The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Oddark123 on September 01, 2014, 01:38PM
Will be downloading Groot soon.

But I don't think i posted in your workbench but i had thought the male secret character would be him, which turned out accurate. Not sure how well my other guess will fair. Not sure if the other current Guardian not being worked on yet was ever voted high in hottest women in comics lists.

Apparently, everyone thought it was him. I guess when one of my hints said that "he's highly intelligent, but most wouldn't know it," he was the obvious choice.

As for the female secret character, she's not a Guardian. She's not even from Marvel -- though she has made appearances there... And she was definitely voted one of the top five hottest women in comics. So far, I've received guesses ranging from a very famous anti-hero/villainess fond of Batman, a warrior woman who was once Marvel but now isn't, and a certain Bird of Prey who wears fishnets like Zatanna... Feel free to mention who you believe it is. She'll be worked on starting tomorrow after work. Today, I'm just chillin'

EDIT: To everyone, I have not forgotten about Omega Sentinel, Satana, The Darkness, and Arclight. Basically, I create the mods in the order that the skins arrive (especially if I'm not confident I can make the skins myself.) Some of the XML2 skins aren't compatible with MUA, as they are BGR instead of RGB. But don't worry -- they will be worked on, just not sure when.

I'll test Groot and see how the models looks like. Don't know what animation set you give him, so changes may be need.
Edit: They look good, except for the toe bone that have no vertex and is floating like a little cube.

Well i meant the other current Guardian of the Galaxy that's not from Marvel but now is in their universe, Angela.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on September 01, 2014, 04:01PM
Well i meant the other current Guardian of the Galaxy that's not from Marvel but now is in their universe, Angela.

Ah yes, I forgot about Angela. I do plan on doing a Valkyrie remix in the near future, and Angela can be an alternate outfit for her... if I can make her skin, that is.

Quote from: Outsider on September 01, 2014, 01:12PM
@Techon7 - I wasn't able to get that disc flying effect for Zatanna that you mentioned. It looked weird when I attempted it, but you'll dig her just the same.
Don't worry about it. She's definitely one I look forward to having in my alliance.

Quote from: Outsider on September 01, 2014, 04:57PM
Ah yes, I forgot about Angela. I do plan on doing a Valkyrie remix in the near future, and Angela can be an alternate outfit for her... if I can make her skin, that is.
Jean's Gladiator model looks like it was made for her.

I tested Pixie, Zatanna and Groot ... simply loved it  :applause:

Some skins of Zatanna DCUO would fall well :D

Nice work  :thumbsup2:

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on September 08, 2014, 08:33AM
I tested Pixie, Zatanna and Groot ... simply loved it  :applause:

Some skins of Zatanna DCUO would fall well :D

Nice work  :thumbsup2:

Glad you dig the mods. :fro: Each of them were a LOT of work, but I am pleased with the results.

September 14, 2014, 08:26PM #367 Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 07:57PM by Outsider
VALKYRIE

Here is my remix on a mod that was previously released -- it is of Brunnhilde, the Asgardian warrior and chooser of the slain known as Valkyrie. While I wouldn't say this is my best work to date, I've improved this mod to feature more original moves -- some of which are less like Captain America, which the original mod was molded after. I think she's now a pretty well-rounded (whoa... didn't mean it in that way, nasty mind) character. Now go ahead and check out this long-time Marvel heroine in action.

UPDATE: Added two new skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Plus Might ability.
-Uses her in-game skin and HUD.
-7 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, sound/voice file, and 2 mannequins.
-Uses official number #146.

