The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very good job on Goku mod,but sadly the extreme power are useless on energy resistence enemies,and Goku does not have unlimited energy.
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

For what I read, it looks like you use skin_swap when he goes Super Saiyan. This can be fixed with the 3d skin segments too: make the hair and eyes a segment, this way you can use the same codes for hide and show.

Amazing job Outsider! I'm very proud of how it turned out :D

Quote from: Dorpond on April 26, 2016, 01:40AM
sadly the extreme power are useless on energy resistence enemies,and Goku does not have unlimited energy.

Well, that's the thing about that type of enemies, they render every energy attack useless (which forces you to go melee), and not only Goku's, but every other energy attack based character's, so I think that's not something to blame on Outsider, but rather on the game developers... Also, saying he doesn't have unlimited energy is the same as saying the Superman mod doesn't have invulnerability, that's a matter of fitting the character to the MUA parameters. Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying how these "inconsistencies" are handled by us modders (of course, I can't speak for all of us).
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Outsider, your mod Goku is fantastico! Congratulations! I want to move you a little feedback about the sayjin transformations. I still can not to transform to the sayajin 4. I saw that there are two skins for sayajin 1. Skin 13411 and 13412. Which is the button to turn on sayajin 4. Again I want to congratulate you for the mod!

Quote from: prtk237 on April 25, 2016, 08:53PM
Great mod !!!!
one of the best
Quote from: gakud on April 25, 2016, 11:34PM
Hi I really like the Goku mod, been wanting to see a DBZ mod for a long time.
Quote from: aventureiromax on April 26, 2016, 06:20AM
Yeah good job with Goku ;)

Good to hear that everyone is digging Goku. The "Kamehameha" is my favorite.

Quote from: Maegawa on April 26, 2016, 10:19AM
Amazing job Outsider! I'm very proud of how it turned out :D

Your contributions helped to make that possible, especially with that Spirit Bomb. Give yourself a bow, too.

Quote from: Dorpond on April 26, 2016, 01:40AM
Very good job on Goku mod,but sadly the extreme power are useless on energy resistence enemies,and Goku does not have unlimited energy.

While I was unaware he had unlimited energy (again, not familiar with Japanese anime), I wouldn't have given him that anyway, because that would have made him too powerful, and the game would then not be as fun. I had to balance Goku where he would have a lot of power, but isn't unbeatable as they make him look in the cartoons.

I always wondered why they compare him to Superman. It would be unfair to compare Goku and his powers to anyone from Marvel, DC, etc. because Japanese anime (from what I saw) plays by a whole different set of rules. It's over-the-top, and evidently, there's no power limit. (Not judging, just saying.) This mod shows you what would happen if Goku existed in a different universe, by comic book rules where the villains are more powerful than the heroes are.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 26, 2016, 03:22PM
Outsider, your mod Goku is fantastico! Congratulations! I want to move you a little feedback about the sayjin transformations. I still can not to transform to the sayajin 4. I saw that there are two skins for sayajin 1. Skin 13411 and 13412. Which is the button to turn on sayajin 4. Again I want to congratulate you for the mod!

I appreciate that, Anderson. About Super Saiyan 4, Goku has to first reach level 32. Then, when activating the boost, press jump. That will transform him.

please make vegeta........and his saiyan form ssj1 cell era uniform that vegeta wear. .....ssj2 majin buu era uniform that vegeta wear....then ssj 4....normal vegeta that he wear the suit in namek....just suggestion....please make vegeta...pleaseeee

May 01, 2016, 11:46AM #743 Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 03:21PM by Outsider
OUTSIDER'S TRADE 3.0

So, as some of you know, so far I've made two trade exchanges with the skinner known as Aventureiromax. In exchange for my creating DC's Martian Manhunter in the 1st trade, and Dragon Ball Z's Goku in the 2nd trade -- both of which were unplanned, he would create skins and mannequins of my choosing that he probably didn't plan to do. Most of those skins & mannequins were either for released projects (such as Silver Sable, Gun Girls, etc.) or for future projects that I cannot tell you all about just yet. However, some were for characters I didn't mod -- but why keep them for myself? I may as well share it with everyone. So here they are!

UPDATE 1:
Aventureiromax wanted a booster for the Stepford Cuckoos, and meanwhile certain skins were made for Invisible Woman and Psylocke. While not officially a trade, I've added those skins to the package, making it 2.0.

