Here is one of my proudest mods to date. The highly-anticipated remix mod of Raven Darkholme (if that's her real name...), the highly popular shape-shifter associated with the X-Men, Mystique
. Long ago, Gevth made the first Mystique mod, but it was deemed unplayable due to constant multiple shape-shifting (and no hex-editing) that caused the game to slow down and eventually freeze/crash... Well, thanks to my remix - PROBLEM SOLVED. I created some new powers to combine gun attacks with her flexible fighting skills. And she can perform 24 different shape-shifts. She's not Mortal Kombat's Shang Tsung, so she doesn't have the powers of those she morphs into, but each have their purpose since she is a master strategist. Check her out.PREREQUISITE
One of her powers require my special scripts package. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)FEATURES
-5 powers, 4 shape-shifting boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Quick Morph and Poison Immunity. Can also taunt.
-All shape-shifting powers have been tested at least once on the same stage, and not once did the game slow down or crash. 24 morphs in all!
-21 hex-edited skins, 8 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #193.MOVESET
1. Flip Shot: Stylishly flips her guns up, catches them, and shoots at an enemy. Can be used to popup one enemy, then turn and shoot another.
2. Raging Raven: Lunges forward with malice, knocking the enemy to the ground, and proceeds to pummel him.
3. Trigger Happy: Shoots in a semi-circular motion to hit multiple enemies.
4. Sweet Chin Mystique: Delivers an HBK-style swift kick to the face, causing intense damage and knockback. Use directional buttons to run just before the kick.
5. Blue Thunder: Showing off her fighting skills, Mystique punches and kicks enemies in front and behind her.
6. (Boost) Deception: Shape-shifts into one of the area's enemies to infiltrate and assassinate her foes. Even bosses are fooled. Raises critical chance and stun attack. (The enemy she morphs into depends on the area.)
7. (Boost) Shape Shifter 1: Very briefly morphs into others to boost herself. She can morph into Attuma
(Atlantean DNA regains health), Scarlet Witch
(+1 to all skills), Luke Cage
(reflects 30% melee DMG), Nightcrawler
(50% dodge chance), Rogue
(energy cost to 50%), or Silver Sable
(extra SHIELD credits per kill).
8. (Debuff) Shape Shifter 2: Briefly morphs into others to trick enemies. She can morph into Emma Frost
(her looks stun enemies), Magneto
(invokes fear & mental trauma), Psylocke
(her body entices enemies to forget powers), Invisible Woman
(her charm lowers defense 25%), Kurse
(slows down enemies and lowers their damage output), or Dr. Doom
(commands minions into allies.)
9. (Boost) Shape Shifter 3: Morphs into others to suit her needs. She can morph into Ms. Marvel
(+30% XP), Wolverine
(+30% ATK DMG from claws), Crimson Dynamo
(+30% speed from armor), Venom
(30% faster momentum), Titannus
(-30% damage taken), or Songbird
(+30% energy per kill).
10. (Xtreme) Terrorist Bomber: Fills the room with grenades, then proceeds to shoot everything around her in an assassination attack.
(Ability) Quick Morph: Briefly shape-shifts to strategically use the weapons they wear. She can morph into Deadpool
(uses the teleportation device he wears), Black Widow
(uses the tech bracelets she wears to fire beams at enemies), Crystal
(uses an alien blast grenade), Shocker
(uses his vibro-electric gauntlets for a mid-air blast), or Grey Gargoyle
(delivers a hard uppercut.)NOTE
Make sure to read both the "Read It" and "Shape-Shift" notes for details. When you shape-shift to one character, stay as that character until she morphs back. DO NOT shape-shift into another during that time, as multiple morphs are known to slow down/crash the game.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod remix & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, Movie and First Class HUDs, etc.
Gevth - Original mod creation, icons, sounds
matt710 - XML2 Mystique mod, sounds
nodoubt_jr - Sounds
Whiteking - Sounds, icons
Tommyboy2002 & idrinkdrpepper - Infiltrate script
Cates - Icons
Aventureiromax - Mannequin Classic
MXYZPTLK - Mannequin Uncanny
AdrianoAp - Mannequin Raven HeroicCREDITS - SKINS
Outsider & BaconWizard17 - Raven Heroic
matt710 - X-Factor 2, Ultimate, Next Dimension, Overcoat
Aventureiromax - Uncanny 2, Classic, X-Factor 3, Movie Jennifer L 2, Modern 2, Modern Remix, X-Men Uniform, Silver Sable
Quentin Hex - First Class, First Class Human, Movie Jennifer L 1
UltimateVenom - X-Men Destiny
Owl City - Movie Rebecca R
Norrin Radd - X-Factor 1
BLaw - House of M
Julio Cabral - KurseBUGS
Sometimes after performing her Xtreme, smoke effects in the game look like distorted invisible blocks. This is a random occurance, and I've concluded from testing that her shape-shifting powers had nothing to do with it.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?mbkstezart9wei9