The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outsider, congratulations my friend! Your mod Catwoman is much fun! The Whip it is very nervous! Cool! After I will prepare an update to the skin it in order to suit your animations! Thanks!

August 25, 2015, 07:10PM #572 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:06PM by Outsider
A-BOMB

Here comes the awesome!!! Presenting my mod of Rick Jones, the famous sidekick of many Marvel heroes, who later became the big blue destructive force known as A-Bomb. He's got a lot of moves you'd expect from a big brute, but he also has unique skills and witty banter that make him a lot more fun. In short, he's awesome! But don't take my word for it (do you ever? lol), check him out for yourself.

UPDATE: Got rid of Abomination & Titannus skins. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Super Stamina (heavy resistance to Physical Damage, cannot be stunned, grabbed, or knocked down.)
-Due to his massive size, A-Bomb can inflict damage just by landing after a jump, or rolling towards an enemy.
-7 hex-edited skins (including Abomination & Titannus), 8 HUDs, loading screen, icons, animated mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring Seth Green from "Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H."
-Uses assigned number #181.

NOTE:
I know my Agents of Smash skin isn't that good. Couldn't really work on that due to time constraints.

NEEDS:
better-looking S.M.A.S.H. skin

MOVESET:
1. Big Blue: Smashes the ground repeatedly, damaging enemies in a constant radial attack.
2. Wrecking Ball: Rolls up into a large ball and attack enemies, causing knockback.
3. Slick Rick: Leaps into the air and slams down with a sudden boom, popping enemies up. Double damage on stunned enemies.
4. Whoop Your Azure: Charges and spears an enemy down, and pummels him.
5. Marlo Chandler: His wife, the new Harpy flies over the area and fires beams at enemies.
6. (Boost) Invisi-Bomb: Uses natural camouflage to blend in with environment. Invisible while gaining critical chances.
7. (Boost) I'm Rick Jones, B****!: He and his team gains energy per kill and momentum.
8. (Xtreme) A-Lister: Leaps into the air and lands, creating a massive shockwave on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Agents of SMASH skin, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins (except Agents of SMASH) & HUDs, mannequin
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?nn6szohxh2ehvzp

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 25, 2015, 05:50AM
Outsider, congratulations my friend! Your mod Catwoman is much fun! The Whip it is very nervous! Cool! After I will prepare an update to the skin it in order to suit your animations! Thanks!

Thanks, anderson. I appreciate it. I know you've been very busy converting all of those models (including those on the list I've given you), but your assistance (along with aventureiromax) has been helping with my release of various mods. I know probably a year from now, I won't be modding anymore, so I'm trying to release a good number of characters while I still can.

Wow, just tested your A-Bomb Outsider, you said you would make him different from the other bruisers, and you did it! I really liked the Marlo Chandler move, his skins are outstanding, and the voice you used for him makes him even more unique and awesome to play as, congratulations!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on August 26, 2015, 03:44PM
Wow, just tested your A-Bomb Outsider, you said you would make him different from the other bruisers, and you did it! I really liked the Marlo Chandler move, his skins are outstanding, and the voice you used for him makes him even more unique and awesome to play as, congratulations!
I agree, this mod is deserves place in the "TOP MUA SMASHERS" :D

Quote from: Maegawa on August 26, 2015, 03:44PM

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 26, 2015, 11:06PM
I agree, this mod is deserves place in the "TOP MUA SMASHERS" :D

Thanks for the kind words -- good to hear ya'll are diggin' the A-Bomb. :fro: I know many of my mods are without mannequins though. Hopefully that will change one day.

Awesome!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

I agree with the others word for word.Both mod (Catwoman & A-Bomb) are realy impressive and rettling works.
Thanks for made it possible to play with this two great character in MUA . ;)
And a capital congrats to the "AA Team" for the Catwoman skins. They overtook me  ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Canino on August 27, 2015, 04:25PM
Awesome!!!

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on August 28, 2015, 04:41AM
I agree with the others word for word.Both mod (Catwoman & A-Bomb) are realy impressive and rettling works.
Thanks for made it possible to play with this two great character in MUA . ;)
And a capital congrats to the "AA Team" for the Catwoman skins. They overtook me  ;)

Thanks a lot, fellas. I am quite pleased with their results. Yes, the AA Team both perform well with their skins. Plenty more characters await at The Crypt...

August 31, 2015, 07:21AM #580 Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 02:57PM by Outsider
TASKMASTER

Every now and then comes a mod that just brings something unique to the table, more so than others. For me, this is one of them. Presenting my mod of Tony Masters (reportedly), the SHIELD operative turned super villian called :tmaster: Taskmaster. Having trained so many villains on fighting (with actual schools around), I wanted to give him more than the usual melee combos, so I did. He also has various skills with swords, and guns, and bows, and arrows... oh my! Register for school today and download him. Take a seat -- class is now in session.

UPDATE: Now using Blaw's models, containing skin segments. No more weird jumping glitch. Hex-edited all skins. Added Avengers World skin & HUD, and updated herostat. Updated nearly all skins.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of combat mastery (can perform several 3 or 4-hit combo attacks), photographic reflexes (70% chance of predicting and dodging enemy melee attacks, but 30% more vulnerable to mental damage due to amnesia), and dominance (can taunt).
-5 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file using his voice from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
-Uses assigned number #127.

MOVESET:
1. Trick Shot: With his bow, shoots multiple arrows at enemies. Also upgrades grab smash.
2. Shield Throw: Throws his shield at multiple enemies. Can control its' movement.
3. Lucky 7: Performs a devastating 7-hit combo, ending with a critical hit. Can be cancelled to connect with normal combos.
4. Nightmare Sword: Spins his sword in a violent attack attack, causing impact & bleed damage.
5. Gunfire: Shoots his gun at enemies with a high critical chance.
6. Aegis Counter: Predicts and counters an anticipated attack, reversing damage back to enemy, then counters with a lethal stab.
7. (Boost) Vocal Manipulation: Uses voice mimicry to sound like an intimidating dark villain. Frightens enemies into fear, lowering defense.
8. (Boost) Taskmaster Academy: Schools his allies in melee combat, gaining a striking bonus, extra momentum, and high dodging chances.
9. (Xtreme) Multi-Task: Fires multiple arrows that bounce off walls, striking multiple enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, sounds, effects recolor, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins except SHIELD, boltons except shield, Avengers World HUD, Classic non-animated mannequin
Blaw - SHIELD skin, HUDs except Avengers World, mannequins, shield projectiles

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?3edwk97u6cf185g

Amazing job! I'm so long waited for him! Love his melee combos! Congratulations :)

Great, Outsider! Congratulations, your mod Taskmaster is a lot of fun same! I am enjoying it so much! The problem of the jumps is due to the  igActor component position. This is a problem in the conversion. I had not noticed this defect before. I go provide new conversions to perfect the mod, until BLAW submit the final updating. Thanks for mod, my friend!

Woooow!! I´ve Just tried A-bomb and Taskmaster, your mods are one even better than other, thanks for your work, and please release  more!!!

At last i download your mods Taskmaster , A-bomb and Boom-Boom! this is very interesting and amazing characters )