The Outsider's Crypt (contains 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Reijinn on May 10, 2021, 11:48AM
Hello Outsider! I'm very new to modding so I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I'm currently having problems with the Wave mod you've created as her skill icons are not appearing for me while using her, even with the "all powers unlocked" cheat enabled. I've confirmed that the problem only lies with Wave as I've installed the Kingpin mod as well and his icons show up like normal. Apart from that, she seems to be working fine (and very fun to use, I might add).

Thank you so much for your hard work and I look forward to trying out more of your mods!

Good to hear that you're enjoying my mods so far. So with Wave, you're saying that the icons aren't appearing... I have a few questions. (1) Do her icons appear in the character select screen / team stage when looking at her powers & stats? Or is it that they only don't appear when playing as her during the game? (2) Did you install the latest Official Characters Pack before installing any mods or boosters? (3) Are you using either of the roster hacks? (4) Did you start a new game after you've installed Wave?

The answers to these questions may help myself and others to find a solution to this problem. Let me know when you can.

Quote from: Outsider on May 10, 2021, 04:35PM

Good to hear that you're enjoying my mods so far. So with Wave, you're saying that the icons aren't appearing... I have a few questions. (1) Do her icons appear in the character select screen / team stage when looking at her powers & stats? Or is it that they only don't appear when playing as her during the game? (2) Did you install the latest Official Characters Pack before installing any mods or boosters? (3) Are you using either of the roster hacks? (4) Did you start a new game after you've installed Wave?

The answers to these questions may help myself and others to find a solution to this problem. Let me know when you can.

Hello again Outsider! Thanks for replying so fast, your dedication to this community is truly impressive!

To answer your questions,
(1) Yes, her icons appear as normal in the character select/team stage screen when viewing her powers and stats, it is only when I'm actually playing as her that they disappear.
(2) I have indeed installed the latest OCP version which is 2.3 if I'm not mistaken.
(3) I'm currently using the 50 roster hack
(4) I did! I've even tried installing Wave on a different laptop with a fresh save as I thought I might have just messed something up on my main PC, but the problem with the icons still persisted despite using a different machine with only the OCP, 50 Roster Hack ,and of course Wave, as it's mods.

Again, thank you for your work and your help!

EDIT: The issue only seems to be present when using keyboard and mouse, once I plugged in a controller her icons are now showing up like normal!   

Quote from: Reijinn on May 10, 2021, 10:11PM
Hello again Outsider! Thanks for replying so fast, your dedication to this community is truly impressive!

To answer your questions,
(1) Yes, her icons appear as normal in the character select/team stage screen when viewing her powers and stats, it is only when I'm actually playing as her that they disappear.
(2) I have indeed installed the latest OCP version which is 2.3 if I'm not mistaken.
(3) I'm currently using the 50 roster hack
(4) I did! I've even tried installing Wave on a different laptop with a fresh save as I thought I might have just messed something up on my main PC, but the problem with the icons still persisted despite using a different machine with only the OCP, 50 Roster Hack ,and of course Wave, as it's mods.

Again, thank you for your work and your help!

EDIT: The issue only seems to be present when using keyboard and mouse, once I plugged in a controller her icons are now showing up like normal!   

Interesting that you mentioned that, as I play with a controller and I haven't seen those problems. It's likely just an issue with keyboard users.

OK. I think I know what the problem is... I ask you to wait just a little while as I am currently updating all my mods in a huge project. Wave is one of them being next released, and in it, I believe I have a fix for that problem. Stay tuned.

Quote from: Outsider on May 11, 2021, 11:28AM
Interesting that you mentioned that, as I play with a controller and I haven't seen those problems. It's likely just an issue with keyboard users.

OK. I think I know what the problem is... I ask you to wait just a little while as I am currently updating all my mods in a huge project. Wave is one of them being next released, and in it, I believe I have a fix for that problem. Stay tuned.

