The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll download Quicksilver  :quicks: booster on weekend and I'll give you a feedback then ^^

Everyone,  :mystique: Mystique has been updated, as I've included Aventureiromax's new skins of her, and adjusted her sound file to include Silver Sable's true voice. By the way, I know her Raven Darkholme skin isn't that great. I tried to use Jennifer Lawrence's real face, but it doesn't translate to 2D skin all that well (lol). Anyway, hopefully someone will create this skin of her human-skinned X-Men uniform from X-Men: Apocalypse, as that will replace the current 19304 skin.
http://www.neoteo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/X-Men-Apocalypse.jpg
http://media.melty.com/article-10675-ajust_930-f1458569659/jennifer-lawrence-s-mystique-is-a-leader.jpg

Who's coming next from The Crypt? Well, this very popular character who has appeared in movies, comics, and particularly video games, is not DC or Marvel, though she has fought Marvel characters in her time...

At first, I thought it was Red Sonja but you already made her.

Gee I take a little time away and it seems more and more things have come out of the crypt. I'll have to be checking some more of these out soon.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hello, Outsider! I come with a feedback of the Kingpin. I installed it but the game does not change the saving. That is, it does not appear when I start a new game. In fact the new game does not start. I tested changing the change in other characters and I noticed that when I choose the Kingpin alone, the game does not change. What can be the problem?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 06, 2016, 05:46PM
Hello, Outsider! I come with a feedback of the Kingpin. I installed it but the game does not change the saving. That is, it does not appear when I start a new game. In fact the new game does not start. I tested changing the change in other characters and I noticed that when I choose the Kingpin alone, the game does not change. What can be the problem?

Hmm... unsure. I haven't encountered this problem before. So when the Kingpin is in your herostat, the new game won't start nor save the changes? So let's look there first -- as this sounds like a herostat issue. Send me a PM containing exactly what the entire herostat looks like. There may be an error that's preventing the game from saving it. And tell me if you use Heroselect, as I don't use it.

And if anyone else has encountered this problem, let me know here.

Quote from: Outsider on June 06, 2016, 08:33PM
Hmm... unsure. I haven't encountered this problem before. So when the Kingpin is in your herostat, the new game won't start nor save the changes? So let's look there first -- as this sounds like a herostat issue. Send me a PM containing exactly what the entire herostat looks like. There may be an error that's preventing the game from saving it. And tell me if you use Heroselect, as I don't use it.

And if anyone else has encountered this problem, let me know here.

OK! This is the herostat of his files, and Outsider, thank you for all your work!

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser ;
   body = 7 ;
   canthrowally = true ;
   characteranims = 251_kingpin ;
   charactername = Kingpin ;
   ignoreboundsscaling = true ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = XXXX ;
   mind = 4 ;
   name = Kingpin ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_kingpin ;
   scale_factor = 1.05 ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 25102 ;
   skin_01_name = Classic ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = Movie ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Netflix ;
   skin_04 = 05 ;
   skin_04_name = Armored ;
   sounddir = kingpn_m ;
   strength = 12 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 7 ;
      Multipart {
      hideskin = cane_left_segment ;
      hideskin2 = cane_right_segment ;
      }

Multipart {
      menuonly = true ;
      showskin = cane_right_segment ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = kingpin_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = kingpin_resist ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = might ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = leadership ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_kingpin ;
      }

}

OK, I see nothing wrong with the herostat here, but if that's how you entered it into your herostat and saved it, the problem is that the menulocation has to be changed from "XXXX" to any number from 1 to 26, or 96. Otherwise, he won't appear or the game will crash.

Try this test: Try replacing a hero in your game with the Kingpin. Change the menulocation number, and save. Does the black screen of the XMLBCUI program moves super quick and disappears when you try to save it? If so, it means it wasn't really saved, as there is an error elsewhere in your herostat file that is preventing the save. Thus, nothing changes. (Usually the black screen stays on until you press something.) Try it and let me know the results. I'll try to help as much as I can.

