After my work on both Mystique and Meggan, I've realized how much fun it is to create shape-shifter mods. So, I wanted to do another one. But who? Copycat? Nope. Chameleon? Not a chance. Then, it occured to me that one beloved shape-shifter associated with the X-Men wasn't created yet... so here he is! Coming to the Alliance is none other than Kevin Sidney, the sarcastic shape-shifting jokester known as Morph
. I have combined his version from the X-Men animated series, and his gray-skinned Exiles version, to make for a fun mod. And that's not all -- for quite some time, he shared with his body with Kevin MacTaggart, the dangerous reality-altering monstrosity called Proteus
... so he shares his body with Proteus in this mod as well! S**t just got real...FEATURES
-5 powers, 4 shape-shifting boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Proteus (can let Proteus take over his body for 10 seconds), and Physical Resistance (too much to type here -- read at his stats screen).
-All shape-shifting powers have been tested at least once on the same stage, and not once did the game slow down or crash. 13 morphs in all!
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file, using original sounds from the X-Men animated series.
-Uses assigned number #209. (WARNING -- shares with Toad, will clash at mannequin and loading screens.)MOVESET
1. Laser Fire: Using his alien Siri firearm, Morph fires beams at enemies. Allows for movement and strafing.
2. Flash Bombs: Throws several flash grenades that will stun enemies.
3. Psionic Beam: Through Proteus, fires a beam of psionic energy that will pierce through targets and nullify powers.
4. Reality Warping: Through Proteus, unleashes a radial blast that can possibly change enemies into crates.
5. Body Possession: Through Proteus, possesses nearby enemies to warp reality, becoming more of Proteus.
6. (Boost) Halloween: Stretches and contorts himself to scare enemies into running in fear.
7. (Boost) Comic Relief: Shape shifts into hilarious versions of either Gladiator
(Finishers take double damage), Elektra
(Sais add 30% critical chance), the Blob
(30% more physical resistance), or Dr. Doom
8. (Boost) Exiles Tribute: Shape shifts into his teammates, either Nocturne
(50% dodge chance), Mariko
(30% momentum), Blink
(30% speed), or Sabretooth
(30% weapon & throw damage).
9. (Boost) Omnimorph: Shape shifts into either Uatu the Watcher
(30% Max Health), Shanna
(30% melee damage), Xorn
(Immune to mental damage & mind control), or Paibok
(No energy cost).
10. (Xtreme) Reality Check: Using the power of Proteus, Morph releases a devastating psionic blast. Stunned, frozen, or slowed enemies will be altered into Xtreme pips.NOTE
Make sure to read both the "Read It" and "Shape-Shift" notes for details. When you shape-shift to one character, stay as that character until he morphs back. DO NOT shape-shift into another during that time, as multiple morphs are known to slow down/crash the game.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Morph Ultimate and Psycho skins, Morph loading screen, Morph HUDs, icons, sounds etc.
Lionsden - Skins of Blink, Sabretooth, Nocturne, Mariko, and all parody skins.
UltimateVenom - All of Proteus (skins, loading screen, HUDs, and mannequin)
Norrin Radd - Morph Animated Series skinBUGS
When shape-shifting into Nocturne, she still has Nightcrawler's swords. Tried to get rid of them, but to no avail.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?e9878ekdbieda4q