The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dani-El on October 22, 2016, 02:35AM
Hi guys and thanks to Outsider for his fantastic mods...i've installed recently the Quake mod and it is perfect. I only have a problem when i use the power 1... she shot with the gun but i can see anything in her hands.
i don't know if i've wrong something during installation or is a powerstyle or talents files problem.
Someone can help me?
(p.s. Sorry for bad english)

Good to hear that you like her. As for your problem, download Quake again, but this time, check the "models/weapons" folder. You'll see something that says "bishop_r-gun." Place that into your game's "models/weapons" folder. I was unaware that some people still didn't get the X-Men Legends 2 Galore stuff. Anyway, that should fix the problem.

Everyone, Chun-Li has been updated, as a couple more skins and a second loading screen have been added.

October 25, 2016, 01:01PM #932 Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 11:24PM by Outsider
M. BISON

Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you my 100th mod (Yes, my 100th mod!!!), the main antagonist of the Street Fighter video games, the evil dictator of Shadaloo known as M. Bison (known as Vega in Japan). His mod possesses many of his famous moves from the games, bringing your game to ultimate bad-ass status. I've paid close attention to his Psycho Power in detail, right down to the purple flames during his strong melee attacks. For you, the day Bison entered your Marvel Ultimate Alliance game was the greatest day of your life. But for The Outsider, it's Tuesday. :king:

Truth be told, this character has some sentimental value to me. When I was a kid in Brooklyn, NYC, I went to a store one day with my late father, and I saw an M. Bison G.I. Joe action figure that I really wanted because it looked cool, and he was my favorite Street Fighter character. My father didn't have much money at the time, but he could tell how much I wanted it. Dad was the type that focused more on what his kids needed than what we wanted. To my surprise, he bought it for me, and I was extremely thankful. It would help spark my imagination to create awesome-looking villainous characters that I would create later on after his untimely death over 20 years ago. To this day, seeing Bison in the games or hearing his theme music takes me back to this memory, and reminds me of my father, who's heart is ironically the antithesis of the evil dictator. May he rest in peace. (I appreciate that you're still reading this.) Enjoy this very special mod.

UPDATE: Added music script, adjusted sounds and powerstyle files.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a custom-made Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Teleport, Resurrection, Might, Taunt, and Theme Music.
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, 2 mannequins and sound/voice file using his own voice from Super Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter V.
-Uses assigned number #145 (WARNING: Will definitely clash with Wiccan on some skins, loading screens, and mannequin.)

MOVESET:
1. Psycho Shot: A homing projectile of Psycho energy that will follow enemies.
2. Somersault Skull Diver: Flies up and drops down onto an enemy's head. Then he follows up with a mid-air fist attack.
3. Scissor Kick: Flips forward with a quick double kick attack, causing knockback.
4. Psycho Crusher: His signature charging attack within an aura of Psycho Power.
5. Nightmare Bomb: A projectile that explodes with Psycho Power upon impact.
6. Dollhouse: Hypnotically commands minions to do his bidding for a time, as he has done to the Dolls.
7. (Boost) Shadaloo Law: Replicates the melee strength of Balrog, the speed of Vega, and the experience of Sagat.
8. (Boost) Black Moons: Increases his power damage, and reduces his energy cost.
9. (Xtreme) Final Psycho Crusher: Performs a devastating god-like version of his Psycho Crusher on all enemies. (You have got to see this...!)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, Final Psycho Crusher effects etc.
Andersonbrazil - All skins except Black & Capeless
Aventureiromax - Black & Capeless skins, mannequin
UltraMegaMagnus - Wolverine spin animation

BUGS:
During his Somersault Skull Diver, Bison sometimes get stuck in Head Press animation for a few seconds. I am unsure how to fix this.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?wn1bu43l6pwkimg

Touching story, thank you for sharing that!

Vertalen excited to test him out!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Outsider, congratulations! This mod Bison is very cool! Actually I can say that 80% of the mods I use are of his own. And all are excellent! I read your story and I'm glad to see that his father marked his life as positively. I also hope to be so for my kids ! Thanks for the mod!

