Originally just alternate outfits for my earlier mod of Morbius, I figured it was about time that Marvel's version of the legendary supernatural lord of vampires known as Dracula
makes his own appearance in MUA. With his hatred for humans, the Count brings with enough swordsmanship, vampirism, and black sorcery to make for a fun mod that surpasses Morbius in my opinion. But don't just take my word for it -- check him out for yourself.FEATURES
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and a custom-made Xtreme tribute to the classic vampire...
-Abilities of Might, Flight (changes into a bat-like creature), Healing Factor, and Lord of Vampires (variety of immunities).
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring some horror movie screams and voices from Castlevania
-Uses assigned number #245 (will clash with Revanche in mannequin).MOVESET
1. Soul Flame: Unleashes a beam of mystical flame. Can also be done while flying. Also improves grab smash.
2. Blood Drain: Bites a maiden causing damage while healing Dracula. The lady then faints to unconsciousness for a time.
3. Vampire Slash: Uses vampire speed to move to multiple enemies and slice them with his sword.
4. Lightning Bolt: Casts a bolt of lightning from the sky down upon an enemy.
5. Arcane Sorcery: Can turn enemies into large demonic creatures to attack his enemies.
6. (Boost) Shape Shifter: Morphs to look exactly like an enemy in the area, gaining critical damage.
7. (Boost) Crimson Mist: All allies gain strike and defense. Energy damage inflicted on enemies will return as health for Dracula.
8. (Xtreme) Black Mass: Moves to every enemy on screen, and bites them, killing them while draining their health (and blood) into himself. Gains brief invulnerability after.NEEDS
2 skins of Drake from "Blade: Trinity."
(Monster Form: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/8/85/Dracula_Drake_53462.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160504045830
(Human Form: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/blade/images/a/ad/Drake_%283%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110215014747&path-prefix=es
Because Dracula is his own mod now, Morbius
has been updated to no longer feature Dracula.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, effects recolor, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins, mannequin
Tommyboy2002 & idrinkdrpepper - Infiltrate scriptBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?v1cy8hcv8dolnxu