The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on September 01, 2015, 12:41AM
Amazing job! I'm so long waited for him! Love his melee combos! Congratulations :)

Thanks for that. Extended combos was a first for me, but I'm glad I pulled it off.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 01, 2015, 03:05PM
Great, Outsider! Congratulations, your mod Taskmaster is a lot of fun same! I am enjoying it so much! The problem of the jumps is due to the  igActor component position. This is a problem in the conversion. I had not noticed this defect before. I go provide new conversions to perfect the mod, until BLAW submit the final updating. Thanks for mod, my friend!

I appreciate that. A lot of people waited for Taskmaster to become playable. I'm glad my attempt was successful.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on September 02, 2015, 12:28AM
Woooow!! I´ve Just tried A-bomb and Taskmaster, your mods are one even better than other, thanks for your work, and please release  more!!!

Thanks a lot, and don't worry, there's plenty more to come before I retire from modding and "hang up the jersey."

Quote from: ctepan 89 on September 02, 2015, 09:17PM
At last i download your mods Taskmaster , A-bomb and Boom-Boom! this is very interesting and amazing characters )

Thanks. I am certain you'll enjoy them.

September 06, 2015, 10:48AM #586 Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 06:07PM by Outsider
SHATTERSTAR

Presenting my mod of Gaveedra Seven, the sword-wielding warrior from Mojoworld known as :sstar: Shatterstar. I've taken Shafcrawler's XML2 mod of him, and modified him to fit MUA standards. Then of course, I've amped him up. Many of his powers are combo attacks, so you can eliminate several minions with just him! Mojoworld was only the beginning, as this X-Force member is going to wreck havoc on the Masters of Evil. Enjoy.

UPDATE: Updated moveset. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of might and healing factor.
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, redone icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #147 (Shares with Speed, but skin numbers won't clash.)

MOVESET:
1. Double Sword: A quick sword attack that can cause bleeding.
2. Ferris Wheel: Anticipates and reverses the enemy's next attack, then counters with a roundhouse kick.
3. Sonic Wave: Releases sonic energy in a forward arc, causing knockback.
4. Warrior's Way: Does a nasty spin sword & kick combo attack.
5. Sonic Beam: Channels sonic energy from his sword into a piercing beam.
6. Shatter Storm: Spins his swords around in a constantly violent attack.
7. (Boost) Warrior's Rage: Attack speed increased by 50%, and melee damage increased by 15% for a time.
8. (Boost) Warrior's Instinct: He and his team gain more defense, and increased damage & XP for combos.
9. (Xtreme) Sonic Cyclone: Through his swords, release a powerful blast of energy at enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod conversion to MUA, new power coding, HUDs, redone icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Shafcrawler - XML2 mod (and all those who helped with it)
BaconWizard17 - New skins except X-Force, mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - X-Force skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?5d7mr2f4h9447x2

I'm so excited about this--Shatterstar was always one of my favorites!  Thanks so much! :sstar:  Also, I wanted to say an even bigger thank you for your Catwoman mod.  She was the one non-Marvel character I always wanted in the game!

Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Travis von Doom on September 06, 2015, 08:35PM
I'm so excited about this--Shatterstar was always one of my favorites!  Thanks so much! :sstar:  Also, I wanted to say an even bigger thank you for your Catwoman mod.  She was the one non-Marvel character I always wanted in the game!

Quote from: Canino on September 09, 2015, 04:13AM
Great job!

Thanks for the compliments. Plenty more secrets await here at The Crypt...

September 12, 2015, 01:57PM #590 Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 04:02PM by Outsider
M

They say there's no such thing as "perfect," but this character would beg to differ. Presenting my mod of Monet Yvette Clarisse Mar... ok, I'm not saying all those names! ...Presenting my mod of Monet St. Croix, the Muslim superhuman mutant marauder know simply as M. I've taken Marvel Watcher's XML2 mod, converted her to MUA, but then realized that she needed a lot of improvement. So I've redone some powers and added plenty more. Now the "Black Supergirl" is so powerful, she could be enhanced to become the ultimate superhuman, or as she would say, "perfect." Check her out.

UPDATE: Added a voice file & break lines.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of flight, might, and healing factor, invulnerability (resistance to all damage, cannot be stunned), and superhuman traits (all traits at 8).
-5 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, loading screen, redone icons, mannequin, and redone sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #89 (shares with the pending Miss America).

NOTE:
Because Monet's traits are so high, playing the game on normal mode as her could be too easy. For this reason, most of her outfits don't have the typical defense passive. Keep in mind that her set was designed with the notion of staying true to her powers.

MOVESET:
1. Sassy Striker: Releases a knockout punch, causing heavy knockback. Also improves grab smash.
2. Dream Kiss: Kisses her enemy, but uses telepathy to switch his mind to her side.
3. Manic Muslim: Punches the ground, causing nearby enemies to pop up.
4. Black Supergirl: Uses speed and strength to attack multiple enemies, stunning them.
5. Reflection: Channels her invulnerability in a counter attack, reflecting high damage back at enemies.
6. (Boost) Perfect 10: For ten seconds, her body, strike, mind, or speed is increased.
7. (Boost) Flawless Enhancement: Her powers and outfits increase. Can sense mutant auras via mini-map.
8. (Boost) Hollow: Merges with her twin sisters to form her gestalt Penance form, becoming invincible and gaining melee damage.
9. (Xtreme) Malice St. Croix: Through her fist, unleashes a rare telekinetic wave on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod conversion to MUA, coding, loading screen, HUDs, icons, sounds etc.
Marvel Watcher - XML2 mod including effects (and all those who helped with it)
aventureiromax - Modern and X-Corps skins, mannequin
heynow90 - RGB conversion of Generation X skin
Jonnydragon88 - Initial voice file & breaks

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?poi8h7ccnajueph

You've come out with a lot of fantastic mods lately! I am pretty excited about M she seems like a very unique character choice!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on September 24, 2015, 01:12PM
You've come out with a lot of fantastic mods lately! I am pretty excited about M she seems like a very unique character choice!

