The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey is there a way to add more skins to the booster?

Quote from: Username on May 18, 2019, 10:38AM
so we will lose you....damm...

Don't worry. I'm not done just yet...

Quote from: TheMK on May 19, 2019, 07:03AM
Outsider, you've done amazing work for this forum, this game, and this community, and the fact that you've still continued to do even more is phenomenal. You've more than earned the opportunity to "retire" from all this. I eagerly look forward to everything you release to the end!

Oh, I still have some good ones in store... Stay tuned.

Quote from: arken444 on May 19, 2019, 04:13PM
well  :mystique: there is a enhance mystique who can grow her own wings and other things,
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111161872/3886838-7872096107-wolve.jpg

That would be too much for Mystique. Just the shape-shifting alone makes up for a lot of her moveset.

Quote from: Tobi777 on May 20, 2019, 04:12PM
Hey is there a way to add more skins to the booster?

Sorry, but no. As you may have noticed on the herostat, it uses several skin segments that only that skin has. Therefore, it is not compatible with other skins.

outsider you have in mind a possible , spider man booster project based on the MCU movies ?
Star Andy :))

May 24, 2019, 05:26PM #1953 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 02:10PM by Outsider

We've all been playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and having tons of fun playing as various characters from the Marvel Universe (as well as other universes). But, a thought occurred to me: Why wouldn't Nick Fury send in his very own squad to assist the super heroes? Wouldn't it make sense for Fury to bring in his own team to defend their own Hellicarrier and their own Omega Base? I think it does... so here they are -- the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. coming at you! I've worked as hard as hell to deliver six mods from the hit TV show of the same name, all with some unique moves all their own, and voice files featuring the actual cast of the show! Hope the big surprise did not disappoint. Go ahead and check them out.

SPECIAL NOTE: Phil Coulson and Daisy Johnson / Quake are not included in this set, as they are separate downloads.

UPDATE: (Jemma Simmons) Added Researcher skin & HUD, (Melinda May) added additional voice lines. Herostat has changed for Jemma.

FEATURES:
-3 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme for each agent. Abilities of Might and Leadership for Mack.
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 6 loading screens, icons, and mannequins.
-Sound files featuring the voices of Ming-Na Wen, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, & Brett Dalton.
-Uses assigned numbers #172, 173, 174, 176, 177, & 193 (Will clash with Cyclops, Captain Marvel, Ronin, Venom, Sabretooth, & Mystique in mannequins.)
-Created profiles of all current & former SHIELD (MCU) members who are playable in MUA.

NEEDS: Custom converted models of Mack and Yo-Yo.

MOVESET - MELINDA MAY:
1. Gunfire: Shoots at enemies with a SHIELD-licensed magnum.
2. Expert Takedown: Kicks an enemy to stun him, then breaks his arm, and slams him down.
3. Sniper Shot: Uses a high-impact sniper rifle and shoots at enemies.
4. (Boost) Agent of SHIELD: Increases XP & defense.
5. (Boost) The Cavalry: Increases her stats to become a one-woman strike force.
6. (Xtreme) SHIELD Strike: Uses her security clearance to launch the same SHIELD air strike as Fury.

MOVESET - LEO FITZ:
2. Cloaked Gun: Fires a single shot from his special invisible weapon with critical chance.
3. Dendrotoxin Grenades: Uses gas-filled devices that blast enemies with radiation and stuns them.
5. (Boost) Life Model Decoy: Fitz uses an LMD of the late Lincoln Campbell to assist him in battle. 50% Energy Cost.
6. (Xtreme) Destroyer Gun: Fires a few blasts from the dangerous destructive weapon at enemies.

MOVESET - JEMMA SIMMONS:
2. Taser Pin: Shocks and stuns an enemy with her gadget that looks like a hair accessory.
3. EMP Device: Uses a device that horribly electrifies enemies.
5. (Boost) 0-8-4: Uses an artifact of unknown origin that enhances her team's power damage and resistance.
6. (Xtreme) Thunderstick: Deploys a powerful device once used by Coulson that triggers a devastating sonic blast.

