The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on April 18, 2018, 12:16PM
Wow... Starfire sure has a lot of projectile attacks...

Nah, doesn't work on Vista, either. My previous laptop that I had for 13 years used Vista as its operating system, and it was no good there, either. Aventureiromax confirmed to me that it only works on Windows XP, which he has.

Strange because I use 3DS Max 5 in Windows 7.

April 19, 2018, 12:50PM #1426 Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:57PM by Aventureiromax
Very strange  :ugh: because here I could not install 3dsmax 4.2/5.1 on windows 7/8 on 32 and 64bit versions and on both it generates errors with cdilla.dll.

I tried several steps to get around this error but I couldn't and then I decided to make a partition with windows XP SP3 on another disk.

In my case it would only be advantage to install it on windows 8.1 64 bit.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I'm using Windows 7 still. I was only able to run 4.2, by running Windows XP in virtual mode. Which means, essentially, that I'm running a virtual version of an older version of windows side by side w/ 7.

The Cdilla thing gives me problem every now and then. The important thing is finding it and deleting the file it creates upon first install.

I know that sounds confusing. Hit me up PM if you have any questions.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on April 19, 2018, 08:25AM
Strange because I use 3DS Max 5 in Windows 7.

you're probably able to export static objects, but not models w/ a biped, correct?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

April 20, 2018, 03:34AM #1428 Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:37AM by andersonbrazil
I watched this video on you tube. It teaches you how to install 3ds max 5.1 on Win7, but it is recommended to do this installation on 32bit Win7.
I was able to do this installation successfully, but I could not make skinning conversion tool work. This for me was disappointing, but for anyone who has ease of manipulating the 3d model just by using the physique feature, I think it will be of great value.

https://www.youtube.com/v/RCghy1ggvRQ

Quote from: MelloMods on April 19, 2018, 03:56PM

you're probably able to export static objects, but not models w/ a biped, correct?

Totally functional.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 20, 2018, 03:34AM
I watched this video on you tube. It teaches you how to install 3ds max 5.1 on Win7, but it is recommended to do this installation on 32bit Win7.
I was able to do this installation successfully, but I could not make skinning conversion tool work. This for me was disappointing, but for anyone who has ease of manipulating the 3d model just by using the physique feature, I think it will be of great value.

Anderson não sei como mas o meu eu consegui instalar no Windows 7 64bits e acredito que esteja totalmente funcional, tambem a ferramenta de conversão skinning. Lembro que me deu um certo trabalho na época mas não me lembro como que eu fiz kkkk

Anderson does not know how but my self managed to install on Windows 7 64bits and I believe it is fully functional, also the skinning conversion tool. I remember that gave me some work at the time but I do not remember how I did it lol

Quote from: AdrianoAp on April 20, 2018, 08:16AM
Totally functional.

Anderson não sei como mas o meu eu consegui instalar no Windows 7 64bits e acredito que esteja totalmente funcional, tambem a ferramenta de conversão skinning. Lembro que me deu um certo trabalho na época mas não me lembro como que eu fiz kkkk

Anderson does not know how but my self managed to install on Windows 7 64bits and I believe it is fully functional, also the skinning conversion tool. I remember that gave me some work at the time but I do not remember how I did it lol

Adriano, sua noticia é muito boa, me incentivou a tentar a instalação no Win7 64bit. Se der certo pra mim vai ser mais prático realizar as conversões dos modelos 3d em um só PC e com a capacidade de memória sendo usada no máximo. Vou tentar aqui, depois te dou noticias do resultado. Vlw!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 20, 2018, 09:08AM
Adriano, sua noticia é muito boa, me incentivou a tentar a instalação no Win7 64bit. Se der certo pra mim vai ser mais prático realizar as conversões dos modelos 3d em um só PC e com a capacidade de memória sendo usada no máximo. Vou tentar aqui, depois te dou noticias do resultado. Vlw!

Tenta lá, se der erro vc me fala que talvez eu consiga lembrar de algum esquema que fiz no meu e funcionou ;)
Abraço.

April 21, 2018, 05:58PM #1432 Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 09:40PM by Outsider
STARFIRE

Here comes what will likely be my last DC mod -- the winner of my most recent poll (see, it pays to vote): Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran, though most would know her as the Teen Titan powerhouse Starfire. This orange-skinned alien hottie has all of the powers and skills that you would expect her to have, and then some. She also has some really nice skins as well. She's essentially a lot of fun to play as, and compliments the rest of the Teen Titans or Red Hood in gameplay well. So yes, the wait is finally over. Complete the Titans and download her now.

