The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Outsider- works like a champ now, thanks for all the work you must have put into this.

Now to play the game through with my justice league team...  :D

July 25, 2015, 08:06AM #527 Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 08:22PM by Outsider
DARKHAWK

After a summer hiatus, I have returned, and I've brought another long-time character, to finally make his way to MUA. It's none other than Chris Powell -- the teenager who gains a mysterious amulet to become the Slayer From Space known as Darkhawk. Whether solo or teamed with the New Warriors, Darkhawk has simple but impressive powers and skills. Play as him now, and you'll start asking yourself why he was never playable in anything before now. You're welcome.

UPDATE: Added new skin, HUD, and mannequin. Updated herostat.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of flight, might, and Cyber Armor (can sense enemy targets, immune to stun & knockback, all powers uninterruptable.)
-7 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file using Shazam's voice from DC's Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #156 (Shares with custom character Aqua. Skin numbers won't clash).

NEEDS:
Enhanced, War of Kings (currently using different variations of classic armor).

MOVESET:
1. Darkwing: Quickly rotates his wings to slice and stun enemies.
2. Hawk's Hook: Launches his grappling hook claw cable at enemies.
3. Visor Fire: Shoots a quick beam from his eyes that pops up an enemy and briefly weaken their defense.
4. Critical Edge: Attacks enemies with his claws, causing them to bleed.
5. Laser Cutter: Fires a violent beam of energy from his amulet that will pierce through multiple enemies.
6. (Boost) Cosmic Switch: Becomes Chris Powell again so the Darkhawk armor can heal from a starship out in Null Space.
7. (Boost) All In: Creates a force field from his amulet that will absorb damage and deflect projectiles.
8. (Xtreme) Slayer From Space: Uses his amulet to unleash three devastating blasts of energy.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Tommyboy2002 - All skins except Modern
Enchlore - Modern skins, HUD, & mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0fx7o5z4s0ojwzh

Quote from: StarAndy on July 25, 2015, 08:56AM
good job outsider mod excellent.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Quote from: piano1997 on July 21, 2015, 02:35PM
Can you make a booster for Venom ???? Pleeeese  :)

Sorry, I can't take requests. The lab is extremely busy, and the list of planned mods is high enough as it is.

outsider , you have any thoughts or project on a possible franklin richards in mod for the game MUA .
Star Andy :))

Quote from: StarAndy on July 25, 2015, 11:28AM
outsider , you have any thoughts or project on a possible franklin richards in mod for the game MUA .

He's not on my list of planned mods, though he has been requested around here a few times. He's ok, but not really a favorite of mine. You can request him at the Big Mod Request Thread. Modders do read that, so someone may take a shot at him.
Also, you may be wondering who is on my list -- you'll find out some of them after my next project is released. Stay tuned to The Lab...

By the way, to people here with the rank "New folks" such as nazariteg, please do not PM me, as every time I try to respond to your message, the board says "PM could not be sent to 'nazariteg' as their inbox is full!" Therefore, I can't help you that way. Nazariteg, to solve your problem, visit this thread: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8602.0.html. It adds an extraction checkpoint at the very beginning of the first level. It's an alternate solution to being able to choose your characters at the start of the game.

Nice job with Darkhawk! Actually, you always do great job with your projects :)

Great Job (as always) with Darkhawk, now the new warriors are almost complete!!! Waiting for that secret Avenger...

Thank outsider will follow his explanation earned .
Star Andy :))

July 29, 2015, 08:31PM #535 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:47PM by Outsider
MOCKINGBIRD

For a long time, many have requested for this woman... some have dreamed for this woman to come to MUA... few have even made plans to create this woman but didn't follow through... one has made this woman a playable reality. I present to you Barbara "Bobbi" Morse, the secret agent turned superhero called Mockingbird. As you would expect, she's got great offensive skills with her sticks and staff, but also some unique stuff that sets her apart from others. Bring this Avenger to MUA now.

UPDATE: Her grab smash has been fixed up, as it may have been inflicting too much damage. Now has a mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Style Switch (Can switch between unarmed combat & staff combat at will.)
-8 skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #129.

MOVESET:
1. Battle Staves: Repeatedly twirls her steel batons, attacking enemies while deflecting projectiles.
2. Pole Position: Uses her bo staff to perform a fierce vault kick. Also improves grab smash.
3. Mocking Blow: Slams her staff to the ground, causing radial damage.
4. Agent 19: Fires with her S.H.I.E.L.D. firearm at enemies. Critical chance for stunned enemies.
5. Explosive Mine: Throws a special S.H.I.E.L.D. mine that activates and explodes.
6. (Boost) The Huntress: Mockingbird gains more attack speed, and her striking during staff combat increases permanently.
7. (Boost) Critical Intel: Can sense enemy targets via SHIELD radar. Team gains melee damage and momentum.
8. (Xtreme) Morse Code: Slams her staff into the ground with unrelenting fury and bio-kinetic force, attacking all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs (Original & Agents of SHIELD), loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Andersonbrazil & Aventureiromax - All skins, all other HUDs
Julio Cabral - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?6pg4vscp7f1g2cw

SPECIAL NOTE: Julio Cabral made a booster for this mod. Although it removes her Style Switch (her staff combat now activates through a boost like Moon Knight), it adds different animations and skins (with baton skin segments). Definitely worth checking out: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg182651.html#msg182651

Mockingbird sounds absolutely awesome, can't wait to install her later, when I get back home from work!

For years I've been thinking that she was the one character that still needed to be made, to complete the list of important heroes - at least, I've been thinking that after you made all of the other ones!

Amazing job! Actually, I love her in "Agents of Shield". I'm glad that she is in MUA now. Thanks for that :)

So came back to check out if there was anything new and noticed the Hank Pym and Wonder Woman Booster you did. I give you kudo's. :) I actually think both boosters really compliment those two better than the original mods. I've checked out some other mods you've done and gotta say, pretty awesome. Congrats on amazing work.