Every now and then comes a mod that just brings something unique to the table, more so than others. For me, this is one of them. Presenting my mod of Tony Masters (reportedly), the SHIELD operative turned super villian called Taskmaster
. Having trained so many villains on fighting (with actual schools around), I wanted to give him more than the usual melee combos, so I did. He also has various skills with swords, and guns, and bows, and arrows... oh my! Register for school today and download him. Take a seat -- class is now in session.UPDATE: Now using Blaw's models, containing skin segments. No more weird jumping glitch. Hex-edited all skins. Added Avengers World skin & HUD, and updated herostat. Updated nearly all skins. FEATURES
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of combat mastery (can perform several 3 or 4-hit combo attacks), photographic reflexes (70% chance of predicting and dodging enemy melee attacks, but 30% more vulnerable to mental damage due to amnesia), and dominance (can taunt).
-5 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file using his voice from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
-Uses assigned number #127.MOVESET
1. Trick Shot: With his bow, shoots multiple arrows at enemies. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Shield Throw: Throws his shield at multiple enemies. Can control its' movement.
3. Lucky 7: Performs a devastating 7-hit combo, ending with a critical hit. Can be cancelled to connect with normal combos.
4. Nightmare Sword: Spins his sword in a violent attack attack, causing impact & bleed damage.
5. Gunfire: Shoots his gun at enemies with a high critical chance.
6. Aegis Counter: Predicts and counters an anticipated attack, reversing damage back to enemy, then counters with a lethal stab.
7. (Boost) Vocal Manipulation: Uses voice mimicry to sound like an intimidating dark villain. Frightens enemies into fear, lowering defense.
8. (Boost) Taskmaster Academy: Schools his allies in melee combat, gaining a striking bonus, extra momentum, and high dodging chances.
9. (Xtreme) Multi-Task: Fires multiple arrows that bounce off walls, striking multiple enemies.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, effects recolor, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins except SHIELD, boltons except shield, Avengers World HUD, Classic non-animated mannequin
Blaw - SHIELD skin, HUDs except Avengers World, mannequins, shield projectilesBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3edwk97u6cf185g