UPDATE: Added Injustice 2 skin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, and Self-Sustenance (immune to fire, cold, and radiation, 15% resistant to all damage).
-3 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using her own voice from Injustice 2.
-Uses assigned number #182 (shares with Hydro-Man, will clash in mannequin).

NEEDS:
Blackfire skin.

MOVESET:
1. Hail of Starbolts: Fires numerous Starbolts at enemies.
2. Starbolt Wave: Releases a wave of energy that follows enemies and pops them upward.
3. Starblast: Fires a large energy projectile that explodes on impact.
4. Energy Laser: Fires a concentrated beam of ultraviolet radiation turned energy from her eyes.
5. Tamaranean Burst: Charges up and releases a powerful radial burst around nearby enemies.
6. (Boost) Energy Projection: Uses ultraviolet radiation to augment her melee attacks.
7. (Boost) Starbolt Shield: Erects a forcefield around herself and her allies for a time.
8. (Xtreme) Nova Blast: Unleashes all of her stored energy in a devastating energy blast.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, HUDs, sounds, effects recolor, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - DCUO and JLvsT skins, mannequin
Andersonbrazil - Injustice 2 skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?kmd57ei6anfae0e

Very awesome!!! Thank you so much for this, Outsider!

So happy the Teen Titans are now complete!

Edit: So I'm just trying her out, and I'm enjoying it a lot. This isn't meant as a criticism, but just a curious question; do you know if there's any way to make Blackfire's energy bolts and lights purple instead of green like in the show? I can't remember if this was the same case in the comics (I think she and Starfire both shared the same colors there, as they appeared the same skin and hair wise), and I wasn't sure if you'd thought of this but just decided to wait for a Blackfire skin to do this in an update/booster. (In case you're wondering, I'm currently using the classic Deathbird skin from your mod and the game in place of a dedicated Blackfire skin for now.)

If there's no way for it to be done, it's not a big deal, I just personally think it'd be a nice touch : ) even then, I wouldn't blame you for not looking into it until there's an actual Blackfire skin anyhow.

Quote from: TheMK on April 21, 2018, 06:49PM
Very awesome!!! Thank you so much for this, Outsider!

So happy the Teen Titans are now complete!

Edit: So I'm just trying her out, and I'm enjoying it a lot. This isn't meant as a criticism, but just a curious question; do you know if there's any way to make Blackfire's energy bolts and lights purple instead of green like in the show? I can't remember if this was the same case in the comics (I think she and Starfire both shared the same colors there, as they appeared the same skin and hair wise), and I wasn't sure if you'd thought of this but just decided to wait for a Blackfire skin to do this in an update/booster. (In case you're wondering, I'm currently using the classic Deathbird skin from your mod and the game in place of a dedicated Blackfire skin for now.)

If there's no way for it to be done, it's not a big deal, I just personally think it'd be a nice touch : ) even then, I wouldn't blame you for not looking into it until there's an actual Blackfire skin anyhow.

I didn't do a lot or research on Blackfire, so I hadn't thought about it. However, yes it can be done. I left two skin spots open in case more skins arrive for her. If a Blackfire skin is created, I'll consider it.

Very cool!

Again I hope I wasn't being nitpicky. Your Starfire mod is already excellent exactly how it is :) another quality work to be added to your legendary collection of mods!

So, I bet you all are wondering that age-old question... who's next?

Well, I've been looking at my X-Factor mod collection of :havok: Havok, :polaris: Polaris, :quicks: Quicksilver, :madrox: Multiple Man, :wbane: Wolfsbane and Strong Guy (why doesn't he have an emoticon?), and I've noticed something... Polaris looks really weak by comparison to the rest of the team!!! Someone possibly related to :magneto: Magneto should be more powerful than that. Someone did mention to me that she could use an upgrade, but I couldn't at the time. Maybe now I can do something with her... Aventureiromax sent me some nice skins of her that he did in the past to help with this booster. Unfortunately, those skins do not match her X-Factor uniform that I was looking for here (http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,904.msg189991.html#msg189991), so I'll have to attempt it myself. Wish me luck as I'm kind of a "hit-or-miss "skinner.

I'll try to make her quick, because after her, I have to investigate some horrible reports I've heard of a massively large creature creating cannibalism out in the Canadian Rockies...

^Oooh, you're doing the Wendigo next? Can't wait :D

Parabéns pelos incríveis trabalhos Outsider! Você é maravilhoso cara :) :phoenix:

Outsider the Firestar mod is really cool! Amazing!
I'm looking for other ripped Firestar models from the game Injustice 2 but I do not find others. If you find other models of Injustice 2 point the link that I convert to us. Congratulations on the mod, Outsider!