Of course man! No worries, the wait is more than worth it for the quality of your work. I'm playing with a controller now and Wave (and everyone else) is working absolutely perfect. Currently running a squad of Wave, Attuma, Blackheart, and Dormammu and I've never felt more powerful in an Ultimate Alliance game. Keep up the good work, very excited for more of your work in the future.

Also, just a question, I can't seem to figure out how to "combine" Dormammu's creation powers? Can you give me some insight on how to actually do it? Thank you!

Quote from: Reijinn on May 12, 2021, 01:10AM
Of course man! No worries, the wait is more than worth it for the quality of your work. I'm playing with a controller now and Wave (and everyone else) is working absolutely perfect. Currently running a squad of Wave, Attuma, Blackheart, and Dormammu and I've never felt more powerful in an Ultimate Alliance game. Keep up the good work, very excited for more of your work in the future.

Also, just a question, I can't seem to figure out how to "combine" Dormammu's creation powers? Can you give me some insight on how to actually do it? Thank you!

If you think that's a powerful team, then you should try the team of Blackheart, Dormammu, Mephisto and Satana! You'll slaughter enemies in no time...

To combine spells, read his "Power of Creation" or his "Power of Destruction" description. It will tell you how to combine both spells (if you have them both unlocked) or even cancel them. Right after you perform the power, he stands with a colored flame, waiting for you to press the next button to control what he does next. That's when you can perform spells, cancel spells, or combine spells. (Yeah, I'm very proud of that how mod came out. :king: Dormammu is considered one of my greatest mods because of how different he plays from everyone else.)

Everyone, as Part 2 of my huge project to eliminate custom fightstyles and block entries, the following mods & boosters have been updated. Keep in mind that all herostats have changed.

A-Bomb
Akuma
Arachne
Batgirl
Batman (booster)
Black Canary
Blackheart
Cammy
Catwoman
Cyber
Danielle Moonstar
Fixer
Ghost
Goku
Gun Girls (both)
Hawkeye
Heimdall
Hulk (Bruce Banner)
Huntress
Kamala Khan
Kate Bishop
Kingpin
Kraven The Hunter
M. Bison
Malice
Misato Katsuragi
Mockingbird
Moondragon
Morbius
Morph
Nemesis
Poison Ivy
Satana
Shang-Chi
Shatterstar
Shazam
Silver Samurai
Snowbird
Supergirl
Taskmaster
Typhoid Mary
U.S. Agent
Valkyrie II
Vampirella
Wave
Wendigo
Winter Soldier
Wolfsbane
Yelena Belova

Kingpin has a new black suit skin, Shatterstar has a new X-Force skin, and Also Colleen Wing of the Outsider's Last Call has been updated, as I have taken Leiko Wu from the mod of Shang-Chi and moved her to be an alternate costume for Colleen instead. That way, she has a female voice and more feminine movements.

After you update these, you can go inside your game and delete ONLY the following listed in the spoiler. Do not accidently delete anything else. For example, in the actors folder, it will say to delete "fightstyle_shatter," but do not assume to also delete "fightstyle_shatter" from the data/fightstyles folder. He still needs that. Pay close attention:
Spoiler

actors folder -
fightstyle_a-bomb
fightstyle_akuma
fightstyle_arachne
fightstyle_banner
fightstyle_batgirl
fightstyle_batman
fightstyle_bison
fightstyle_blackhart
fightstyle_cammy
fightstyle_canary
fightstyle_catw
fightstyle_cyber
fightstyle_fixer
fightstyle_ghost
fightstyle_girls1
fightstyle_girls2
fightstyle_goku
fightstyle_heimdall
fightstyle_huntress
fightstyle_ivy
fightstyle_kamala
fightstyle_kate
fightstyle_kingpin
fightstyle_kraven
fightstyle_kung-fu
fightstyle_malice
fightstyle_mbird
fightstyle_mdr
fightstyle_misato
fightstyle_moonstar
fightstyle_morbius
fightstyle_morph
fightstyle_nemesis
fightstyle_ronin2
fightstyle_samurai
fightstyle_satana
fightstyle_shatter
fightstyle_shazam
fightstyle_task
fightstyle_typhoid
fightstyle_usa
fightstyle_vampirella
fightstyle_valkyrie
fightstyle_wave
fightstyle_wendigo
fightstyle_winter
fightstyle_wolfsbane
fightstyle_yelena

