The Outsider's Crypt (contains 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow your mods are the best! Thank you so much for the mk mods they are all so good!  :runaway:

Quote from: TheMK on September 19, 2018, 12:25PM
So epic!!! This is awesome!!!
Quote from: MelloMods on September 19, 2018, 04:06PM
Great! As usual!

Always look forward to your releases, Outsider!
Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on September 20, 2018, 12:58AM
Excellent thx ! Kenshi is one of my favorite, so cool character!
Quote from: edward on September 20, 2018, 05:49AM
Wow your mods are the best! Thank you so much for the mk mods they are all so good!  :runaway:

I appreciate the kind words, fellas. Mortal Kombat mods are a lot of fun to create, and to play as. We are just six away from a full MK roster.

Whenever i play as smoke has has no moveset
i can't fight as him and i really want this character :<

Quote from: nyanisty on September 22, 2018, 10:18AM
Whenever i play as smoke has has no moveset
i can't fight as him and i really want this character :<

I have to assume that you didn't start a new game, because there is no way that Smoke has no moveset. Whenever you add or replace new characters to your herostat, always start a new game, or the changes won't happen.

EDIT: If the problem persists or something goes wrong, show me what your herostat looks like, because often times the problem lies there.

I have started a new game actually.
I've reinstalled him 3 times to make sure i didn't do it wrong
and i've started over those same 3 times

I can try to record it to show u im telling the truth

edit:
hero stat picture: http://prntscr.com/kxhg1k

Quote from: nyanisty on September 22, 2018, 11:34AM
I have started a new game actually.
I've reinstalled him 3 times to make sure i didn't do it wrong
and i've started over those same 3 times

I can try to record it to show u im telling the truth

edit:
hero stat picture: http://prntscr.com/kxhg1k

I see nothing wrong with his herostat. I don't know what's causing your problem, but there's nothing wrong with Smoke. That mod has been downloaded over 80 times without an issue. And, I just tried him myself at the same menu location as yours, and he's working fine.

Hmm... you said he "has no moveset." Did you press the details button before adding him to your team? There's a in-game glitch (their doing, not ours) where if you press the details button to preview a hero, and then select him to your team, he/she will have no moveset. To fix that, just switch to a different outfit. All of his powers, icons, etc. will appear. Hope that helps.

Quote from: Outsider on September 22, 2018, 12:26PM
I see nothing wrong with his herostat. I don't know what's causing your problem, but there's nothing wrong with Smoke. That mod has been downloaded over 80 times without an issue. And, I just tried him myself at the same menu location as yours, and he's working fine.

Hmm... you said he "has no moveset." Did you press the details button before adding him to your team? There's a in-game glitch (their doing, not ours) where if you press the details button to preview a hero, and then select him to your team, he/she will have no moveset. To fix that, just switch to a different outfit. All of his powers, icons, etc. will appear. Hope that helps.

just tried a new game where i just picked him , without pressing the details button, he still has no moveset and i tried to switch costumes too...i really have no idea what i did wrong but i don't wanna bother u with it anymore.I'll just be happy with scorpion and sub-zero for now

September 25, 2018, 03:01AM #1657 Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:00AM by Outsider
NINA WILLIAMS

Some characters from Street Fighter made it into MUA, and Mortal Kombat is getting their own roster. It's now time for Tekken to enter the ring -- at least one of them, anyway. That said, here comes a mod of The King of Iron Fist Tournament's most popular (and deadliest) female assassin, Nina Williams. She is a proficient striker with lethal melee moves and gun attacks, making for a fun mod. So check her out now and... get ready for the next battle!

UPDATE: Now features Aventureiromax's newest skins - bridal and cocktail dress.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a Rage Art.
-Ability of Theme Music (can play one of Nina's tracks from Tekken 2 & 3).
-9 skins, 6 HUDs, mannequin, 3 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file featuring her voice from Tekken 5.
-Uses assigned number #33 (clashes with Super-Skrull in mannequin).

