The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 05, 2016, 02:19PM #900 Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 09:03PM by Outsider
BARON ZEMO

Well now, :captainamerica2: Captain America won't like this news at all... Making his way to the Alliance is Helmut Zemo -- the 13th man in a long line of German soldiers to ever become known as Baron Zemo. Annoyed with this current version of the Masters of Evil, Zemo has come to punish the unworthy. He has been a high-ranked member of HYDRA, a long-time enemy of Captain America, and the "super hero" leader/founder of the Thunderbolts under the name Citizen V. With awesome sword powers, gun skills, and some kick-ass skins & mannequins, you're in for one hell of a time playing as Zemo. Check it.

UPDATE: Adds Future Fight skin, HUD, & mannequins. New sword boltons & and now uses default fightstyle. No block entry & herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Psionic Shielding (his headband's circuitry deflects mind control).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 3 loading screens, 4 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #227 (WARNING: Shares with Rockslide -- loading screens and mannequins will clash).

MOVESET:
1. Sword Dismember: Zemo maliciously slices an enemy with his sword.
2. Gun Bursts: Fires a barrage of energy bullets from his guns. Improves grab smash.
3. Zemo Cutter: Zemo spins and slices enemies within a radius.
4. Adhesive X: Uses a spray gun containing his powerful bonding chemical agent, causing the victims to permanently lose mobility.
5. Deep Purple: Reflects the damage of an incoming attack, then counterattacks with an impale sword attack that cause bleeding.
6. Baron's Bullets: Fires energy bullets from his gun that will follow enemies.
7. Manipulation: Convinces low-life enemies to work for him for a time.
8. (Boost) Sonic Sword: Uses a sonic blade with powers stolen from Klaw, to use in combat. High energy damage and critical chance.
9. (Boost) Compound X: Gains him and his allies max health and gradual healing.
10. (Xtreme) Zemo Tornado: Spins his sonic sword around before releasing a deadly soundwave attack on all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Dr. Bruce Banner - All skins (except Future Fight) & Mannequins (except Primary & Alternate)
UltraMegaMagnus - Future Fight skin & HUD, sword boltons
ZuluViking - Primary & Alternate Mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?l4nadj63kdoaf1f

Awesome :)

It's getting bittersweet with every mod you release, knowing that we're one step closer to the last one
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Outsider, your Quake mod is great! Great fun even! Congratulations! I will download the Baron Zemo mod now! Thank you for all your work!

Well I just cant find words ... but I think this picture speaks for itself  ;) Truly amusing !

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Polygone on September 05, 2016, 02:31PM
Awesome :)

It's getting bittersweet with every mod you release, knowing that we're one step closer to the last one
Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 05, 2016, 06:50PM
Outsider, your Quake mod is great! Great fun even! Congratulations! I will download the Baron Zemo mod now! Thank you for all your work!

I appreciate that, fellas. Quake was fun to make, as was Zemo.

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on September 06, 2016, 02:02AM
Well I just cant find words ... but I think this picture speaks for itself  ;) Truly amusing !

It's cool, isn't it? I think we almost have a full roster of 27 for the Thunderbolts. Nobody's created guys like Atlas, Ghost, Man-Thing or Jolt yet though. Hopefully, someone will take them on.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 06, 2016, 12:38PM
Fantastic! That's why MUA is my favorite game!

It's one of my favorite games as well. MUA is a classic game, and now that Marvel Mods have added nearly infinite content, this game has sky-high replay value. If only MUA2 was a true sequel, following the ending with Galactus...

Everyone, thanks to aventureiromax's set that he just released, Monet St. Croix (M) has been updated, as two of her skins have been enhanced, and she now has a mannequin. Check her out.

Also, I have just released 35 new loading screens over at the Creation Station, which includes Thanos' Black Order, and images from X-Men: Apocalypse. You can see them here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8839.msg182816#msg182816. (The new ones are after Nitro and Puma. Keep scrolling until you see the words "More to come...")

Quote from: Travis von Doom on September 07, 2016, 07:04PM
Thank you so much for Baron Zemo!  Absolutely fantastic!
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on September 08, 2016, 06:53AM
Zemo looks incredible! Nice job ;)

I appreciate that. I think Zemo himself would agree... Good to hear you're enjoying it.

Now that I'm back in the swing of things, I had time to take the Baron on a run through. As expected you delivered a wonderful mod to a character I greatly looked forward to having in my roster.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Outsider, your Mod Quake is great fun! I realized that levitation it can not be controlled. You designed the levitation that way or is a bug that is going on in my game? Anyway this mod is awesome! Thanks!

Quote from: Oddark123 on September 14, 2016, 02:31PM
Now that I'm back in the swing of things, I had time to take the Baron on a run through. As expected you delivered a wonderful mod to a character I greatly looked forward to having in my roster.

Thanks for that. I know that you particularly wanted Baron Zemo to appear in this game, so it's good to hear that I did him justice... like lightning. (See what I did there? :laugh:)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 15, 2016, 08:08AM
Outsider, your Mod Quake is great fun! I realized that levitation it can not be controlled. You designed the levitation that way or is a bug that is going on in my game? Anyway this mod is awesome! Thanks!

I designed her that way. From my research, Quake can't levitate, but she can use her vibration powers to propel herself up and forward. She's done this in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. a few times. You can perform a jump smash off it.

I got a question regarding Agent Venom
I find it very cool about his "change into Venom" boost but I want to change the Mac Gargan skin with another one that I find fitting. Is it possible to change it?  :venom:
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on September 24, 2016, 10:42PM
I got a question regarding Agent Venom
I find it very cool about his "change into Venom" boost but I want to change the Mac Gargan skin with another one that I find fitting. Is it possible to change it?  :venom:

Yes, it is possible. Use XLMBCUI to decompile Agent Venom's powerstyle file (ps_venom2), change the number you see at the top (17604) to whatever you like, save it, and compile it back. Overwrite his previous one with the new one, as Venom's skins should already be hex-edited. Now start a new game.
If you try it out, and there is a problem with the skin change, it means that the Venom skin you chose him to morph into isn't hex-edited. In which case, you have to use XVI32 on the new skin, and change "igactor01appearance" to the number you want, then save.