seems to be attacking but there is no attack animation or moves, what's wrong?

That depends. Scorpion works fine on its own, as I wouldn't release a mod or booster that doesn't work. If you are using the 50 Roster Hack, then you have to use the "unlock all powers" cheat code as mentioned in its instructions, as it fixes that issue. If you try that and he still doesn't work, send me a DM.

Also, FYI -- I edited your post, as there is no need to quote an entire post. That makes it difficult if I need to update a mod, knowing the link is elsewhere too. In the future, just mention what mod or booster you're talking about.

November 25, 2021, 12:43PM #2467 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 09:49AM by Outsider
SKARLET

On the American holiday known as Thanksgiving, here comes something else to be thankful for: The powerful blood mage of Outworld known as Skarlet comes to MUA! The red kunoichi comes with sick moves, nice-looking skins, and frankly is the bloodiest mod you'll ever see from Mortal Kombat or anywhere else. Don't believe me? Check her out for yourself.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin & sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #205 (shares with Scarlet Witch. Will clash in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Dagger Toss: Throws multiple kunai daggers at enemies. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Bloody Hell: Creates curved swords of blood, runs forward and slices an enemy upward, causing knockback. Also improves grab smash.
3. Killer Clot: Fires a projectile of blood at enemies. Causes 2X damage and will follow enemies if charged.
4. Blood Splatter: Engulfs herself with blood and blasts it outward on enemies within a radius.
5. Crimson Scythe: Creates a large sickle of blood, swings it and then slams it to the ground for multiple damage.
6. (Boost) Blood Absorption: Gains health (blood) per kill, and can track enemies on the mini-map.
7. (Boost) Red Rain: Engulfs herself in blood, enhancing her power damage while reducing energy cost.
8. (Fatality) Crimson Ritual: Uses her powers as a blood mage to create large spears of blood to impale enemies horribly.

SPECIAL NOTE:
Now that Skarlet is separated from Jade, I have updated Jade to no longer have Skarlet as an alternate. If you downloaded Jade in the past before this change, please re-download Jade, overwrite her previous files, and then delete "textures/loading/9403.igb" from your game.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, blood boltons, blood projectiles, blood effects, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Modern & Assassin skins, mannequin
Aventureiromax - Klassic & MK2 Variant skins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?2ie7sigp8lehywk

Hi, Outsider. It's been a while since the last time I modded this game. It's amazing that you still making mods. Thank you!. Last time I modded the game the holy grial was the 27 roster hack and openheroselect was in it's first versions. Well now I'm up to date and despite I was succeful installing the OCP and the 50 roster hack I'been running into a problem the second I want to add or modify it with some other mods. You see, I tried your Iron Man booster and followed the instructions but the problem is with herostat. Since the openheroselect wasn't aviable when you made it I deduced that I simply just needed to replace the content of the Iron Man xml (which comes with OHS) with yours in the herostat. But when I tell the program to generate the herostat and start a new game, more than half or the roster vanish. I found out that is because in the process It cut out the content of the file, so instead of:

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 15_ironman ;
   charactername = Iron Man ;

It has:

{
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims =  ;
   charactername =  ;

And it has this with the rest of the characters starting form Iron Man, the modded one. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you help me?

Regards and thank you for your continuous work.

[
Quote from: MarvelBoy on December 11, 2021, 06:10PM
Hi, Outsider. It's been a while since the last time I modded this game. It's amazing that you still making mods. Thank you!. Last time I modded the game the holy grial was the 27 roster hack and openheroselect was in it's first versions. Well now I'm up to date and despite I was succeful installing the OCP and the 50 roster hack I'been running into a problem the second I want to add or modify it with some other mods. You see, I tried your Iron Man booster and followed the instructions but the problem is with herostat. Since the openheroselect wasn't aviable when you made it I deduced that I simply just needed to replace the content of the Iron Man xml (which comes with OHS) with yours in the herostat. But when I tell the program to generate the herostat and start a new game, more than half or the roster vanish. I found out that is because in the process It cut out the content of the file, so instead of:

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims = 15_ironman ;
   charactername = Iron Man ;

It has:

{
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = support ;
   body = 7 ;
   characteranims =  ;
   charactername =  ;

And it has this with the rest of the characters starting form Iron Man, the modded one. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can you help me?

Regards and thank you for your continuous work.

Thanks for the kind words. I should tell you that I don't really use OHS, so I wouldn't be able to help you. I use the XMLB Batch Tools, which you can find here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0i8x71rzd0flra/XMLBbatchPack.rar/file
I would personally suggest using that, as I personally find it to be better than both XMLBCUI and OHS. Of course, you can always join our Discord server and mention your problem in the "help!" section. We're more active there and can help you much faster.