data/fightstyles folder -
fightstyle_a-bomb
fightstyle_akuma
fightstyle_arachne
fightstyle_batgirl
fightstyle_batman
fightstyle_bison
fightstyle_blackhart
fightstyle_cammy
fightstyle_canary
fightstyle_catw
fightstyle_cyber
fightstyle_fixer
fightstyle_ghost
fightstyle_girls1
fightstyle_girls2
fightstyle_goku (both)
fightstyle_heimdall
fightstyle_huntress
fightstyle_ivy
fightstyle_kamala
fightstyle_kate
fightstyle_kingpin
fightstyle_kraven
fightstyle_kung-fu
fightstyle_malice
fightstyle_mdr
fightstyle_misato
fightstyle_moonstar
fightstyle_morbius
fightstyle_morph
fightstyle_nemesis
fightstyle_ronin2
fightstyle_samurai
fightstyle_satana
fightstyle_shazam
fightstyle_spgirl
fightstyle_typhoid
fightstyle_usa
fightstyle_valkyrie
fightstyle_vampirella
fightstyle_wave
fightstyle_wendigo
fightstyle_winter
fightstyle_wolfsbane
fightstyle_yelena

hud -
hud_head_9713
hud_head_9714

That does it for my mods that used a custom fightstyle. Now to tackle the remainder of my boosters. However I will also update the mods that don't use a custom fightstyle so that they don't need the block entry on their herostats. I feel rather good that I'm getting just that much closer to completion. Stay tuned.

As always, thank you for the diligent work, Outsider. Your mods and boosters are impeccable.

Everyone, as Part 3 of my huge project to eliminate custom fightstyles and block entries, the following mods & boosters have been updated. Keep in mind that all herostats have changed.

Apocalypse (booster)
Aspen Matthews
Attuma
Beast (booster)
Black Bolt (booster)
Black Cat (booster)
Black Panther (booster)
Black Widow (booster)
Blade (booster)
Cable (booster)
Captain America (booster)
Cloak & Dagger (both)
Dark Phoenix (booster)
Deadpool  (booster)
Deep Six booster (Namor & Aquaman)
Doctor Doom (booster)
Electro (booster)
Elixir (booster)
Green Lantern (booster)
Ghost Rider (booster)
Havok (booster)
Husk (booster)
Iron Man (booster)
Jill Valentine (booster)
Juggernaut (booster)
Loki (booster)
Luke Cage (booster)
Magneto (booster)
Namorita
Omega Sentinel
Polaris (booster)
Predator (booster)
Psylocke & Revanche (booster) (both)
Punisher (booster)
Quicksilver (booster)
Ronin (booster)
Scarlet Spider (booster)
Scarlet Witch (booster)
Selene (booster)
Silver Surfer (booster)
Spider-Man (booster)
Super-Skrull (booster)
Thanos (booster)
Wolverine (booster)
Wonder Woman (booster)

In addition, the Iron Man booster has a new Superior armor skin by Andersonbrazil. Also, if you had problems using the "Aquatic Advantage" boost with some characters in Atlantis, re-downloading the Deep Six booster will fix that. Remember that ONLY the following characters have the powerup, and that you have to activate it while in any of the Atlantis stages: Attuma, Aquaman, Aspen Matthews, Namor, Namorita, Rain, Triton, & Wave.

