The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
captin uni is great mod..

Silver Surfer host power is not work. no damage

Quote from: stainor on March 21, 2015, 01:23AM
captin uni is great mod..

Silver Surfer host power is not work. no damage

Thanks for that. Hmmm... I've checked him, and the beam does inflict damage. It may be hard to aim it though. Did you start a new game?

Hmmm... a few questions: So the beam is coming out, but it's not harming enemies at all? Does the energy meter go down when its' used? Is that the only power acting up?

If anyone else is having this problem, feel free to let me know. My testing doesn't see any problems, but I'll look into it.

NOTE: Everyone, Winter Soldier, Arcade, and Lara Croft have been updated. See their sections for details.

March 23, 2015, 08:25PM #470 Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 05:58PM by Outsider
JILL VALENTINE

Here is my mod for Jill Valentine of Resident Evil fame. Originally a booster, I've added plenty of references to the classic survival horror series we all know, fixed a few anims, and added some kick-ass stuff. Check it.

UPDATE: Added her classic voice from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and changed some animations.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-4 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and 2 sound/voice files featuring Jill's voice from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, and her voice from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
-Added package files for 5th and 6th skins.
-Uses assigned number #91 (will clash with Dormammu in loading screens and mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Beretta Fire: Pulls out two Beretta M92FS handguns, and shoots with a chance to knock down enemies hit.
2. Incendiary Grenade: Throws a volatile grenade that explodes on impact.
3. Violent Valentine: Backflips and dodges the enemy's next attack, then counters with a nasty kick, reflecting some damage back.
4. Stun Grenade: Tosses a few stun grenades that blind and disorient nearby enemies for a time. Also causes damage and knockback.
5. Rocket Launcher: Equips a rocket launcher and fires, causing explosive damage and knockback to enemies hit.
6. T-Virus: Jumps into the air and throws down a vial of T-Virus stolen from Umbrella. This causes enemies to move slowly like zombies, while their health deteriorates for 10 seconds.
7. (Boost) Blue Herb: Uses a rare plant that has helped her cure poisoning. Removes status aliments, gains radiation immunity, and lowers energy costs for a time for herself and allies.
8. (Boost) No Ordinary Civi: Boosts her speed and damage temporarily.
9. (Boost) First Aid Spray: Heals herself and nearby allies.
10. (Xtreme) Zombie Killer: Jumps into the air and does a 360 spin firing with her Berettas, taking out every enemy in sight.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation & doding, HUDs, loading screens, sounds, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Skins, mannequin
Midnightphoenix - Package files & effects from original Jill mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?9vjp7xeeevz3ub6

March 23, 2015, 08:57PM #471 Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 11:31PM by Outsider
Quote from: Outsider on March 23, 2015, 08:25PM
JILL VALENTINE (booster)

Here is a small booster for Jill Valentine of Resident Evil fame. I've added plenty of references to the classic survival horror series we all know, fixed a few anims, and added some kick-ass stuff. Check it. (NOTE: You must download Midnightphoenix's mod of Jill Valentine before using this booster.)

I can't wait to try out your booster for Jill!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Everyone, The Mandarin, Selene, and :bullseye: Bullseye have been updated. (Bullseye) Finally found a way to get rid of that gun at the end of his 2nd boost. (Selene) Added new sound/voice files so she won't sound like Elektra anymore. (Mandarin) Finally fixed that annoying 4 second delay at the end of his Xtreme. Check them out at the Crypt.

Those of you who aren't registered to this forum can't view my lab, so be on the lookout here for any updates on my mods and/or boosters. I don't keep a log of what I've changed and what date the changes were made (too busy), but improvements can be made at any time.

Finally, understand that I cannot take mod requests due to time constraint and the high volume of mods that are on my list. But be patient -- you never know who's on the list, what secret characters are lurking, or who I'm in the mood to create. There's no exact science or specific order, but there is a method to my madness... Stay tuned.

I am The Outsider, and I approve this message. (I've always wanted to say that... :laugh:)

Was that a clue to who is coming to the Alliance? Wasn't sure anyone from their could make it since the relays were blow up.

Quote from: ndp on March 26, 2015, 05:55AM
Was that a clue to who is coming to the Alliance? Wasn't sure anyone from their could make it since the relays were blow up.