MOVESET - ALPHONSO MACK:
2. Shotgun Blast: Uses an impactful shotgun, blasting multiple enemies away.
3. Frag Explosives: Throws multiple frag grenades that explode in seconds.
5. (Boost) Return of The Mack: Remnants of the Spirit of Vengeance remain... gains fire damage, fire immunity, reduces damage taken.
6. (Xtreme) Rider's Rage: Blasts enemies with a dangerous burst of hellfire. Also enhances other Xtreme attacks.

MOVESET - ELENA RODRIGUEZ:
2. Yo-Yo Attack: Speeds to one enemy and attacks with her prosthetic fists, causing knockback.
3. Tazer Projectile Launcher: Uses a special grenade launcher from the late Antoine Triplett that fires tazer bolts.
5. (Boost) Inhuman Metabolism: Her speed, healing, and momentum all move faster.
6. (Xtreme) Slingshot Special: Speeds to multiple enemies and shoots them each below the belt.

MOVESET - GRANT WARD:
1. FN Five-seveN: Shoots at enemies with the standard HYDRA firearm.
2. Remington MSR: Fires a bullet from a deadly HYDRA-issued sniper rifle that can pierce through multiple enemies.
3. Kara's Vengeance: Calls HYDRA lasers down on enemies in memory of his fallen lover.
4. (Boost) Agent of SHIELD?: Increases health & energy per kill.
5. (Boost) Berserker Staff: Remnants of the Asgardian weapons increases his overall strength.
6. (Xtreme) HYDRA Takeover: Throws multiple bombs onto the ground to kill enemies within seconds.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screens, Ward texture & mannequin, some effects, sounds, hex-editing, SHIELD profiles, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Leo Fitz skin, Jemma Simmons skin, Lincoln Campbell skin, Destroyer Gun model, mannequins (except Ward)
BaconWizard17 - Alphonso Mack skin, Elena Rodriguez skin (Outsider added detail to both)
Andersonbrazil - Melinda May skin
Enchlore - Jemma Researcher skin
BLaw - Director Fury boltons
Miles838 - Additional Melinda May voice lines

BUGS:
Alphonso Mack cannot strafe backwards while using the "Gunfire" power. Originally, he couldn't strafe forward for some reason, so I changed it so that he can't strafe backwards instead.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?yj2vuc3f45tgjkn

Quote from: Outsider on May 11, 2019, 10:02PM
Everyone, as part of my fixing up the talents files of my older mods, the following mods have been updated:
:venom2: Agent Venom
Aurora
:bheart: Blackheart
:bullseye: Bullseye
Lady Mastermind & Mastermind II
Lara Croft
:sinister: Mr. Sinister
Red Hulk
:scorpion: Scorpion
Silver Sable
:warpath: Warpath
White Tiger
Witchblade
:wbane: Wolfsbane

In the case of Lara Croft, I also got rid of the sounds that are Psylocke-exclusive -- something I didn't know how to do back then. Elsa Bloodstone has also been updated, as I've included Andersonbrazil's new original blonde-haired skin and its loading screen. (Spawn wasn't in need of an update -- he's fine.)

I have a lot more updating of older mods and boosters to do, so these are only some of them. Download these important updates now.

That special project I was talking about? The Hawkeye booster wasn't it -- it's still coming. You'll thank me later. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

I thought a lot of people were hoping for that, so I thought, "Sure, why not?"

I know, right!

Thanks. I get a sick kick out of surprising people. I think I may have a problem... :laugh:

I've tested Hawkeye's sounds, and he seems fine to me. If his arrows miss a target, yes it's normal that it doesn't make a sound after you shoot them.

Hey Outsider, got a quick question.
I downloaded the updated Agent Venom (quick side note; thank you for including one of my favorite characters), and when I go to use the "Lethal Host" power, the skin used is the Zombie Venom.
Is there any way to change that?

Everyone, don't forget that Quake has been updated to further compliment the other Agents of SHIELD. I'm taking a short break from modding, having just done five mods at the same time, which was a lot of work. When I return, I will continue on fixing the talents files of some of my older mods. As for who the next project is, stay tuned...

