The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1359.0.html here's a tutorial on sounds if you wanna give it a shot yourself. I think Marvel Heroes had lots of sound files ripped, so maybe Hulk's are out there

Everyone, I have decided that my next project will be a special something. Talented PS2 skinner BaconWizard has offered to create a couple of skins to assist me. When he creates those skins, I will soon start on that. I can't tell you all what this project is, but trust me, you'll thank me later...

I am enjoying the compliments I've been getting on formerly exclusive Marvel characters, Sharon Rogers and Luna Snow. Good to hear that everyone is enjoying them both.

Also, yes I have to take some time to update the talents files of a lot of my older mods... one of the disadvantages of having created over 150 mods! This will be time-consuming for sure. But as an artist, I take pride in my work, so if I see a problem I can't just ignore it just because it came out in the past. Stay tuned.

Quote from: bigcam on May 07, 2019, 03:08PM
hey outsider i read you were going to revisit mods. i know you didnt make hulk but could you consider making booster to allow him to jump from one end of the screen to another or at least a jump farther than the other characters. i think thats the only thing hulk is missing :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: jump and smash

I am afraid I cannot take requests, as I am down to my last offerings. And with what you're requesting, I noticed that if a character falls from a certain height, they will take damage or even die. Thus, what you're requesting will cause Hulk to suffer damage. Plus, the game uses a "skybox" so Hulk wouldn't be able to jump too high, anyway.

May 10, 2019, 02:12AM #1939 Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 07:52PM by Outsider
HAWKEYE

No description here... find out for yourself what I've done for Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye... Enjoy.

FEATURES:
?????

CREDITS:
Outsider - ?????
UltraMegaMagnus - ?????
MelloMods - ?????

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?77q55y80qud7uqd

Quote from: Outsider on May 10, 2019, 02:12AM
HAWKEYE (Booster)

No description here... find out for yourself what I've done for Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye... Enjoy.

FEATURES:
?????

CREDITS:
Outsider - ?????
UltraMegaMagnus - ?????
MelloMods - ?????

BUGS:
None so far.

Oh, man!!! I was really hoping for something like this!!!

Outsider, you're a legend!!!

Awesome!

Quote from: Outsider on May 10, 2019, 02:12AM
HAWKEYE (Booster)

FEATURES:
?????

CREDITS:
Outsider - ?????
UltraMegaMagnus - ?????
MelloMods - ?????

BUGS:
None so far.

Wow! You never fail to bring out the surprises. Awesome stuff.

Hey Outsider; with the Hawkeye booster, some of the power attacks seem to have no sound effects when they don't hit anything. Is that normal?

Everyone, as part of my fixing up the talents files of my older mods, the following mods have been updated:
:venom2: Agent Venom
Aurora
:bheart: Blackheart
:bullseye: Bullseye
Lady Mastermind & Mastermind II
Lara Croft
:sinister: Mr. Sinister
Red Hulk
:scorpion: Scorpion
Silver Sable
:warpath: Warpath
White Tiger
Witchblade
:wbane: Wolfsbane

In the case of Lara Croft, I also got rid of the sounds that are Psylocke-exclusive -- something I didn't know how to do back then. Elsa Bloodstone has also been updated, as I've included Andersonbrazil's new original blonde-haired skin and its loading screen. (Spawn wasn't in need of an update -- he's fine.)

I have a lot more updating of older mods and boosters to do, so these are only some of them. Download these important updates now.

That special project I was talking about? The Hawkeye booster wasn't it -- it's still coming. You'll thank me later. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: TheMK on May 10, 2019, 02:15AM
Oh, man!!! I was really hoping for something like this!!!

Outsider, you're a legend!!!

I thought a lot of people were hoping for that, so I thought, "Sure, why not?"

Quote from: superaceman34 on May 10, 2019, 11:04AM
Awesome!

I know, right!

Quote from: nickjustint on May 10, 2019, 11:25AM
Wow! You never fail to bring out the surprises. Awesome stuff.

Thanks. I get a sick kick out of surprising people. I think I may have a problem... :laugh:

Quote from: ClassicSpaceman on May 11, 2019, 01:25PM
Hey Outsider; with the Hawkeye booster, some of the power attacks seem to have no sound effects when they don't hit anything. Is that normal?

I've tested Hawkeye's sounds, and he seems fine to me. If his arrows miss a target, yes it's normal that it doesn't make a sound after you shoot them.

This is awesome! I'm really excited to revisit those older mods :)

And, oh, man, if that Hawkeye booster -wasn't- the epic surprise you were talking about (though it definitely was one), I can't wait to see what it is!!!

So, many of you are probably wondering just what is this special surprise that The Outsider is talking about. While it's not a secret mod, I can't really speak on it. But trust me when I tell you that it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned, boys and girls.

Also, I must reiterate that I am unable to take mod or booster requests due to the high volume of projects that I have, and that I am winding down to my last ones. I have 17 more to go, and then I'm done. Please understand. Some may ask, "Why not keep going if you enjoy it?" It's because I have to focus on writing for Phantom Four and other properties that I own in the hopes that they will become marketable, money-making stories all their own. I may never be as big as Marvel or DC one day, but one never knows if they don't try. Plus, if I made mods for every character I'd want to see in MUA, I'd never stop and nobody has that kind of time/availability. I certainly don't, as that would interfere with work and paying the bills.

All good things must come to an end, eventually.

Outsider, you've done amazing work for this forum, this game, and this community, and the fact that you've still continued to do even more is phenomenal. You've more than earned the opportunity to "retire" from all this. I eagerly look forward to everything you release to the end!