Nah, that wasn't a hint. But plenty of secret characters remain within The Crypt...

March 30, 2015, 07:00PM #475 Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 12:03PM by Outsider
GREY GARGOYLE

Introducing my remix of Larcetin's mod of Paul Pierre Duval, the French chemist-turned monster known as the Grey Gargoyle. He no longer plays like Colossus. I've applied both his boss powers, and added some stuff. He doesn't have a lot of moves, but you'll find him fun nonetheless. Check him out.

UPDATE: Changed the mannequin included.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might and durability (cannot be stunned, grabbed, or knocked down).
-4 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses his in-game skin, HUD, and loading screen.
-Uses official number #71.

NEEDS:
1 more HUD

MOVESET:
1. Granite Punch: Increased melee punch that stuns victim. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Petrifying Touch: Turns a single enemy into stone for a time. (Boss Power)
3. Gargoyle Fury: Punches the ground so hard, it knocks enemies up and back. (Boss Power)
4. Curse of Medusa: Enters a defensive stance that reverses damage, then turns nearby victims into stone, with their defense cut in half.
5. (Boost) Rolling Stone: His striking and resistance grows higher.
6. (Boost) 50 Shades of Grey: He and his allies gain more defense, and all melee attacks gain a chance to turn enemies into stone. (Nope, I didn't watch the movie or read the book. Just thought it was a cool name for a boost. :laugh:)
7. (Xtreme) Breaker of Faith: He causes a wave of petrification to all enemies. Then he slams the ground with force, crushing them.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod remix coding, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
Larcetin - Mod original (and all those who helped with it)
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?anilyef2g364dga

I downloaded your updated Winter Soldier mod.  Everything's good, except the pistol is invisible.  In the 2nd and (I think) 3rd power, the animation works, but the pistol is nowhere to be seen.

Any idea how I can make this work?
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

Quote from: DasRoteBaron on April 18, 2015, 08:11PM
I downloaded your updated Winter Soldier mod.  Everything's good, except the pistol is invisible.  In the 2nd and (I think) 3rd power, the animation works, but the pistol is nowhere to be seen.

Any idea how I can make this work?

Man, I hate when something is missed... For a quick fix, look in the "models/weapons" folder for "desert_eagle_r.igb" and "m4_back.igb" Copy those two, then go to the "models/punisher" folder, and paste them there. Those are the boltons he uses.

April 23, 2015, 07:10PM #479 Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 01:36AM by Outsider
SERSI

I'm back!!! The Outsider returns, and I come delivering to you my mod of the most powerful of the Eternals, Sersi. Trust me, you do not want an Avengers roster without her. This New York socialite and fashion designer has abilities and skills with a lot of style. You'll find her surprisingly fun with her rather innovative powers. My favorite of them? Her Matter Manipulation -- you'll find out why...

UPDATE: Added three new skins & HUDs, and alternate mannequin. Herostat has changed.

PREREQUISITE:
One of her powers require my special scripts package. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of flight, might, healing factor, and Eternal (resistance to many, 50% chance of resurrection).
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #46 (shares with Robin, but will not clash).

NEEDS:
2 more skins

MOVESET:
1. Eternal Fist: Punches an enemy hard with super strength, causing knockback.
2. Telekinesis: Can psionically levitate enemies and heavy objects.
3. Limelight: Fires a constant beam of intense light from her eyes. Visually awesome.
4. Heat Blast: Releases a radial blast of flame, causing impact and burning damage.
5. Matter Manipulation: A blast of cosmic energy that will turn enemies (even bosses) into... "You know what, I won't spoil it for you. Let's just say there are worse things Sersi can turn them into than pigs..."
6. Fashion Designer: Sersi changes her appearance to an area's super-villain. Enemies won't attack her, and she gains critical chances.
7. Uni-Mind: Bonds with her allies mentally. Regains health while gaining momentum and mental immunities.
8. Eternal Surge: Releases a powerful radial blast that has a chance of turning enemies into Xtreme pips.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, etc.
Andersonbrazil - Skins (all but classic), alt mannequin
BaconWizard17 - Classic skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?xkb11p12ce409kc