I think it may have something to do with Punisher disk mission, in the npcstat texts I provide, I give a code for Kingpin too; if Anderson did that, and he also install the Kingpin mod, some kind of clash should be causing the issue. The issue is too rare to be related to a single mod.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on June 07, 2016, 03:13PM
I think it may have something to do with Punisher disk mission, in the npcstat texts I provide, I give a code for Kingpin too; if Anderson did that, and he also install the Kingpin mod, some kind of clash should be causing the issue. The issue is too rare to be related to a single mod.

That sounds more likely to be the case. As I've said, if you need any data from the Kingpin mod to revise /update the Punisher disc mission, feel free.

June 07, 2016, 03:24PM #805 Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:57PM by Outsider
CHUN-LI

You've seen Marvel characters (of course), DC characters, Top Cow characters, warriors from Mortal Kombat, characters from Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, and hell even Dragonball Z! But what about Street Fighter? With that said, here comes arguably the most popular character of that video game series. The "first lady of fighting games" from China known as Chun-Li. This Interpol detective with the fit legs has an arsenal of skills and powers very reminiscent of several of her moves from the games! You'll have plenty of fun playing as her -- I guaran-damn-tee it! Download her now, and start (lightning) kicking some butt.

UPDATE: Added training costume. Hex-edited skin. Updated herostat.

FEATURES:
-5 powers (+2 exclusive powers), 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Triple Jump, Shadow Lady (has certain skills unique to her evil form), and Theme Music (can play one of six of her themes from past Street Fighter games!)
-17 skins, 6 HUDs, 5 mannequins, 2 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file featuring her voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3.
-Uses assigned number #219. (Warning: Shares with Marrow. Will clash at mannequin and possibly loading screens.)

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses one minute snippets of music from some of Capcom's Street Fighter games. I take no credit for any of these tracks.

MOVESET:
1. Hazanshu: Does a flip downward heel kick, knocking an enemy to the ground. Also improves grab smash.
2. Hyakuretsukyaku: Chun-Li does her signature lightning kick, repeatedly kicking her enemies with rapid speed.
3. Kikoken: Fires a projectile of ki energy from her hands.
4. Tenshokyaku: Kicks an enemy upward for a stylish aerial combo. (Outsider's favorite -- you have to check this out...)
5. Spinning Bird Kick: Uses her thick legs to rotate and kick enemies multiple times within a radius.
6. Galaxy Missile {Shadow Lady}: Summons and fires homing missiles that will explode on impact.
7. Big Bang Laser {Shadow Lady}: Fires a beam causing high damage and knockback.
8. (LV1 Super) Renkiko: Concentrates her ki into her attacks, increasing in attack damage.
9. (LV2 Super) Interpol Police: Reduces energy cost for powers and increases momentum for herself and allies.
10. (LV3 Super) Kikosho: Releases a devastating blast of ki energy on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins and mannequins except Training
Andersonbrazil - Training skin
MUALover - Professor X effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ekbccwtbwkoqjek

Quote from: Outsider on June 07, 2016, 02:53PM
OK, I see nothing wrong with the herostat here, but if that's how you entered it into your herostat and saved it, the problem is that the menulocation has to be changed from "XXXX" to any number from 1 to 26, or 96. Otherwise, he won't appear or the game will crash.

Try this test: Try replacing a hero in your game with the Kingpin. Change the menulocation number, and save. Does the black screen of the XMLBCUI program moves super quick and disappears when you try to save it? If so, it means it wasn't really saved, as there is an error elsewhere in your herostat file that is preventing the save. Thus, nothing changes. (Usually the black screen stays on until you press something.) Try it and let me know the results. I'll try to help as much as I can.

Outsider, I change my characters using heroselect. I do not use more xmlbcui for it. The strange thing is that through it I can not select the kingpin, but through of the characterselect I managed to select it. Anyway I am grateful for your attention! Thanks!

Undoubtedly... Chun-li was a lot of fun  :applause: thanks for more this great mod  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome work!
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

The Chun-Li mod is great, love the skins and her sounds. Would definitely like to see more streetfighter characters.