Quote from: Outsider on December 12, 2021, 08:02PM
[

Thanks for the kind words. I should tell you that I don't really use OHS, so I wouldn't be able to help you. I use the XMLB Batch Tools, which you can find here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0i8x71rzd0flra/XMLBbatchPack.rar/file
I would personally suggest using that, as I personally find it to be better than both XMLBCUI and OHS. Of course, you can always join our Discord server and mention your problem in the "help!" section. We're more active there and can help you much faster.

Hi, thanks for the reply. After a lot of tinkering I think that i´ve found the problem.It seems that my program for opening XML, XML copy editor does something strange when it edit the file. Maybe it add some invisible character o symbol but when the OHS tries to pack all into a single herostat it mix up the lines. I don't know why. The thing is that when I edit the file with notepad, everything works perfectly, so problem solved. I will try to join the discord server if I have more questions, thanks.

December 25, 2021, 02:06AM #2471 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:11PM by Outsider

On Halloween, I had released Tanya; On Thanksgiving, I had released Skarlet. To my surprise and shock, it had dawned on me that the release of Skarlet marked that I had reached the unprecedented milestone of having created 250 mods!!! I thought of reaching that accomplishment, but I reached it prematurely as this wasn't my plan. Still, I'd say this is cause for celebration, don't you? So on Christmas Day (emphasis on the Christ part as I thank Him for the everyday gifts He gives me), I present to you my 250 Celebration Collection! This collection contains eight mods -- see below who they are. Merry Christmas!

SIF

This is a mod of the Asgardian ally and one-time lover of Thor known as Lady Sif that I created just for myself years ago. But now I decided to release it. Now she can battle alongside the Warriors Three.

UPDATE: Added 3 new skins & HUDs, altered mannequin. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might and teleport.
-8 skins, 8 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file featuring her in-game voice. Uses in-game HUD.
-Uses assigned number #103 (mannequin will clash with Meteor Man.)

NOTE:
Sif is using her in-game voice so there's not a lot of lines. If one could acquire Jaimie Alexander's voice, that would be ideal.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, primary mannequin, sword segment fix for Movie 2 skin etc.
Julio Cabral - Skins (Original, Movie 1 & 2, Classic, Reborn)
Andersonbrazil - Skins (Modern, Movie 1 alt, Goddess of Asgard)
Overload - Alternate Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

HANNIBAL KING

Did you know that :blade: Blade once had two partners in fighting supernatural terrors as the Nightstalkers? This mod is of one of them -- the neo-vampire known as Hannibal King.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, a boost, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of flight, might, and healing factor.
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #127 (mannequin will clash with Taskmaster and Kamen Rider Vulcan.)

NOTE:
There is room for one more skin at 12714. Could be his inaccurate movie version from "Blade: Trinity." Personally not a fan of that version.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, mannequin, etc.
Panaka_69 - Mobius skin base
BLaw - Director Fury M16 bolton

BUGS:
None so far.

FRANK DRAKE

Did you know that :blade: Blade once had two partners in fighting supernatural terrors as the Nightstalkers? This mod is of the other -- the Exorcist Gun-wielding descendent of Dracula known as Frank Drake.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, a boost, and an Xtreme.
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #115 (mannequin will clash with Gamora and Lord Drakkon.)

NOTE:
There is room for one more skin at 11504. Could be any alternate outfit if he has one.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, mannequin, etc.

BUGS:
None so far.

YMIR

Behold the King of the Frost Giants! The very first Frost Giant known as the dangerous Ymir. One of :thor: Thor's most lethal enemies has arrived.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Giant Resistance (too much to write here) and Cold Immunity.
-1 hex-edited skin, 2 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #140 (mannequin will clash with Exodus and Brainiac.)

NOTE:
14008 is reserved for Ymir's in-game skin, if it's shrunk to normal playable size.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Skin, mannequin
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
None so far.

FERAL

Finally, :cable: Cable's original X-Force is complete, for here comes a mod of the missing link -- Maria Callasantos, the feline mutant huntress called Feral.

UPDATE: Now has her animated tail. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Healing Factor.
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #202 (mannequin will clash with Quasar and Sasuke Uchiha.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin construction, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Skin conversion, mannequin
BaconWizard17 - Tail conversion

BUGS:
None so far.

VIPER

Back in the fall of 2020 during the pandemic, I had made a couple of mods just for myself. One of them was of Ophelia Sarkissian, the HYDRA agent known as Viper. Only thing new are the icons. Now expanded from my "Gun Girls" mod, she is her own mod ready to start trouble.

FEATURES:
-3 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Has Poison Immunity (100% immune to radiation damage).
-5 skins, 5 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequins, and sound file.
-Uses assigned number #96 (shares with Medusa and Shadow Moon - will clash at mannequin).

NEEDS:
Voice file.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, green hair retexture, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, effects, hex-editing etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins except Movie & Madame Hydra, mannequin
MJ Fan - Movie skin
Andersonbrazil - Madame Hydra skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Acquirement of Future Fight icons

BUGS:
None so far.