After you update these, you can go inside your game and delete ONLY the following listed in the spoiler. Do not accidently delete anything else. Pay close attention:
Spoiler

actors folder -
fightstyle_aquaman
fightstyle_beast
fightstyle_blackwidow
fightstyle_cable
fightstyle_deadpool
fightstyle_elixir
fightstyle_for_blackwidow
fightstyle_for_blade
fightstyle_for_ghostrider
fightstyle_for_greenlantern
fightstyle_jill
fightstyle_lokih
fightstyle_pred
fightstyle_selene
fightstyle_switch
fightstyle_thanos
fightstyle_wwom

data/fightstyles folder -
fightstyle_aquaman
fightstyle_beast
fightstyle_blackwidow
fightstyle_cable
fightstyle_deadpool
fightstyle_elixir
fightstyle_for_blackwidow
fightstyle_for_blade
fightstyle_for_ghostrider
fightstyle_for_greenlantern
fightstyle_jill
fightstyle_lokih
fightstyle_pred
fightstyle_scarletspider
fightstyle_selene
fightstyle_switch
fightstyle_thanos
fightstyle_wwom

That does it for my boosters, and now all of my mods that used a custom fightstyle are complete. Now to tackle the remainder of my mods that already use "fightstyle_default" but still have the block entries. Just one more part and I am finished with revamping ALL of my offerings. (Of course, then I'll have to adjust the characters that I didn't mod myself in my own personal game.) Stay tuned.

Everyone, as Part 4 of my huge project to eliminate custom fightstyles and block entries, the following mods & boosters have been updated. Keep in mind that all herostats have changed.

Agents of SHIELD (all)
Ant-Man
Arcade
Arclight
Aurora (& Northstar)
Black Knight
Bloodscream
Blue Marvel
Boom-Boom
Bullseye
Captain Planet
Captain Universe
Carnage
Clea
Crimson Dynamo
Crossbones
Cyblade
Deathbird
Doctor Voodoo
Dormammu
Exodus
Fantomex & E.V.A. (both)
Grey Gargoyle
Groot
Hank Pym
Inferno
Ironheart
John Blaze
John Wraith
Joseph
Kurse
Lady Mastermind & Mastermind II (all)
Lara Croft
M
MACH-V
Magdalena
Mandarin
Martian Manhunter
Marvel Girl
Meggan
Meteor Man
Miles Morales
Mistress Death
M.O.D.O.K.
Monica Rambeau
Mr. Sinister
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Night Nurse
Night Thrasher
Onslaught
Paradox
Phil Coulson
Radioactive Man
Red Hulk
Red She-Hulk
Red Sonja
Rescue
Robbie Reyes
Sauron
Scorpion
Sebastian Shaw
Sepulchre
Sersi
Shuma-Gorath
Siryn
Spawn
Spider-Girls (all)
Spiral
Starfire
Stepford Cuckoos (all)
Strong Guy
Triton
Ultron & Sentinel (both)
Undertaker
Valkyrie
Vulture
Warpath
White Tiger
Wong
Wrecker
Wyatt Wingfoot
Yondu

In addition to getting rid of the block entries on their herostats, I have also fixed some that had flying issues (punching before flying) such as Inferno and Vulture. Why did I go through all of this to get rid of the block entry? Well, it's because I have seen with the MK roster that if the block entries are gone, characters who previously didn't have their first power unlocked with a blue spot... suddenly did. Shorter herostats make a difference, along with changing everyone to fightstyle_default.

I know it's a lot to re-download. That's 100 mods right there! But at least it's now over. You won't need to delete anything this time around, so no need to worry. This concludes my mod overhaul project... for the public, anyway. Now I have to clean up the mods that I didn't create personally but I have in my game. Some of them use animation mixing, but block entries shouldn't be much of a problem.

After this, I may take a little break, then I will then get started on the mod of Kratos from the God of War series. Stay tuned... :king: (evil laugh)

Everyone, the following mods & boosters have been updated.

:dazzler: Dazzler (booster): Fixed up some skins.
Scarlet Spider: Added his Future Fight skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Winter Soldier: Fixed up his M4 Carbine so that it doesn't cause friendly fire; Fixed his menu animation set.
X-Men Arcade Retro: Fixed up Dazzler's skin.

After downloading, you can delete the following skins from your game's actors folder:

If anyone sees any problems with any of my mods or boosters, don't be discouraged to reach out to me. I will look into them.

