The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 21, 2021, 11:31AM #2385 Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 06:16PM by Outsider
RED SHE-HULK

Here comes yet another Hulk. It's a Red Hulk, but not Red Hulk; It's a She-Hulk, but not She-Hulk -- it's both! It's my mod of Betty Ross -- the once innocent love of Bruce Banner's life, now turned into the ruby-colored vengeful powerhouse Defender known as Red She-Hulk. (Personally, I would have given her a different code name, as "Red She-Hulk" is a bit much. They didn't call A-Bomb the "Blue Hulk," right?) Anyway, bad code names aside, she is a lot of fun to play as. Go ahead and check her out. Too bad we'll never see Jennifer Connelly play as her in the movies...

UPDATE: Added new Fortnite skins. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Fire Immunity, and Energy Resistance (50% resistant to energy damage.) Cannot be stunned.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound & voice files.
-Uses assigned number #161 (shares with Green Goblin, mannequins will clash).

NEEDS:
1 more skin & HUD if possible.

MOVESET:
1. Charging Smash: Sprints and charges at an enemy, stunning him. Then grabs them and can slam them repeatedly.
2. Punt Kick: Moves forward and kicks an enemy hard, causing the enemy to fly up and far back. Upgrades grab smash. (The NFL and Randy Orton would be proud of this one...)
3. Big Ass Sword: Attacks enemies with her sword in a semi-radial attack. 10% critical chance.
4. Energy Discharge: Spins herself to punch enemies while discharging energy.
5. Hellbolts: Fires powerful bolts of energy hailing from her time as the Harpy.
6. (Boost) Energy Augment: Uses previously absorbed energy in combat, adding energy damage to attacks.
7. (Boost) Betty Ross: Returns to her human form. Loses her strength & powers, but gains speed, momentum, and XP.
8. (Xtreme) Lady of Rage: Pounds the ground repeatedly, creating shockwaves of energy upon enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Betty Ross skins, animation mixing, loading screen, HUDs, sounds, redone effects, hex-editing. etc.
ZuluViking - MFF skin
Andersonbrazil - MvCI skin & Fortnite skins
UltraMegaMagnus - Mannequin
Nickjustint - Voice file
Canino - Icons

BUGS:
(1) Sometimes, enemies will annoyingly escape her Power 1 slam attempt. I don't know why that is... their own defense, perhaps. So to remedy that, she suffers no energy cost if they escape.
(2) Even in human form, Betty still has the abilities such as Might and Energy Resistance. This wasn't intentional, but removal of these will make the mod complicated.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?w06bh8qkwvnn9ks

Sweet!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

TRIVIA

So, the Marvel Mods community is still strong after all these years and still expanding. But, how well do you know this place? Very well, you say? Well then, put your money where your mouth is, and check out this trivia mod! It consists of questions about this community. Put yourself to the test and check it out. You're not scared of failing, are you? :king:

NOTE:
Backup the original "data/trivia.engb" file before placing this new one in. Only affects the trivia machine at Stark Tower, where the Vision is standing.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?c675f9cr13kh4gk

Greetings Outsider before I say anything else I would like to thank you for your awesome work on the mods here 👍, recently I've been having trouble downloading only your mods which takes me to a File5 link of mediafire and nothing happens I've already sent a PM to you but I don't know whether you'll receive it or not cause I' am not aware of the proper protocols to contact modders here hence this is my second request to you please could you look into the link problem, this is not happening with Eric's download links just yours only 😥.

Quote from: TheGalacticEnforcer077 on March 26, 2021, 09:09AM
Greetings Outsider before I say anything else I would like to thank you for your awesome work on the mods here , recently I've been having trouble downloading only your mods which takes me to a File5 link of mediafire and nothing happens I've already sent a PM to you but I don't know whether you'll receive it or not cause I' am not aware of the proper protocols to contact modders here hence this is my second request to you please could you look into the link problem, this is not happening with Eric's download links just yours only .

So, I've seen this only once before. Evidently, there is a very annoying issue with Mediafire in regards to my downloads, causing this "File5" situation. Sorry I am only seeing the private messages now, as I've been very busy lately between work (where I'm at now) and modding projects. I know a solution to this situation, which I will take care of when I return from work. (FYI: The Discord server is a good way to communicate with myself and others in real time, so we respond faster there.)

