Here comes yet another Hulk. It's a Red Hulk, but not Red Hulk
; It's a She-Hulk, but not She-Hulk
-- it's both! It's my mod of Betty Ross -- the once innocent love of Bruce Banner's life, now turned into the ruby-colored vengeful powerhouse Defender known as Red She-Hulk
. (Personally, I would have given her a different code name, as "Red She-Hulk"
is a bit much. They didn't call A-Bomb the "Blue Hulk," right?) Anyway, bad code names aside, she is a lot of fun to play as. Go ahead and check her out. Too bad we'll never see Jennifer Connelly play as her in the movies... FEATURES
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Fire Immunity, and Energy Resistance (50% resistant to energy damage.) Cannot be stunned.
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound & voice files.
-Uses assigned number #161 (shares with Green Goblin, mannequins will clash).NEEDS
2 more skins & HUD if possible.MOVESET
1. Charging Smash: Sprints and charges at an enemy, stunning him. Then grabs them and can slam them repeatedly.
2. Punt Kick: Moves forward and kicks an enemy hard, causing the enemy to fly up and far back. Upgrades grab smash. (The NFL and Randy Orton would be proud of this one...)
3. Big Ass Sword: Attacks enemies with her sword in a semi-radial attack. 10% critical chance.
4. Energy Discharge: Spins herself to punch enemies while discharging energy.
5. Hellbolts: Fires powerful bolts of energy hailing from her time as the Harpy.
6. (Boost) Energy Augment: Uses previously absorbed energy in combat, adding energy damage to attacks.
7. (Boost) Betty Ross: Returns to her human form. Loses her strength & powers, but gains speed, momentum, and XP.
8. (Xtreme) Lady of Rage: Pounds the ground repeatedly, creating shockwaves of energy upon enemies.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Betty Ross skins, animation mixing, loading screen, HUDs, sounds, redone effects, hex-editing. etc.
ZuluViking - MFF skin
Andersonbrazil - MvCI skin
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin
Nickjustint - Voice file
Canino - IconsBUGS
(1) Sometimes, enemies will annoyingly escape her Power 1 slam attempt. I don't know why that is... their own defense, perhaps. So to remedy that, she suffers no energy cost if they escape.
(2) Even in human form, Betty still has the abilities such as Might and Energy Resistance. This wasn't intentional, but removal of these will make the mod complicated.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?w06bh8qkwvnn9ks