AGENT 13

Another mod I made during the pandemic that was just for my game was that of Sharon Carter, the niece of Peggy Carter and all-around super spy known as Agent 13. Only the icons are new, and I had to make some recent adjustments. Having gained enough skins to warrant an expansion out of the Gun Girls mod, I made :capamer: Captain America's former flame her own mod.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-6 skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequins, and sound file.
-Uses assigned number #113 (shares with Danielle Moonstar and Hawkman - will clash at mannequin).

NEEDS:
Voice file.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, effects, hex-editing etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins except MCU, mannequin
Andersonbrazil - MCU skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Acquirement of Future Fight icons

BUGS:
None so far.

JEAN GREY (w/ DARK PHOENIX)

Yet another mod I made during the pandemic that was just for me personally was Jean Grey. I got annoyed with all the Jean Grey mods, boosters and skins out there, that I wanted nothing to do with her during my run as a character modder. But one day I played as the original mod and I found her... weak. I mean. So I thought to myself to just amplify her and then combine the Dark Phoenix to her. And BAM! Enjoy the result.

UPDATE: Fixed resurrection problem. Now has a 33% chance of turning into Dark Phoenix if she dies. Even lower fightmove & trigger counts.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme as herself.
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme as the Dark Phoenix.
-Abilities of Mental Immunity (100% immune to Mental Damage & mind control) and 33% chance of resurrection.
-6 skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound files using her own voice from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
-Uses official number #123 (clashes with any other Jean Grey mannequin, as well as Kamen Rider Zero-One).

NOTE:
To avoid possible clashes with the original Jean Grey mod or the NPC, I gave this version a different internal name: Jean_Grey. So she won't have a callout or break lines in the x_voice file yet. In the NPCStat, there is a "JeanGrey" listed there. This mod won't clash with her either.

Fightmove Count: 48, Trigger Count: 178

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Dark Phoenix skin variant, HUDs (Phoenix, AoA), loading screen, icons (LudiG - alteration), some effects, sounds, hex-editing etc.
MarvelFan12345 - MUA2 Jean Grey conversion
ImBaby - Skins (Phoenix, Classic, Original), HUDs (Classic, Original)
Aventureiromax - Age of Apocalypse skin
Hannah - Mannequin
ak2yny - Keyboard icon conversion
????? - Black Queen skin & HUD, New X-Men skin & HUD

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?x5mhiz51tgq1hpy

Absolutely awesome, Outsider! Congratulations on your modding achievements!

Merry Christmas!

Wow. For long I had problem with my pc and now its work. I didnt thought some mod could impress me much but I am really liked your Ymir as well as Sif . Congratulations)) :strange:

Everyone, here is a HUGE update for 17 of my projects. I've been so damn busy, but I finally managed to find time to get all this done.

250 Celebration: (Hannibal King) 2nd skin updated.
Ancient One: Updated all skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Falcon: Added Dragon Lord skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
:ghostr: Ghost Rider booster: Replaced primary & Danny Ketch skin, replaced loading 3rd loading screen & mannequin, replaced Hellcycle model & fixed some coding. Herostat has changed.
Hank Pym: Fixed a couple of small errors.
Jessica Jones: Added Winter skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
John Blaze: Replaced Motorcycle model and fixed some coding so he and Ghost Rider won't clash.
Kamala Khan: Fixed a couple of small errors.
Morbius: Added two new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Mr. Sinister: Fixed mistaken placement of sound files. At the "sounds/eng" folder, you may see "mrsin_m" and "mrsin_v" there. You can delete them after this update.
:polaris: Polaris booster: Added three new skins. Herostat has changed.
Scarlet Spider booster: Changed "Poison Web" to "Poison Stingers," added a few combo texts.
Sepulchre: No longer clashes with Maegawa's Vision mod, as that mod uses more skin numbers than previously thought. Herostat has changed. (See below)
Shang-Chi: Added five more skins & HUDs, added movie loading screen, updated mannequin. Herostat has changed.
Sharon Rogers: Added Light Sirius Armor skin. Herostat has changed.
Valkyrie: Added two new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Valkyrie II: Added two new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

For those who have Sepulchre:
After re-installing her mod, overwriting everything, and making note of her changed herostat, get rid of...
actors =
14408, 14409 (unless using Maegawa's Vision)
hud =
hud_head_14408 (unless using Maegawa's Vision)
hud_head_14409 (unless using Maegawa's Vision)
packages/generated/characters =
sepulchre_14408.pkgb
sepulchre_14408_nc.pkgb
sepulchre_14409.pkgb
sepulchre_14409_nc.pkgb

Quote from: TheMK on December 25, 2021, 06:13AM
Absolutely awesome, Outsider! Congratulations on your modding achievements!

Merry Christmas!

I appreciate that. Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on December 25, 2021, 06:50PM
Wow. For long I had problem with my pc and now its work. I didnt thought some mod could impress me much but I am really liked your Ymir as well as Sif . Congratulations)) :strange:

Good to hear that. Enjoy.