The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you've just downloaded the Captain America booster (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg184715.html#msg184715), do it once more, as I just noticed that I accidentally left out the MUA2 anims, so I just added them. You'll now see an actors folder in there as well.

Quote from: iacobusleo on November 25, 2016, 02:53AM
Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work Outsider! I'm an X-Men fan at heart and came into Marvel Ultimate Alliance with the intention of playing only X-Men characters, but the sheer quality of your work has made me expand my roster to include most of your characters regardless whether they're X-Men or not. XD

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. I'm a fan of the X-Men as well, and of many of Marvel's characters -- way before they started dominating the box office. I'm glad I was able to provide cool mods to this classic game, and enhance everyone's gameplay over the years.

EXODUS

In America, today is this thing we call "Cyber Monday" which is the internet equivalent of Black Friday, where people shop online for discount deals. Well, once again, The Outsider brings you a damn good deal... for free! Introducing my mod of Bennet du Paris, the powerhouse mutant warrior from the 12th century known as Exodus. That's right, :magneto: Magneto's right-hand successor and leader of the Acolytes has finally arrived. This mod has all the massive power you'd expect from a villain that has held his own against the X-Men and the Avengers at the same time. Behold the dominance for yourself, and check him out.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Teleport, Immortality (will revive himself except for heights), and Superhuman Resistance (cannot be grabbed, stunned, slowed, or mind-controlled, resistant to damage.)
-1 hex-edited skin, HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring Abel's voice from "Super Street Fighter IV."
-Uses assigned number #140.

NOTES:
Package files were made for skins 14006-14008 if ever created. Right now, he only has one. If more are created, I will revise.

MOVESET:
1. Psionic Bolts: Fires multiple projectiles of energy at enemies.
2. Telekinesis: Can move enemies or objects.
3. Guiding Light: Teleports to multiple enemies and hits them with a knockback attack.
4. Chaotic Throw: Uses telekinesis to spin an enemy around and throw them, causing radial damage.
5. Astral Field: Creates strong force fields that damage and trap enemies for a time as they float away. (Outsider's favorite.)
6. Force Laser: A deadly beam of psionic energy that will pierce through multiple enemies.
7. (Boost) Telepathic Link: Uses telepathy to reach his allies, giving team momentum, combo damage & combo XP.
8. (Boost) Psionic Vampire: Steals a percentage of inflicted damage to return as health.
9. (Special) Divine Gift: Will revive fallen allies and revive the dead to serve him for a time.
10. (Xtreme) Psionic Storm: Unleashes an explosion of psionic power that will also restore allies' energy. (Looks damn cool while flying.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons, loading screen, redone effects, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Dr. Bruce Banner - Skin, mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?1ur4fzuuznk1kdg

I was looking 27th character for my X-Men Villians roster just a minute ago and you just released Exodus! Amazing work.  :applause:

Damn Outsider I've never really heard of Exodus before now but this mod has got to be one of the coolest you've done. Love his animations especially that X-treme :D

I can't  belive it is almost the end of the year, once again I wanna say you work is amazing Outsider, you are part of the reason I decided to create and share things here (I just know how to do HUDs but whatever lol).
I know you will "retire" from mods at the end of the year, so thanks for everything man.
I hope we all, the old and new modders, can keep creating amazing stuff to this game we love, and we can make amazing modders like you, Blaw, and others, pround of "passing the torch" to us XD

Quote from: 12emre12 on November 28, 2016, 10:58AM
I was looking 27th character for my X-Men Villians roster just a minute ago and you just released Exodus! Amazing work.  :applause:

Thanks for that. The X-Men villains have a damn good roster -- I have one myself. Exodus was a must to add to that collection.

Quote from: superaceman34 on November 28, 2016, 03:39PM
Damn Outsider I've never really heard of Exodus before now but this mod has got to be one of the coolest you've done. Love his animations especially that X-treme :D

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, Exodus is lesser-known, but is a damn powerhouse! Good to hear that my mod did him justice.

Quote from: MatheusYami on November 29, 2016, 07:37PM
I can't  belive it is almost the end of the year, once again I wanna say you work is amazing Outsider, you are part of the reason I decided to create and share things here (I just know how to do HUDs but whatever lol).
I know you will "retire" from mods at the end of the year, so thanks for everything man.
I hope we all, the old and new modders, can keep creating amazing stuff to this game we love, and we can make amazing modders like you, Blaw, and others, pround of "passing the torch" to us XD

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I'm glad I was able to inspire others to contribute to this classic game, no matter what it is. All contributions are welcome here. I've seen your HUDs, by the way, and they are well done. I do hope to see more future modders and skinners/model converters rise up to carry the torch as our successors, and keep this site going strong.