Thanks for the compliment, MP. Yeah, Monet was an interesting pick, and I think she came out rather well. I'll have some more unique mod choices coming soon...

September 29, 2015, 08:17PM #593 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:00PM by Outsider
DR. VOODOO

Everyone knows by now that I like making mods of dark paranormal characters, so on this -- my 1,000th post, I present to you the mod of Jericho Drumm, the Haitian practitioner of voodoo, and the new Sorcerer Supreme known as Doctor Voodoo. He plays nothing like his predecessor :strange: Dr. Strange, but has some visual similarities. The differences are massive, as he is a powerhouse of various powers and abilities. Get ready for this "voodoo child" to stand up next to a mountain, and chop it down with the edge of his hand. (Jimi Hendrix reference FTW!) Try this brother out.

UPDATE: Now has a mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight (via the Cloak of Levitation), Fire Immunity and Teleport.
-1 skin, 3 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring John Stewart's voice from Injustice: Gods Among Us.
-Uses official number #141.

NEEDS:
3 more skins, 1 more HUD

MOVESET:
1. Terron Attack Spell: Fires twin vodoun beams of energy he learned from Papa Jambo.
2. Staff of Legba: Uses his staff to blast the ground with mystical energies.
3. Haiti's Fire: Scorches nearby enemies with blasts of manipulated flame, burning them.
4. Mystical Crows: Commands supernatural crows to follow enemies and attack them.
5. Vodoun Curse: Asks the Loa to infect enemies with a curse that lowers their attack, speed, and defense.
6. (Boost) Brothers In Arms: Summons the spirit of Daniel Drumm, increasing his own physical strength and might.
7. (Boost) Houngan Supreme: Removes all status aliments for himself and allies. Also provides a healing spell via the Eye of Agamotto.
8. (Boost) Spirit Possession: Summons the spirit of Daniel Drumm to possess the bodies of nearby enemies, controlling them like voodoo dolls.
9. (Boost) Vodoun Mist: Creates blood red smoke to conceal himself, increasing critical chances. It's followed with the sound of drums, which will disorient and stun enemies.
10. (Xtreme) Walls of Jericho: Releases columns of mystical energy down upon enemies as the new Sorcerer Supreme.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, remixed skin, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, effects recolor etc.
Quentin Hex - Original skin
Julio Cabral - Mannequin
Sbarth13 - Cape animations
Julio Cabral - Crow model
MUALover & Owl City - Skull effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?jy6tp2y73lkt7cu

Wow! Amazing! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Incredible,like you say he is more like different than DR Strange) I am very like your sorcerers mods ,Good luck on your next projects

Congratulations on your 1000th post!

Doctor Voodoo sounds awesome

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on October 02, 2015, 12:59PM
Congratulations on your 1000th post!

Doctor Voodoo sounds awesome

I appreciate that, MP. I still can't believe I did that many posts...

Quote from: ctepan 89 on September 30, 2015, 04:45PM
Incredible,like you say he is more like different than DR Strange) I am very like your sorcerers mods ,Good luck on your next projects
Quote from: Canino on September 30, 2015, 04:23AM
Wow! Amazing! Great job!

Thanks, fellas. Dark characters are the most fun to work on, in my opinion.

October 08, 2015, 05:48AM #598 Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 02:58AM by Outsider
SAURON

Here is my remix of Dr. Karl Lykos, who suffers from a genetic virus, and can turn into the pterodactyl-like monster of the Savage Land known as :sauron: Sauron. For awhile now, this character's mod was in desperate need of a fix, so I took Edward's XML2 mod of him, took a little bit from Buddhabear100's unfinished mod, and and combined them with my coding skills, and voila! Here's a mod filled with ferocity and savagery, just as he should be. You're welcome.

UPDATE: Replaced his mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Flight.
-4 skins, 1 HUD, loading screen, redone icons, mannequin, voice file, and redone sound file.
-Uses assigned number #186.

NEEDS:
3 more HUDs

MOVESET:
1. Wingspan: Attacks with his wings in an upward motion, popping enemies up.
2. Jurassic Bite: Sauron bites an enemy, causing impact damage and bleeding.
3. Concussive Burst: Fires blasts of concussive force from his hands.
4. Hypnosis: Sauron fires a beam from his eyes, forcing the victim to fall under his command.
5. Savage Burning: Breathes fire at his enemies, burning them on contact.
6. (Boost) Mental Vertigo: Induces terrifying delusions into the minds of enemies, causing them to run in fear, lowering defense.
7. (Boost) Life Drain: Drains the health of nearby enemies into himself to remain in Sauron form.
8. (Xtreme) Savage Land Scorch: Flies up and breathes a huge blast of flame on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod conversion to MUA, coding, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Edward - skins and effects from XML2 mod
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin
Buddhabear100 - HUD from unfinished mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?01lj6yd3brbr2o5

You keep releasing mods, and one is even better than other, so tahnks for all your work and please never leave it !!!! jajaja