It has been a very long coming! The biggest mystery of the Marvel Mods community was why this classic character was never modded. But finally, the bad-ass villain from the 1940's is finally here! Johann Schmidt -- the long-time arch-nemesis of
Captain America, and the leader of the terrorist organization of HYDRA, the Red Skull
. His mod is just as evil and cunning as you'd expect. And then, he gains the powers of the Cosmic Cube, making him even more versatile. Were you whispering "Hail HYDRA!" to someone? Yeah, you were -- admit it. Check him out.UPDATE: Finally added Julio Cabral's MCU skins & HUDs, and hex-edited them. Updated talents & powerstyle files for higher damage output.FEATURES
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Cosmic Cube (gains +10 focus, might, and faster energy regen when Cosmic Cube is unlocked) and Throw Mastery (has up to three upgradable grab smashes)
-5 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #124.MOVESET
1. Master Shot: Fires at enemies with his magnum, with chance of critical damage. Allows for strafing.
2. Skull Breaker: A nasty 3-hit damaging combo attack, ending with a magnum shot.
3. Red Onslaught: Uses a concealed teleporter device to reach multiple enemies, firing his magnum at vital organs.
4. Tesseract Beam: Fires a deadly beam from the Cosmic Cube that will pierce multiple enemies if charged.
5. Cosmic Blast: Uses the Cosmic Cube to unleash a radial blast of energy, causing knockback.
6. Energy Prison: Uses the Cosmic Cube to immobilize, nullify, and weaken his enemies for a time.
7. (Boost) Hail HYDRA!: Takes leadership role in combat. Gains melee damage and XP for himself and allies.
8. (Boost) Tesseract Force: Uses the Cosmic Cube to augment his power damage & momentum, and gain physical damage immunity.
9. (Xtreme) Dust of Death: Uses the Cosmic Cube to enhance his signature weapon, draining all nearby enemies to death while a familiar tune plays...SPECIAL NOTE
A snippet of Chopin's "Funeral March" is played during Red Skull's xtreme, which he is known to hum, whistle, or play a tape of while murdering enemies. I take no credit for this classical tune.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, loading screen, recolored effects, Classic HUD, icons, sounds etc.
Julio Cabral - All skins & HUDS except Classic
Aventureiromax - Classic skin, mannequinBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?m6rqmal24yl2lyw