The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 14, 2016, 01:28PM
XMLB entities {
   entity {
   classname = guidedprojectileent ;
   deatheffect = base/material/explode/exp_generic_sml ;
   deathsound = char/sent_m/rocket_exp ;
   explodedamage = 100 125 ;
   explodeoncontact = true ;
   explodradius = 60 ;
   force_target_sel = true ;
   health = 1 ;
   knockback = 300 ;
   lifetime = 10 ;
   loopfx = base/weapon/missile/missile_trail ;
   loopfxstarton = true ;
   maxtargetingangle = 20 ;
   maxturnrate = 100 ;
   model = weapons/missile ;
   name = missile_sentinel ;
   nogravity = true ;
   scale = 0.15 ;
   spawneffect = char/sent/p3_launch ;
   targetlockable = true ;
   targettime = 0.2 ;
   usevictim = true ;
   }

}

This one.

This is the one that War Machine uses, that isn't in the new Sentinel entities file. I will fix that sometime today, as I am also improving John Wraith and Silver Samurai.

Thank you, Outsider! I'll keep an eye on your topic. When you make the correction, us give a sign in the posting of the Sentinel that I download it again.

Everyone, the entities file of Sentinel has been fixed, so :warmachine: War Machine is unaffected. I have also improved the talents files of :bheart: Blackheart, John Wraith, and Silver Samurai for accurate levels and more damage. You can download them again, but you don't have to reinstall the whole mod -- just one file for each.

And oh yeah -- HE'S COMING....

will be an insta download your red skull x)
also thank you for the updates!

Very cool, Outsider! It works! Now Sentinel and Warmachine work together! Thanks for the correction!

May 15, 2016, 05:00PM #755 Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:07PM by Outsider
RED SKULL

It has been a very long coming! The biggest mystery of the Marvel Mods community was why this classic character was never modded. But finally, the bad-ass villain from the 1940's is finally here! Johann Schmidt -- the long-time arch-nemesis of :captainamerica2: Captain America, and the leader of the terrorist organization of HYDRA, the Red Skull. His mod is just as evil and cunning as you'd expect. And then, he gains the powers of the Cosmic Cube, making him even more versatile. Were you whispering "Hail HYDRA!" to someone? Yeah, you were -- admit it. Check him out.

UPDATE: Finally added Julio Cabral's MCU skins & HUDs, and hex-edited them. Updated talents & powerstyle files for higher damage output.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Cosmic Cube (gains +10 focus, might, and faster energy regen when Cosmic Cube is unlocked) and Throw Mastery (has up to three upgradable grab smashes)
-5 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #124.

MOVESET:
1. Master Shot: Fires at enemies with his magnum, with chance of critical damage. Allows for strafing.
2. Skull Breaker: A nasty 3-hit damaging combo attack, ending with a magnum shot.
3. Red Onslaught: Uses a concealed teleporter device to reach multiple enemies, firing his magnum at vital organs.
4. Tesseract Beam: Fires a deadly beam from the Cosmic Cube that will pierce multiple enemies if charged.
5. Cosmic Blast: Uses the Cosmic Cube to unleash a radial blast of energy, causing knockback.
6. Energy Prison: Uses the Cosmic Cube to immobilize, nullify, and weaken his enemies for a time.
7. (Boost) Hail HYDRA!: Takes leadership role in combat. Gains melee damage and XP for himself and allies.
8. (Boost) Tesseract Force: Uses the Cosmic Cube to augment his power damage & momentum, and gain physical damage immunity.
9. (Xtreme) Dust of Death: Uses the Cosmic Cube to enhance his signature weapon, draining all nearby enemies to death while a familiar tune plays...

SPECIAL NOTE:
A snippet of Chopin's "Funeral March" is played during Red Skull's xtreme, which he is known to hum, whistle, or play a tape of while murdering enemies. I take no credit for this classical tune.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screen, recolored effects, Classic HUD, icons, sounds etc.
Julio Cabral - All skins & HUDS except Classic
Aventureiromax - Classic skin, mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?m6rqmal24yl2lyw

Will you add some few updates to Ant-Man mod? Like adding the growth and small size abilities similar to how he did in Civil War? (It's ok if you don't want to, just for movie accurate I would like that)
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

I love the Mandarin mod you uploaded, but I have no idea where to place the overload mannequin as I am fairly new to modding this game. Could I get a few pointers?

Wow,at last Red Skull is released ,I can say that is very cool how Johan used his base attack and cosmic cube,great job

Quote from: Folv on May 15, 2016, 09:15PM
I love the Mandarin mod you uploaded, but I have no idea where to place the overload mannequin as I am fairly new to modding this game. Could I get a few pointers?

It would go in the Marvel - Ultimate Alliance // ui // models // mannequin folder
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Amazing job with Red Skull, love his Xtreme and Cosmic Cube powers! :)

hi, i downloaded your red skull and im enjoying him, but i want to ask you something about his xtreme:
the description says: "eventual death", i used it a few times to test but they only tremble in place receiving consecutives 1 damage, while i kill them manually (which is also cool) is intended to work this way?
thank you for the mod anyway

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on May 15, 2016, 08:55PM
Will you add some few updates to Ant-Man mod? Like adding the growth and small size abilities similar to how he did in Civil War? (It's ok if you don't want to, just for movie accurate I would like that)

I did think about that, but probably won't. Yes, Ant-Man did grow giant in the movie, but he rarely does that. I didn't want to create another Hank Pym, you know? Plus, it would cause some coding problems if I add his rare giant size.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on May 16, 2016, 12:23AM
Wow,at last Red Skull is released ,I can say that is very cool how Johan used his base attack and cosmic cube,great job
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on May 16, 2016, 09:55AM
Amazing job with Red Skull, love his Xtreme and Cosmic Cube powers! :)

I appreciate that. I've wanted the Red Skull to become a mod for a long time, so he had to be bad-ass.

Quote from: blackheart on May 16, 2016, 01:16PM
hi, i downloaded your red skull and im enjoying him, but i want to ask you something about his xtreme:
the description says: "eventual death", i used it a few times to test but they only tremble in place receiving consecutives 1 damage, while i kill them manually (which is also cool) is intended to work this way?
thank you for the mod anyway

Good to hear you're enjoying him. To answer your question, the original plan was to have enemies suffer 85-94 damage (up to 238-263 damage) gradually until they die -- as in the comics, when he uses the dust, enemies writhe in pain, and die in seconds, with their heads simulating a red skull. (Those who can see his powerstyle & talents files can see what I mean.) However, for some unknown reason, it's less damage that's being drained -- though I doubt it's 1 damage, as minions do indeed die in seconds. Super-villain bosses however are more resistant, so they suffer less damage during the drain. Minions who are physical damage resistant also may not suffer as much.

I was wondering why it took less damage at first, but then I said "the heck with it." It's still a very original xtreme, as it causes enemies to writhe in pain as that ominous tune plays... I wanted players to feel their agony as they reach the end... and then they die. And you can still inflict damage on them, which is fitting for someone as sadistic as the Red Skull!

Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE your Red Skull mod!  The powers are fantastic, and it's just awesome to see him in action.  Thank you for your amazing work!