MOVESET:
1. Aragorn: Mounts onto her pegasus Aragorn and flies, knocking back enemies in her way.
2. Lady Liberator: Swings her sword upward to pop an enemy up, then swings her spear downward to knock down an enemy.
3. Blonde Ambition: Charges towards enemies with the hilts of her weapons, causing knockback. Also upgrades grab smash.
4. Spear Twirl: Spins around, slicing nearby enemies in a radius with her iron spear.
5. Dragonfang: Throws her enchanted sword at enemies which causes them to bleed for a time. She can control its' movement.
6. (Boost) Maiden of Rage: Raises her own melee DMG and XP.
7. (Boost) Death Glow: Allows her allies to see enemies that are about to die via the minimap. Lowers $DMG taken.
8. (Xtreme) Heavenly Demise: Wields her sword Dragonfang in combat, blessed by the gods.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod remix & coding, animation mixing, Capeless Skin, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, hex-editing etc.
???? - Original unfinished Valkyrie, primary mannequin
Aventureiromax - Skins (Ultimate, Alternate, Blue, Blue Capeless), alternate mannequin, Strider model (for Aragorn)
Andersonbrazil - Skins (Future Fight, MUA3)

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?ik3l8l2cw2fld2d

Great mod as usual! Love the illusive effect from Aragorn!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

All your mods are great!! I really enjoy Groot!!! Thanks for your work!! Also i have a question, in Valkyrie´s mod I can´t see the angela skin,  it shows the valkyrie´s classic skin. Does it happens only to me? Thanks again!!

Quote from: Polygone on September 17, 2014, 12:31PM
Great mod as usual! Love the illusive effect from Aragorn!

So you dig her :fro: -- thanks for that. I think she came out good.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on September 17, 2014, 06:44PM
All your mods are great!! I really enjoy Groot!!! Thanks for your work!! Also i have a question, in Valkyrie´s mod I can´t see the angela skin,  it shows the valkyrie´s classic skin. Does it happens only to me? Thanks again!!

Thanks for the compliments. As for your question, I didn't make an Angela skin yet -- only a HUD and loading screen. I've been too busy to create skins at this time.

Quote from: Outsider on September 17, 2014, 08:10PM
Thanks for the compliments. As for your question, I didn't make an Angela skin yet -- only a HUD and loading screen. I've been too busy to create skins at this time.

Oh! I misunderstood then, anyway it´s a great mod!! :)

September 18, 2014, 09:43PM #372 Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 04:34AM by Outsider
SCARLET WITCH (Booster)

This is a booster for Wanda Maximoff, the :scarletw: Scarlet Witch. I made this because I liked marvel_kid's booster for her, but she still had 8 powers in total, replacing some powers with others. Why should you have to choose? I'm not a fan of "OR", I like "AND" much better. So this mini-booster brings back two of her original powers for a total of 10. (I could have added more, but keyboard users can only use 10 without crashing) AND I fixed her icon issues, AND I added a few small extras. Check it out AND enjoy it.

UPDATE: Added alternate menu anims, new classic skin from UltraMegaMagnus, new classic HUD, two mannequins, and fixed sound file.

FEATURES:
-Added back Misfortune (now considered a boost), and Reality Shift.
-Reality Shift now has a upgradable chance of turning enemies into crates.
-Added no-stun ability during Probabilty Syphon (formerly "Hex Sphere.")
-Renamed some powers and rearranged the icons.
-Fixed back her flying effects.
-Returned her original grab smash instead of using Dr. Strange's.
-Fixed up her sounds.
-Added new classic skin & HUD at 20504.
-Added a second loading screen.
-Added two mannequins. One of which is animated.
-Added alternate menu animations.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Coding fixes & renames, fixed sounds, new classic HUD
marvel_kid - Effects from original booster
UltraMegaMagnus - New classic skin, alternate mannequin, alternate menu anims
AdrianoAP - Animated mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?bu07e8cr3s0u29e

So I see the site is back up and running. Due to the shutdown, and being very busy with other things in my life, I took a hiatus from modding. The last project I was working on was of a female secret character, which will then be followed by a classic character... I'll keep moderating the CCC on the regular, and I'll come back to modding soon. There are plenty more secrets that await out in the Crypt...