Congratulations for your 100th mod Outsider... thanks for helping me with the Quake mod and thanks for sharing the result of hours you spent modding this game.
I recently utilized the skin of your Ultron & Sentinel mod package to replace all Ultron Warriors in the Game, but as you can see from the screenshots below when I hit them ( simple punch or freeze them with Iceman or other effect or when regenerate their energy) their texture becomes completely black(then returns to normal).
Is there a way to fix it?

P.s.
I just replaced the 9201.igb file
I Know...I'm using the ultron mod improperly, but it was in my plain to get a MCU look-alike version of MUA replacing also enemies (when possible)

Always apologize for my english

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Gjzxqa1IUTa3Q0THpXWmJQZDg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Gjzxqa1IUTSjVqeTVzLXNMd2s

Quote from: Dani-El on October 27, 2016, 08:48AM
Congratulations for your 100th mod Outsider... thanks for helping me with the Quake mod and thanks for sharing the result of hours you spent modding this game.
I recently utilized the skin of your Ultron & Sentinel mod package to replace all Ultron Warriors in the Game, but as you can see from the screenshots below when I hit them ( simple punch or freeze them with Iceman or other effect or when regenerate their energy) their texture becomes completely black(then returns to normal).
Is there a way to fix it?

P.s.
I just replaced the 9201.igb file
I Know...I'm using the ultron mod improperly, but it was in my plain to get a MCU look-alike version of MUA replacing also enemies (when possible)

Always apologize for my english

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Gjzxqa1IUTa3Q0THpXWmJQZDg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Gjzxqa1IUTSjVqeTVzLXNMd2s
Hello, I believe that's my Ultron and that the issue is caused by a video driver configuration, not sure about the settings but it happened to me when I was trying to upgrade my PC with other video drivers.
To Outsider, sorry to post here and nice job with the mods as always.

Hello, Outsider! I'm doing a general test in the mods that I have installed. I'm playing now with Zatanna. She is incredible! In that little time I have now, I decided to do it. Play around with MUA. I noticed that Gambit is Bugando. The power Knetic Card, of the Gambit, is not working. It has animation, but the cards do not appear. I believe he is clashing with the power Follow Sdrac, of the Zatanna. It uses the same cards that Gambit uses. Can you help me with this problem? By the way, I converted a skin for it, from DC Infinite Crisis game, the skin Anime Magical Girl. It has two other skins on the net that, in due time, I want to convert. But it has a little problem. The Seidal Thgin power does not create clones of this new skin. I hexedited her, but the clones are not created. Can you help me with this problem too? This mod Zatanna is pretty cool, I'm anxious to see it working perfectly with all the other characters. Congratulations Outsider!

Quote from: Polygone on October 25, 2016, 01:38PM
Touching story, thank you for sharing that!

Vertalen excited to test him out!
Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 27, 2016, 07:27AM
Outsider, congratulations! This mod Bison is very cool! Actually I can say that 80% of the mods I use are of his own. And all are excellent! I read your story and I'm glad to see that his father marked his life as positively. I also hope to be so for my kids ! Thanks for the mod!
Quote from: Dani-El on October 27, 2016, 08:48AM
Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 27, 2016, 10:02AM
To Outsider, sorry to post here and nice job with the mods as always.
Quote from: aventureiromax on October 27, 2016, 10:47AM
Good job with M.Bison ;)

Thanks everyone for your compliments and support. Good to hear that I've done M. Bison justice. I like creating mods that enhance the fun factor of an old but classic game even more.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 28, 2016, 02:21PM
Hello, Outsider! I'm doing a general test in the mods that I have installed. I'm playing now with Zatanna. She is incredible! In that little time I have now, I decided to do it. Play around with MUA. I noticed that Gambit is Bugando. The power Knetic Card, of the Gambit, is not working. It has animation, but the cards do not appear. I believe he is clashing with the power Follow Sdrac, of the Zatanna. It uses the same cards that Gambit uses. Can you help me with this problem? By the way, I converted a skin for it, from DC Infinite Crisis game, the skin Anime Magical Girl. It has two other skins on the net that, in due time, I want to convert. But it has a little problem. The Seidal Thgin power does not create clones of this new skin. I hexedited her, but the clones are not created. Can you help me with this problem too? This mod Zatanna is pretty cool, I'm anxious to see it working perfectly with all the other characters. Congratulations Outsider!

