Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the mod of a celebrity!!! No, it's not Floyd Mayweather, it's not Taylor Swift, and it's damn sure not Kim Kardashian! It's actually the movie star of Mortal Kombat
known as Johnny Cage
. This box office smash athlete has been in movies such as Dragon Fist
, Dragon Fist II
, the award-winning Sudden Violence
, and even Ninja Mime
(though Cyrax didn't like that one especially). And now, he is featured in MUA! With all of his trademark moves, some cool skins, and flashy icons & loading screens, you'll enjoy this mod for sure. Download him now, and watch the Masters of Evil get caged!UPDATE: Updated his sound files to now feature his voice from MK11. Also has alternate voice file from MK original movie.FEATURES
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a Fatality.
-Ability of Mortal Kombat (can taunt and perform Stage Fatality)
-6 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screens, 2 mannequins & sound/voice files.
-Uses assigned number #57 (will clash with Kurse in mannequin & one of the loading screens).MOVESET
1. Energy Bolt: Cage throws a projectile of green energy at enemies. Also strengthens Stage Fatality.
2. Shadow Kick: Performs his trademark move, damaging an enemy hard and causing knockback. Also improves grab smash.
3. Shadow Uppercut: Cage delivers a flying uppercut, knocking an enemy upward and far.
4. Red Shadow Kick: Same as Shadow Kick, but glows red and inflicts more damage.
5. Red Shadow Uppercut: Same as Shadow Uppercut, but glows red and inflicts more damage.
6. Ball Breaker: Cage aims low and strikes an enemy below the belt, causing heavy damage and lowering defense for a time.
7. (Boost) Stunt Double: Johnny calls in a convincing look-alike of himself to assist the team in battle for a time.
8. (Boost) Warrior Spirit: A descendant of a Mediterranean cult that bred warriors for the gods, Cage increases damage output and XP.9. (Fatality) Climax Scene: Cage moves around dispersing energy blasts on all enemies before delivering a energy-powered uppercut.NOTE
Cage's Ball Breaker doesn't look perfect, as I couldn't find a decent animation for it. To change it now would ruin his other moves.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, HUDs, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, effects, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins & mannequins
tubular spacedude - Alternate voice fileBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?5gs74ilqwmh8iw5