Quote from: Outsider on March 26, 2021, 01:51PM
So, I've seen this only once before. Evidently, there is a very annoying issue with Mediafire in regards to my downloads, causing this "File5" situation. Sorry I am only seeing the private messages now, as I've been very busy lately between work (where I'm at now) and modding projects. I know a solution to this situation, which I will take care of when I return from work. (FYI: The Discord server is a good way to communicate with myself and others in real time, so we respond faster there.)
Thank you for the reply and thank you for quickly addressing the issue 😊.

By now, you've seen Anderson's newest Small Pack, featuring some rather impressive skins. One particular person may have caught your eye... the God of War, Kratos. So, I may as well reveal that Kratos is actually a planned future mod project!

I have 12 character mods planned left -- Kratos being one of them. While I won't say who all 12 of them are, I will say that it will be enough to get you excited. But first, I must finish the MK Voices. Stay tuned to The Crypt. :king:

;)
Quote from: Outsider on March 31, 2021, 06:08PM
By now, you've seen Anderson's newest Small Pack, featuring some rather impressive skins. One particular person may have caught your eye... the God of War, Kratos. So, I may as well reveal that Kratos is actually a planned future mod project!
:P :P :P :P :P :P I have 12 character mods planned left -- :PKratos being one of them. While I won't say who all 12 of them are, I will say that it will be enough to get you excited. But first, I must finish the MK Voices. Stay tuned to The Crypt. :king:

You got me checking almost daily. ;)  :bowdown: :bowdown: :king: :king:  :naughty: :naughty:

Everyone, the following mods have been updated.

Baron Zemo: Added Future Fight skin, HUD, & mannequins, new swords, now uses default fightstyle, no block entry, herostat changed.
Falcon: Added new skin, HUD, and power as new Captain America, no block entry, herostat changed.
Guillotine: Now uses default fightstyle, capes now appear in HUBs, no block entry, herostat changed.
Mantis: Added three new skins & HUDs, no block entry, herostat changed.
Pixie: Now has a voice file, added three new skins, new animated wings, wings now appear in HUBs, no block entry, herostat changed.

What does "no block entry" mean?
That means that they can now block enemy attacks without the block requirement, so now the following has been removed from their herostats...

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

What does "now uses default fightstyle" mean?
That means that previously they had a custom fightstyle that added animations, but now it's been mixed so they no longer use a custom fightstyle.

That said, you can delete the following files from your game:
actors/fightstyle_guillotine.igb
actors/fightstyle_pixie.igb
actors/fightstyle_zemo.igb
data/fightstyles/fightstyle_pixie.xmlb

My next mod will be the God of War himself, Kratos. It may take a little while though as I've been very busy lately. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Quote from: Outsider on April 27, 2021, 09:13PM
What does "no block entry" mean?
That means that they can now block enemy attacks without the block requirement, so now the following has been removed from their herostats...
Wait, how does it work? Does it mean that characters don't require the block entry and it always worked regardless? Or you did something in the powerstyle?

May 01, 2021, 11:25AM #2395 Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 07:12AM by Outsider
ATTENTION: Everyone, I have to put a temporary hold on the 12 new mods for awhile. Here's why...

Recently, Ceamonks890 was generous enough to send me mixed animation files for my mods that still use a custom fightstyle. In light of this, I'm going to overhaul my entire collection of mods and boosters. It's a lot to do, but the sooner I do it, the sooner I don't have to worry about it anymore. (Some like the MK mods I've done already.) Here's what I will do:

(1) Take the mixed animation files given and remove any animation files that the mods do not use, making them smaller in size.
(2) Fix up the mods so that they all use "fightstyle_default."
(2) Change their blocking so that they can still block without the block entry on their herostats. (See "no block entry" in my previous post.)

I have personally seen with the MK roster that these efforts do make a difference with 4-man teams and with some characters not having their first powers unlocked but now they do. It really does help. I know you all are excited to see Kratos, but I have to do this first. Consider this as a "spring cleaning," so please be patient on my 12 remaining mods. Stay tuned.

Addressing limits and other concerns is always important. You'll have to do it eventually, so now is definitely a good time!

Hello Outsider!
I really liked your Red She Hulk mod and your Team Stage Select mod!
The Red She Hulk is a lot of fun and the Team Stage Select is very practical.
Thank you for all of her work!