Hey Outsider nice work! It shows great commitment updating all your chars, so time to redownload.
Also, sorry for once again using your post to ask a general question but I have looked everywhere and I seem to miss this:
I'm tryin to put a mannequin for Gamora, but I just can't seem to make it work. I thought putting mannequins was going to be easy, that shows me.
So, if there a guide or something around? If there is, I can't seem to find it.

Quote from: dwoga on June 02, 2021, 02:35PM
Hey Outsider nice work! It shows great commitment updating all your chars, so time to redownload.
Also, sorry for once again using your post to ask a general question but I have looked everywhere and I seem to miss this:
I'm tryin to put a mannequin for Gamora, but I just can't seem to make it work. I thought putting mannequins was going to be easy, that shows me.
So, if there a guide or something around? If there is, I can't seem to find it.

Yeah, this is a question more suited for the Technical Problems section. Please post there from now on for queries like this. Or, you can join our Discord server to get answers fast and in real time.

When you say "tryin to put a mannequin for Gamora," I am not certain what you mean.
If you mean that you have a mannequin already for Gamora and want to place it in your game, then... yes, it is easy. Just rename it 11501 (115 is her mod number), and place it in your game's ui/models/mannequin folder.
If you mean that you are trying to make a mannequin for Gamora yourself, then... there is a guide. You can use Baconwizard's modelling tutorial to learn how to create both skins and mannequins. You can find that here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10797.0.html

June 12, 2021, 08:44AM #2413 Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 10:27PM by Outsider
KRATOS

Gods and Titans beware! For here comes the Ghost of Sparta himself from the God of War series, Kratos. That's right, he's finally here, and he's bringing a full 10-power moveset loaded with an extensive arsenal of weapons and abilities that will have the Masters of Evil shaking in their boots. After all, anyone who can take down all of Olympus probably should be feared. This mod was a highly-anticipated one, so it is my sincere hope that I have done him justice. Go on, download him now and allow him to embark on a journey through Marvel's version of Asgard.

PREREQUISITE:
For him to swim faster in Atlantis through Poseidon's Relic, my special scripts package is required. Download that here: https://www.mediafire.com/?b68zxsod7a0g05k (If you have the new EXG, then disregard as the EXG has these scripts included.)

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight (through Icarus Wings), God of War (2X the XP, 15% resistant), and Olympian Relics (see his stats).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by T.C. Carson.
-Uses assigned number #15 (Mannequin will clash with Iron Man.)

MOVESET:
1. Blades of Athena: Can use dual swords of wisdom in a combo attack. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Leviathan Axe: Slams his powerful axe, then throws it at enemies, before it returns to him.
3. Golden Fleece: Uses the enchanted armlet to reverse damage & projectiles back at attackers.
4. Medusa's Gaze: Fires a beam of Gorgon energy that will petrify enemies into stone.
5. Atlas Quake: Stomps a large earthquake causing radial crushing damage.
6. Gauntlet of Zeus: Unleashes a devastating electrified punch worthy of the Gods upon enemies, knocking them far back.
7. (Boost) Spartan Rage: Gains fire damage in his attacks for a time. Moves slightly faster and cannot be grabbed.
8. (Boost) Amulet of The Fates: Slows down time except for Kratos and his allies.
9. (Boost) Idunn Apple: Restores a percentage of his health.
10. (Xtreme) Blade of Olympus: Uses the heavenly sword and drives it into the ground, creating a massive blast of godly power.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses 60 seconds of a track from the God of War series. I claim no credit for this music.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screen, effects, icons, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus: Hydra Armor skin, mannequin, all boltons
Andersonbrazil: All skins except Hydra Armor
Kane (from P3m): God Armor skin ripping

BUG:
The "1515" skin was meant to only be of his Golden Fleece. When the power is used, however, it appears on the wrong shoulder. Unsure how to fix it.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?1oqoy6o5r40kgvi

Excellent work done in Kratos' mod, Outsider!
Kratos is so much fun in MUA!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: