The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That sounds really great! Very excited for both!

I would never have guessed that character. Good job Outsider, you did it again.

You know what? I'm in a good mood -- I think I'll create a certain someone just before I work on John Blaze. Who is it? Stay tuned...

August 17, 2018, 08:07PM #1578 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:40PM by Ceamonks890
This certain someone wouldn't happen to be related to the latest secret mod, would they? Because I would be really down for having them, fight alongside said character in MUA too :D

Outsider being in a good mood can only be a good thing! :)

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on August 17, 2018, 08:07PM
This certain someone wouldn't happen to be related to the latest secret mod, would they? Because I would be really down for having them, fight alongside said character in MUA too :D

Not exactly, but that character you're referring to (along with one other related character) are still being considered.

Ah. That's good to know. Looking forward to whoever you've got in mind at the moment regardless.

Quote from: Outsider on August 15, 2018, 02:52AM
So, my next project will be John Blaze in order to finish up the major Midnight Sons team. Though Blaze also rides a flaming motorcycle, he will play different from :ghostr: Ghost Rider. (When Blaze wasn't Ghost Rider, his brother Daniel Ketch was.) It will be difficult to make the mod versatile, but you all know I like a challenge.

After that, I will move back to Mortal Kombat, where my first mod there will be that of Nightwolf, the Native American shaman. Stay tuned.

What vehicle model do you going use for this Outsider mod. I ask this because I'm not fully aware of the Ghost Rider story.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 18, 2018, 05:24AM
What vehicle model do you going use for this Outsider mod. I ask this because I'm not fully aware of the Ghost Rider story.

He has the same Hellcycle as :ghostr: Ghost Rider. In the stories, there is no real difference.

August 18, 2018, 09:52AM #1584 Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:33AM by Outsider
TRITON

For years, many have wanted all six of the Inhumans to become playable, but one of them was always so bland by comparison that he would have a weak, uninspiring moveset and therefore was never really attempted. That someone is Triton, the aquatic member of the Royal Family. But, as we all know, I like a challenge. So I thought to myself -- ok, he's got super strength and speed but can't survive long without water. He needs more than that to be an interesting mod. Then it hit me -- Lockjaw! None of the Inhumans use their family dog that can teleport. So, let's have Triton use him! Now I thought to myself, "OK, super strength, speed, and teleportation... I can work with that." So, here he is! For obvious reasons, he doesn't have a large moveset. But, wait until you play as him in Atlantis...

UPDATE: Added Modern skin. Hex-edited skin.

FEATURES:
-3 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might and Aquatic Advantage (hold block and press jump during the Atlantis stages to gain a powerful boost).
-Uses his in-game skin and HUD.
-Loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses official number #58 (shares with Satana, will clash in mannequin).

NOTE:
For his Aquatic Advantage to work, my special scripts package is required. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)

MOVESET:
1. Aquatic Punch: Uses his super strength to punch an enemy down hard. Also increases grab smash.
2. Fin-Tastic Combo: Launches a lethal 3-hit combo ending with an uppercut.
3. Super Swing: Grabs an enemy and swings them around, hitting nearby enemies before throwing them away.
4. (Boost) Lockjaw: The family dog will teleport Triton and nearby allies. Damages enemies at the end.
5. (Boost) Emergency Healing: Heals a portion of his health via a fresh water tank.
6. (Xtreme) Inhuman Strike: Triton commands Lockjaw to teleport him to multiple enemies as he strikes all of them.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screen, sounds, underwater script, etc.
ZuluViking - Modern skin
Overload - Mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0w6is6fkz9uknhg

August 20, 2018, 04:18PM #1588 Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:34AM by Outsider
JOHNNY BLAZE

As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I am a fan of Marvel's darkest paranormal team, the Midnight Sons. The main five consisted of Ghost Rider, Blade, Morbius, Paradox (a created being that mimics Dr. Strange), and... this character, Johnny Blaze. For a time, he was without the curse of Zarathos, but was still a supernatural threat wielding a Hellfire Shotgun and riding a mystical bike that was still flaming. He had teamed with Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch) to form the Spirits of Vengeance. Now you can have that, too. You'd be surprised just how fun he is to play as. Check it.

UPDATE: Improved melee animations and added menu animations. Also changed his name from "John Blaze" to "Johnny Blaze" since the latter is more common. Herostat has changed.

PREREQUISITE:
You must have the latest version of my Ghost Rider booster before using this mod of Johnny Blaze. It has just been updated into a large booster, and it'll be worth it.  http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg176405#msg176405

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Fire Immunity and Hellcycle.
-2 skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #20 (shares with Mr. Fantastic, will clash at mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Hellfire Shotgun 1: Fires projectiles of hellfire from his shotgun.
2. Hellfire Shotgun 2: Fires a constant stream of smaller projectiles of hellfire.
3. Blazing Kicks: Performs a double kick attack that causes knockback.
4. Hellfire Shotgun 3: Fires a beam of concentrated hellfire that will burn enemies if charged.
5. Hellfire Shotgun 4: Fires a large fireball from his gun that explodes on impact.
6. (Boost) For Roxanne Simpson...: Gains momentum and can sense enemies on the mini-map.
7. (Boost) Ghost Rider: The curse returns... Gains fire damage, XP, and reduces damage taken by 50%.
8. (Xtreme) Vengeance: Fires multiple enlarged blasts of hellfire that follow enemies and inflicts massive damage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUD, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing etc.
BaconWizard17 - Skin (Outsider modified it after)
Andersonbrazil - Motorcycle model
Blaw - Shotgun model
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin

BUGS:
There's a drawback where he will still carry his shotgun when picking up a weapon.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?y661xv6t0a99nb3

Sweet! And with the aforementioned booster, I can just swap the original Ghost Rider to Danny Ketch & as such, pretend that Johnny & Danny are in the same game together at long last. Combine that with their cousin Jennifer Kale and the entire Blaze family of heroes are now all officially playable :)

Thanks for the quality work as always Outsider. Feel like a kid in a candy store, whenever its revealed that I can now play as a new character in a game I can't get enough of.