MOVESET:
1. Blonde Bomb: Thrusts forward with a Tekken-style lethal attack that causes knockback.
2. Flash Kick: Performs a rising upward kick that sends an enemy flying.
3. Combo Blitz: Unleashes a fast series of attacks that stuns and knocks back an enemy.
4. Reverse Hurrcanrana: Perform a takedown throw with her legs that slams an enemy down hard.
5. Gun Shots: Fires with her pistols at nearby enemies within a radius.
6. Sniper Fire: Shoots a high-powered bullet from her rifle or can fire in machine gun mode.
7. (Boost) Ki Charge: For a very short time, the next move Nina connects with will inflict critical damage.
8. (Boost) Assassination: Gains more attack speed, attack damage and momentum.
9. (Rage Art) Death By Degrees: Performs her "Hunting Swan" unblockable attack on multiple enemies, crushing their bones.

NOTE:
In typical Tekken style, all of Nina's attacks have a hit effect.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses snippets of music from Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 that last for one minute. I take no credit for the tracks.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, etc.
Aventureiromax - Skins, mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?zgsk9cw116ngpd6

Very awesome!

I love fighting games in general so it's always fun to see more characters from them get to make it into MUA :) and Nina feels like such a natural fit because if I recall correctly she had her own spinoff adventure game didn't she?

I also find it ironic that all three -- Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and now Tekken -- have characters modded into MUA, because it reminds me of this old, discontinued card game from a little over ten years ago called Epic Battles. It was maybe the closest thing to an official crossover MK ever got with those games, because they had packs themed after all three of them and they could be played together. I remember they were designed to be concurrent with the most recent games at the time because the MK cards took after the design the characters had in Mortal Kombat: Deception, which was brand new then.

Wow! Great!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on September 25, 2018, 04:20PM
Wow! Great!!!
Quote from: TheMK on September 25, 2018, 04:32AM
Very awesome!

I love fighting games in general so it's always fun to see more characters from them get to make it into MUA :) and Nina feels like such a natural fit because if I recall correctly she had her own spinoff adventure game didn't she?

I also find it ironic that all three -- Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and now Tekken -- have characters modded into MUA, because it reminds me of this old, discontinued card game from a little over ten years ago called Epic Battles. It was maybe the closest thing to an official crossover MK ever got with those games, because they had packs themed after all three of them and they could be played together. I remember they were designed to be concurrent with the most recent games at the time because the MK cards took after the design the characters had in Mortal Kombat: Deception, which was brand new then.

Thanks for those. Yes, Nina Williams was in the solo adventure video game entitled Death By Degrees (which is why I named her Rage Art by that same name). While it wasn't nearly as fun as Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, it was somewhat decent.

And before anyone gets too excited, no other Tekken fighters are planned right now. Tekken fighters are somewhat difficult to create because they are all melee-based and MUA doesn't have decent animations to replicate many of their famous attacks. Since Nina is an assassin that uses guns, she had more to work with as a mod. If I had to pick candidates as who else can be modded from Tekken, I would say Kazuya Mishima (with the ability to morph into his Devil form), Jun Kazama (to switch between her and Unknown), King (though I don't think connecting grab smashes are possible), Heihachi Mishima (lightning is around his attacks), Yoshimitsu (only his sword attacks unfortunately), Bryan Fury (because he's a cyborg), Lei Wulong (he's a cop, so he'd have a gun), Paul Phoenix (his melee attacks are basic-looking enough), Raven (that guy is just like :blade: Blade), Alisa Bosconovitch (because she's a robot), Ling Xiaoyu (only if certain kick animations are used), and of course Nina's sister Anna Williams. Hmm... I guess that is a decent amount of fighters.

But again, no other Tekken fighters are planned right now, and honestly I may never attempt them. I would like to see them in MUA, sure, but if I modded everyone I'd like to see, I'd never stop modding lol.

Well we got Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Tekken characters. One from King of Fighters and we will have a roster from the best fighting games  :D

Quote from: Big Boss on September 26, 2018, 10:02AM
Well we got Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Tekken characters. One from King of Fighters and we will have a roster from the best fighting games  :D

It's funny you say that, actually. I am considering the creation of the KOF fighter known as... you know what? Not gonna reveal that info just yet, as I'm only considering it.

Quote from: Outsider on September 26, 2018, 04:27PM
It's funny you say that, actually. I am considering the creation of the KOF fighter known as... you know what? Not gonna reveal that info just yet, as I'm only considering it.

Now I'm really curious, but I will try not to think about it  :)