It is time to do some damage... time to wreck s*** up. Presenting my mod of Dirk Garthwaite, the small-time criminal accidently gaining the powers of an Asgardian god known as the Wrecker
. Normally, wielding a 4 ft long steel crowbar isn't much in a universe full of powerful heroes, but in the Wrecker's case, it's pretty damn dangerous. With this mod, he's just as brutal as you'd expect, but he also abuses the Asgardian power within his crowbar. However, to quote Snoop Dogg, "It ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none."
So just like a sports team, he can sub himself out for another member of his Wrecking Crew. Go ahead and see what I mean.UPDATE: Changed the mannequin included.FEATURES
-4 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of might and leadership.
-Uses in-game skin and HUD.
-2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses his assigned number #242.NEEDS
3 more skins and HUDsSPECIAL NOTE
On his stats screen will be a note that says "Enchanted Crowbar." It will mention how to summon his crowbar, which will activate his powers. This was done for coding reasons. MOVESET
1. Stun Shot: Whacks an enemy's head with his crowbar, stunning them. (In-game boss power)
2. Power Swing: Angrily swings his crowbar in an arc, attacking enemies. (In-game boss power, but enhanced)
3. Crowbar Throw: Throws his crowbar at enemies. Can control where it goes until it returns to him.
4. Teleport Wreck: Uses his enchanted crowbar to teleport and attack enemies, popping them up.
5. (Boost) Demolition Derby: Reflects projectiles and adds striking.
6. (Boost) Piledriver: Subs himself out and calls in Brian Calusky to attack. Gains more attack and throw damage.
7. (Boost) Bulldozer: Subs himself out and calls in Henry Camp to attack. Gains more resistance and reflects damage.
8. (Boost) Thunderball: Subs himself out and calls in Dr. Eliot Franklin to attack. Gains health regen and and critical chance.
9. (Xtreme) Extreme Wreckage: Violently throws his crowbar in a giant arc, causing massive damage.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screens, icons, sounds, effects recolor etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - MannequinBUGS
With his "Crowbar Throw" power, if you're not holding down the button and steering it, when it comes back, Wrecker won't be holding it anymore, and you'll have to summon it again.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?8fbhzm1q5ojpcjj