Quote from: TheMK on May 24, 2019, 05:56PM
Very cool!!! Nice work!
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 25, 2019, 12:15AM
Glad to see them all together!

Thanks for that. I know some people don't watch Agents of SHIELD, but I hope they decide to use and enjoy the mods anyway.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on May 26, 2019, 07:49AM
Hey Outsider, got a quick question.
I downloaded the updated Agent Venom (quick side note; thank you for including one of my favorite characters), and when I go to use the “Lethal Host” power, the skin used is the Zombie Venom.
Is there any way to change that?

Yes, there is. Agent Venom turns into whichever skin you have as Venom's 17604. So, if you want to change skins, swap the numbers of Venom's skins.

Quote from: Outsider on May 26, 2019, 08:53AM
Everyone, don't forget that Quake has been updated to further compliment the other Agents of SHIELD. I'm taking a short break from modding, having just done five mods at the same time, which was a lot of work. When I return, I will continue on fixing the talents files of some of my older mods. As for who the next project is, stay tuned...

Thanks for that. I know some people don't watch Agents of SHIELD, but I hope they decide to use and enjoy the mods anyway.

Yes, there is. Agent Venom turns into whichever skin you have as Venom's 17604. So, if you want to change skins, swap the numbers of Venom's skins.
Awesome!
Thanks Outsider!

Hey Outsider. Im playing as Skurge on keyboard and see that when I press 4 he don't attack but when I press 5 and 6 he seem fight normal, so I wondering is you missing a file of his fightstyle or not.

Quote from: triet on May 27, 2019, 09:29AM
Hey Outsider. Im playing as Skurge on keyboard and see that when I press 4 he don't attack but when I press 5 and 6 he seem fight normal, so I wondering is you missing a file of his fightstyle or not.

I don't play keyboard -- I use a USB game controller, so I am not certain what 4 is supposed to do. I assume 5 and 6 are the regular attack buttons. As for your question, I am certain that Skurge isn't missing anything, as up until now, no one has reported any problems with him.

Make sure that you start a new game before playing as any new mods. (You'd be surprised how many don't.) If the problem persists, let me know. And let me know what 4 is supposed to do.

Ok so I redownload him and start a new game and it working fine so thank. Cant wait what you have left in The Crypt.

excellent mod of the agents, his next job would be the eternal hero '' IKARIS '' ?
Star Andy :))

Everyone, as part of my fixing up the talents files of my older mods, the following mods have been updated:
:laugh: Arcade
Black Knight
Clea
Deathbird
Fantomex & E.V.A.
John Wraith
Mandarin
Mephisto
Mistress Death
Mystique
Namorita
Pixie
Shuma-Gorath
Winter Soldier

It is important that you download these updates, as before some characters moves inflicted low damage and/or their power requirements were way off, so they've been fixed. I will also work on Cloak and Rescue when I get a chance, as they require more than just a talents file fix.

I have a lot more updating of older mods and boosters to do, so these are only some of them. Download these important updates ASAP.

Quote from: triet on May 28, 2019, 05:02AM
Ok so I redownload him and start a new game and it working fine so thank. Cant wait what you have left in The Crypt.

Good to hear that.

Quote from: StarAndy on May 28, 2019, 12:15PM
excellent mod of the agents, his next job would be the eternal hero '' IKARIS '' ?

Sorry, but no. Ikaris is not of the final 12 mods.

Quote from: StarAndy on May 22, 2019, 12:26PM
outsider you have in mind a possible , spider man booster project based on the MCU movies ?

I am thinking of doing something for :spiderman: Spider-Man, as I've done so many Spider-Man related character mods, that the original Peter Parker just seems bland by comparison. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Arclight
Attuma
Crossbones
Dormammu
Groot
Monica Rambeau
Morbius
Omega Sentinel
Red Sonja
Silver Samurai
Supergirl
:ultron: Ultron & Sentinel
Valkyrie
Zatanna

Just like the previous post says, it's of the utmost importance that you download these updates, as more likely than not, you have most if not all of these mods installed in your game. Falcon was skipped as he requires more work than just a talents fix.

I have a lot more updating of older mods and boosters to do, so these are only some of them. Download these important updates ASAP.