May 08, 2021, 12:35PM #2398 Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:56PM by Outsider
Everyone, as Part 1 of my huge project to eliminate custom fightstyles and block entries, the following mods & boosters have been updated. Keep in mind that all herostats have changed.

Agent Venom
Ancient One
Chun-Li
Colossus (booster)
Dante
Darkhawk
Dazzler (booster)
Diamondback
Dracula
Elsa Bloodstone
Jennifer Kale
Jessica Jones
Luna Snow
Mephisto
Miss America
Mystique
Nebula
Neo
Nina Williams
Outsider's Last Call (all of them)
Quake
Red Skull
Sharon Rogers
Silver Sable
Skurge
Stan Lee Tribute Mod
Star-Lord
Taki
The Darkness
Warriors Three (all three of them)
Witchblade
X-Men Arcade Retro (Colossus & Dazzler)
Zatanna
All of the Secret Mods

After you update these, you can go inside your game and delete ONLY the following listed in the spoiler. Do not accidently delete anything else. For example, in the actors folder, it will say to delete "fightstyle_taki," but do not assume to also delete "fightstyle_taki" from the data/fightstyles folder. She still needs that. Pay close attention:
Spoiler

actors folder -
fightstyle_a1
fightstyle_america
fightstyle_chunli
fightstyle_colleen
fightstyle_colossus
fightstyle_dante
fightstyle_darkhawk
fightstyle_darkness
fightstyle_dazzler
fightstyle_diamond
fightstyle_dracula
fightstyle_elsa
fightstyle_fandral
fightstyle_jessica
fightstyle_jkale
fightstyle_luna
fightstyle_marvel
fightstyle_misty
fightstyle_mystique
fightstyle_neo
fightstyle_nina
fightstyle_quake
fightstyle_quill
fightstyle_red_skull
fightstyle_retro1
fightstyle_retro2
fightstyle_sharon
fightstyle_shuri
fightstyle_taki
fightstyle_taran
fightstyle_vft
fightstyle_witchb
fightstyle_wwolf
fightstyle_zatanna
fightstyle_(secret mod 1)
fightstyle_(secret mod 3)
fightstyle_(secret mod 4)
fightstyle_(secret mod 5)
fightstyle_(secret mod 6)
fightstyle_(secret mod 7)

data/fightstyles folder -
fightstyle_a1
fightstyle_america
fightstyle_chunli
fightstyle_colleen
fightstyle_colossus
fightstyle_darkhawk
fightstyle_darkness
fightstyle_dazzler
fightstyle_diamond
fightstyle_dracula
fightstyle_elsa
fightstyle_fandral
fightstyle_jessica
fightstyle_jkale
fightstyle_luna
fightstyle_marvel
fightstyle_misty
fightstyle_mystique
fightstyle_nebula
fightstyle_neo
fightstyle_quake
fightstyle_quill
fightstyle_red_skull
fightstyle_retro1
fightstyle_retro2
fightstyle_sable
fightstyle_shuri
fightstyle_vft
fightstyle_witchb
fightstyle_wwolf
fightstyle_zatanna
fightstyle_(secret mod 1)
fightstyle_(secret mod 3)
fightstyle_(secret mod 4)
fightstyle_(secret mod 5)
fightstyle_(secret mod 6)
fightstyle_(secret mod 7)

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 02, 2021, 11:56AM
Addressing limits and other concerns is always important. You'll have to do it eventually, so now is definitely a good time!

It is a rather daunting task, but yeah, no time like the present.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 03, 2021, 03:09AM
Hello Outsider!
I really liked your Red She Hulk mod and your Team Stage Select mod!
The Red She Hulk is a lot of fun and the Team Stage Select is very practical.
Thank you for all of her work!

Thanks for the compliment, Anderson. I saw your latest video -- good to see that you're enjoying her.

Hello Outsider! I'm very new to modding so I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I'm currently having problems with the Wave mod you've created as her skill icons are not appearing for me while using her, even with the "all powers unlocked" cheat enabled. I've confirmed that the problem only lies with Wave as I've installed the Kingpin mod as well and his icons show up like normal. Apart from that, she seems to be working fine (and very fun to use, I might add).

Thank you so much for your hard work and I look forward to trying out more of your mods!