:hellion: Hello Outsider I'm Xenoses your boosters are amazing i love all the Capcom Vs series sound effects there perfect also i wanted to ask you what other Dark Pheonix mod do i need to combined with your booster for her? I've tried finding it on my own to no avail. help would be much appreciated :)

Everyone, Red Hulk, A-Bomb, and Arachne have been updated. Check their sections.

Quote from: Xenoses on December 01, 2016, 07:44PM
:hellion: Hello Outsider I'm Xenoses your boosters are amazing i love all the Capcom Vs series sound effects there perfect also i wanted to ask you what other Dark Pheonix mod do i need to combined with your booster for her? I've tried finding it on my own to no avail. help would be much appreciated :)

Good to hear you're enjoying them. I don't think you need another booster for Dark Phoenix to combine with mine. You only need the mod itself -- although it was done years ago, so I could be wrong. Test and see.

Hey Outsider! When are you going to update, cause I would like you to fix somethings, maybe make some nice modifications, change some powers to make them more fun and interesting, something that makes her different from others would be nice to see! Just my opinion.

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on December 07, 2016, 03:00PM
Hey Outsider! When are you going to update, cause I would like you to fix somethings, maybe make some nice modifications, change some powers to make them more fun and interesting, something that makes her different from others would be nice to see! Just my opinion.

What character needs fixing? I'm not sure who you're referring to when you said "her," but I'm aiming to release all of my final projects this month. I can't add any more projects to the listing.

Quote from: Outsider on December 07, 2016, 04:07PM
What character needs fixing? I'm not sure who you're referring to when you said "her," but I'm aiming to release all of my final projects this month. I can't add any more projects to the listing.

Lol I'm sorry, I forgot to say Selene, cause I think I read that you were going to update Selene (The Black Queen) soon, so I wanted to know when. Sorry abt that <3

December 10, 2016, 07:34AM #972 Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 11:59PM by Outsider
DAZZLER

It is time for your mind to get blown!!! Introducing my mod of Alison Blaire, the roller-skating curvaceous singer and the mutant disco princess of the X-Men known as :dazzler: Dazzler. In an age today where negativity seems rampant, we need to take it back to the old school where love and good times were everywhere. Disco is back! Play as this foxy mamma-jamma after you download this former booster, and let the party last all night long! Leave all of your problems at the door, get on the dance floor, and shake your booty to this groove, courtesy of DJ Outsider! :fro:

UPDATE: Now became a full mod!

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Fight.
-7 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #191.

MOVESET:
1. Photon Beam: Shoots a beam of concentrated photons that will blast through multiple enemies if fully charged.
2. Dazzle Burst: A brilliant radial light attack that temporarily blinds and stuns enemies.
3. Starlight Shimmers: Throws multiple sparks of light in an arc. Also improves grab smash.
4. Laser Light Show: Releases a dazzling radial laser light show causing energy damage and knockback.
5. Sonic Light Blast: Creates an orb of light absorbed from sonic energies that will explode on contact.
6. (Boost) Dancefloor Warsong: Sings a hypnotic dance song that will increase allies' attack speed and damage temporarily.
7. (Boost) Saturday Night Fever: Turns the area into a 70's disco club. As a funky tune plays for sixty seconds, her team gains doging chances and momentum.
8. (Boost) Laser Forcefield: Creates a forcefield of laser light that will deflect projectile attacks.
9. (Xtreme) Sensory Overload: Creates a catatonic light display that will damage and stun all enemies on the screen.

MUSIC (*During "Saturday Night Fever"):
The Trammps - Disco Inferno
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Chic - Good Times
MFSB - Love Is The Message
Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
GQ - Disco Nights (Rock Freak)
Lipps Inc - Funkytown

All music belongs to their respective artists. I take no credit for the songs themselves. All music lasts for less than one minute. (That was hard to do because I was enjoying the music.) Like all sounds though, if you pause the game or activate a SHIELD access point, the music won't play for the boost duration.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Coding fixes, loading screens, sounds & music, scripts, hex-editing, etc.
Tetragene - Stuff from original mod
Aventureiromax - New skins, mannequin
tubular spacedude - Voice file

BUGS:
In some stages, the lights may blink in different colors briefly. I've tried fixing this, but to no avail.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?g2lktw85ax1ccj3

Quote from: Outsider on December 10, 2016, 07:34AM
DAZZLER (booster)

It is time for your mind to get blown!!! Introducing my booster for Alison Blaire, the roller-skating curvaceous singer and the mutant disco princess of the X-Men known as :dazzler: Dazzler.

MUSIC (*During "Saturday Night Fever"):
The Trammps - Disco Inferno
Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Chic - Good Times
MFSB - Love Is The Message
Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
GQ - Disco Nights (Rock Freak)
Lipps Inc - Funkytown

I'm dead. The day you stop modding will be a very sad day indeed. Thank you!