UPDATE 2:
Aventureiromax was generous enough to create two skins and a mannequin of Harley Quinn in her Suicide Squad costume! (This was a request of mine from the "Big Skin Request Thread.") They came with the proper skin segments, so they are compatible with Blaw's mod of her. I have also included some skins that were previously omitted from the collection, making it 3.0.

FEATURES:
Skins and/or mannequins of Deathlok, Firestar, Harley Quinn, Invisible Woman, Psylocke, Shocker, Singularity, Storm, Black Cat, Blade, Jocasta, and Malekith.

NOTE:
Most of these skins are not hex-edited. Do with them as you wish.

CREDITS:
Aventureiromax - All skins & mannequins

GET THEM HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?41d8a7lqvmq7oqd

Good job!I liked all, but the skins that I liked most was the shocker and the firestar! I will replace my skin shocker boss too! Thanks outisider! :thumbsup:

Outsider, I really liked your Sentinel! Very cool! But I found a problem. It is in conflict with the mod Iron Patriot BLAW. The missile weapon Iron Patriot not work. The sound can be heard but the projectile and explosion effects do not appear. I tried to find the Sentinel file that causes this, but I did not find. When I remove all Sentinel files and install the Iron Patriot files, then the Iron Patriot back to work. Has this ever happened to you?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 14, 2016, 11:00AM
Outsider, I really liked your Sentinel! Very cool! But I found a problem. It is in conflict with the mod Iron Patriot BLAW. The missile weapon Iron Patriot not work. The sound can be heard but the projectile and explosion effects do not appear. I tried to find the Sentinel file that causes this, but I did not find. When I remove all Sentinel files and install the Iron Patriot files, then the Iron Patriot back to work. Has this ever happened to you?

Ok. Since you mentioned projectiles, I have to assume that the entities file may be the problem. From seeing War Machine's powerstyle file, it looks like one of his powers uses "ents_sentinel" instead of his own "ents_warmachine." When I created Sentinel, I changed its' entities file. That's why you're not seeing it anymore.

I have a way to fix it. If you can recover the older ents_sentinel file, decompile it and post here exactly what it says. I can then update Sentinel's entity file by including those older entries.

Outsider, I found here in entities folder, a file named ents_warmachine.xml. This file has these codes:

XMLB entities {
   entity {
   animstarton = true ;
   classname = projectileent ;
   deatheffect = char/warmach/p1_impact ;
   deathsound = char/warmach_m/p1_impact ;
   dieoncontact = true ;
   explodeoncontact = true ;
   exploderadius = 10 ;
   fxlevel = 1 ;
   lifetime = 3 ;
   loopfx = char/warmach/p1_power ;
   loopfxstarton = true ;
   name = warmach_p1_proj ;
   nocollide = true ;
   nogravity = true ;
   radius = 2 ;
   removeondeath = true ;
   }

entity {
   animstarton = true ;
   bounce = 1.1 ;
   classname = projectileent ;
   deatheffect = char/warmach/p2_impact ;
   deathsound = char/warmach_m/p2_impact ;
   exploderadius = 0 ;
   fxlevel = 1 ;
   lifetime = 10 ;
   loopfx = char/warmach/p2_power ;
   loopfxstarton = true ;
   name = warmach_p2_proj ;
   nocollide = true ;
   nogravity = true ;
   radius = 8 ;
   spawneffect = char/warmach/p2_shot ;
   xdeatheffect = char/warmach/p2_impact ;
   xdeathsound = char/warmach_m/p2_power ;
   }

entity {
   cameracollide = false ;
   classname = attachent ;
   dieoncontact = false ;
   extent = -100 -100 -100 100 100 100 ;
   health = 1 ;
   mass = 30 ;
   name = FantasticShield ;
   nogravity = true ;
   pathignore = true ;
   randompickups = false ;
   removeondeath = false ;
   snaporigintoowner = true ;
   stopfly = false ;
   stophero = false ;
   stopnpcaltenemy = false ;
   stopnpcenemy = false ;
   stopnpcneutral = false ;
   stopprojectile = true ;
   stopteleport = false ;
   stopwalk = false ;
   structure = 2 ;
   }

}

And I found here in entities folder, another file called ents_sentinel.xml. This file has these codes:

XMLB entities {
   entity {
   actrescheduledelay = 0.5 ;
   actrescheduledelaymin = 0.5 ;
   classname = affectableharment ;
   damage = 2 4 ;
   damagemods = dmgmod_no_pain ;
   damagetype = dmg_energy ;
   extent = -15 -15 0 15 15 60 ;
   firstact = 1 ;
   health = 1 ;
   lifetime = 7 ;