Good to hear that you like Zatanna. Hmmm.... yes, she does use one of :gambit: Gambit's projectiles, as well as :humant: Human Torch and :strange: Dr. Strange, but there hasn't been a clashing problem before. I've used a Gambit booster on mine, so maybe your Gambit is different. I have an idea on that -- send me (via Mediafire) a folder containing the following:
1) A copy of Gambit's powerstyle file ("ps_gambit.engb").
2) A copy of Gambit's entities file ("ents_gambit.xmlb").
3) The mannequin you said you made for Arachne if you have it ready, as I'm working on her next.
I will compare the files with Zatanna's to come up with a solution. As for Seidal Thgin, the move will only work with hex-edit numbers 15002-15007. Any numbers after that will not work. I would like to see the skin you've made for her -- include that skin in the folder as well. I can then view the hex-editing of the new skin and see what went wrong. You can send me the Mediafire link through PM.

That's a great story, I belive you had a great father =}
You are always working hard on the MODs, and you always share great stuff with us, so thank you man =D

Congratulations again for your awesome mods, Outsider!

I've already made this question on hero select topic, so, now i'm trying here: Someone had trouble with spider-girl's mod? Idk why but it's the only mod that doesn't work for me. I'm typing "spidergirl" on hero stats and "Spider-Girl" with "spidergirl" below on hero list. She won't appears on character select screen after i chose her on hero select (and yes, i've started a new game and already made a new clean game install). Also, i've already tried placing her on herostat.engb (decompiling and recompiling) with no sucess. She's one of my favorites (specially because of spider-gwen)...i hope that someone can help me : (.

(http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg179038.html#msg179038) :spiderman:

Quote from: MatheusYami on October 30, 2016, 10:28PM
That's a great story, I belive you had a great father =}
You are always working hard on the MODs, and you always share great stuff with us, so thank you man =D

I appreciate that, and he definitely was.

Quote from: marvis on November 01, 2016, 07:50AM
Congratulations again for your awesome mods, Outsider!

I've already made this question on hero select topic, so, now i'm trying here: Someone had trouble with spider-girl's mod? Idk why but it's the only mod that doesn't work for me. I'm typing "spidergirl" on hero stats and "Spider-Girl" with "spidergirl" below on hero list. She won't appears on character select screen after i chose her on hero select (and yes, i've started a new game and already made a new clean game install). Also, i've already tried placing her on herostat.engb (decompiling and recompiling) with no sucess. She's one of my favorites (specially because of spider-gwen)...i hope that someone can help me : (.

(http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg179038.html#msg179038) :spiderman:

This is very odd because "spidergirl" does work with herostat.engb normally. Until now, no problems with her have been reported. The good news is that there is an alternate choice -- I've made her where you can have two Spider-Girls at the same time. So, if one is not working for you, try the other one. Instead of "spidergirl" (the first one), try "spidergrl" (the second one). Let me know if you have any luck.

EDIT: The final set of 35 loading screens have been released, making it a grand total of 700 screens! The new ones are after Dr. Strange: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8839.msg182818#msg182818.

Hello, Outsider! I sent a PM to you containing your requests. I'm just confirming sending to know if he came to you. I had a little trouble to send.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 02, 2016, 04:24AM
Hello, Outsider! I sent a PM to you containing your requests. I'm just confirming sending to know if he came to you. I had a little trouble to send.

Yes, I have received your Zatanna skins, as well as the mannequin for my next mod. Haven't had a chance to look through it yet. Be on the lookout for Zatanna's update, as it may fix the current problems.