The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 02, 2022, 08:02PM #2490 Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 11:12PM by Outsider
THE AGENT

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first-ever fully customizable mod, The Agent! I used the skin of a little-known character named Aphrodite from a short-lived South Korean MOBY game called Ascendant One, and the voice of talented actress Bridgette Wilson. I've made her so that you can decide her name & origin, her skills & powers, her hair & costume, etc. It's all up to you! Check her out.

There is a woman of great capability who has been watching the Marvel universe, and now knows that the Masters of Evil just attacked the SHIELD Hellicarrier. Her name is not yet known, but some refer to her only as "The Agent."
It is a mystery where she is from, what she can do, or even what side she is on. All that is known is that she had found and put back together the missing rare 7th Infinity Gem called "Ego." This gem gives The Agent various powers unknown to all. The gem once held the consciousness of the being called Nemesis, but her essence is no more and was since converted into her personal energy source. It is now referred to as the Body Gem, or Body Stone.
No one knows who she is, her skills, or her purpose for helping the heroes, except...
YOU!

PREREQUISITE:
Her ability to swim faster in Atlantis requires my special scripts package, which has been updated to accommodate The Agent. It's listed at the first post under "OTHER." However, if you have the Expanded Game (EXG) installed, then you don't need this package as they're already included in the EXG.

FEATURES:
-Your choice of four variations to choose from. Each with 6 powers and one boost. Also with two boosts and an Xtreme universal to all variations.
-Ability of Resiliency (Immune to fire damage and mind control, 50% chance of resurrection.)
-Your choice of 25 hex-edited skin variants to choose from, each with HUDs.
-Icons, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound files voiced by Bridgette Wilson (Now you know why I don't recommend her voice for Sonya Blade...)
-Uses assigned number #00 (shares with Mistress Death - will clash at mannequin).

HOTSHOT VARIATION:
1. Set It Off: Uses her shotgun to blast enemies close-range, knocking them back. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Flashy Fire: Flips her guns up, catches them, and fires at enemies multiple times.
3. Power Mimic: Perfectly replicates Ultron Striker and fires four energy pulses.
4. Crowd Control: Fires stun rounds upward that come back down upon enemies, launching them upward.
5. Demon Slayer: Equips her large blaster, aims, and fires a lethal laser beam that pierces through multiple enemies.
6. Time Bomb: Attaches a dangerous C-4 explosive onto an enemy that will violently explode.
7. (Boost) Targeting Sensor: Scans for all targets on the mini-map while lowering energy cost.
8. (Debuff) Seductive Aura: Uses her tight bodysuit and feminine wiles to turn enemies against each other for a time.
9. (Boost) The Outsider's Edge: Her connection to a dark entity grants her fast healing and 15 seconds of critical damage.
10. (Xtreme) Body Gem: Uses the lost 7th Infinity Gem as her personal power source to release an omni-powerful concussive blast.

KUNOICHI VARIATION:
1. Crescent Moon: Performs a martial arts kick that sends an enemy flying. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Ninjutsu: Uses her sword and secret skills to move to different enemies and slice them.
3. Bifrost Arrow: Fires a burning Asgardian arrow at enemies.
4. Flaming Helicopter Kick: Rotates her legs upward, kicking enemies with fire damage.
5. Soul Cutter: Uses her sword to slice enemies within a radius. Enemies with low HP will die and she will collect their souls to heal.
6. Hellfire Shuriken: Throws shooting stars containing flammable substances that will burn enemies horribly.
7. (Boost) Invisibility: Seemingly vanishes but turns invisible to enemies. Gains speed and momentum.
8. (Debuff) Seductive Aura: Uses her tight bodysuit and feminine wiles to turn enemies against each other for a time.
9. (Boost) The Outsider's Edge: Her connection to a dark entity grants her fast healing and 15 seconds of critical damage.
10. (Xtreme) Body Gem: Uses the lost 7th Infinity Gem as her personal power source to release an omni-powerful concussive blast.

SORCERESS VARIATION:
1. Divine Goddess: Spins herself forward covered in an aura of dark energy at enemies, launching enemies upward. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Eternal Winter: Enters an aura of ice, freezing all who attack her in an effective defensive counter.
3. Psychic Throw: Uses telekinesis to throw enemies while inflicting damage from impact. Even works on bosses.
4. Cosmic Orbs: Releases several orbs of magic that will follow enemies and blast them back.
5. Thunder Storm: Summons a powerful lightning blast down upon all enemies within a radius.
6. Rainbow Laser: Fires a piercing laser of deadly magic power for as long as the button is held.
7. (Boost) Dark Angel: Becomes a vampire of the black arts, able to drain enemies' health into herself and is immune to projectiles and beams.

WRESTLER VARIATION:
1. Rainmaker: While money flows, unleashes a hard clothesline that causes an enemy to fall hard stunned. Also strengthens grab smash.
2. Punishing Piledriver: Slams the enemy to the ground with crushing impact from a nasty piledriver.
3. Taking Aim: Uses a stolen AIM Trooper gun and fires three shots at enemies.
4. 360 Swing: Grabs an enemy, swings him around causing damage to nearby enemies, and throws him far.
5. Boulder Throw: Lifts a chunk of rock up off the ground, and hurls it at enemies.
6. Aerial Press Slam: Grabs an enemy, jumps up and slams them down hard. Follows up with a flying elbow drop, causing an earthquake.
7. (Boost) Ring The Bell: Gains enhanced strength and brute-like resistances from the electricity of the crowd.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin variations, HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, sounds, effects, hex-editing etc.
Andersonbrazil - Primary skin
BLaw - Initial money effect
UltraMegaMagnus - C4 explosive model, Destroyer Gun model

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?cnuy9yx9pdln3cn

Clever, very clever. Sounds very intriguing, i can't wait to try it out!!

What an extremely cool mod!!! This is unlike anything else that's come before!

March 14, 2022, 07:43AM #2493 Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 05:48AM by Outsider
Everyone, if you have my mod of Solid Snake, it's been updated. But you don't have to download & install the mod again. I only fixed an error on his herostat, as I accidently put "02" as his fourth skin instead of "12." So just put "12"  as the fourth skin and you're good.

So, that's officially the end of my run as a character modder. Five years ago, I "retired" prematurely as Mortal Kombat brought me back into it. This time though, I'm truly done as far as creating character mods and boosters go. Still, I'll update my stuff whenever new skins call for it or if I run into errors that I have to fix. However, this doesn't mean I'm done with modding altogether. I may produce retextured skins over at Outsider Customs from time to time, and there are just a couple of non-character things I'd like to experiment on...

It's been my pleasure being the resident "modder of mystery," bringing numerous characters to life in this game for everyone to play as, and bringing other numerous characters to the level they should be at. I thank God for giving me the ability to do this, and gradually getting better at the things I was bad at. Some of you have messaged me saying that you're enjoying my works with your children and families -- and that honestly warmed my soul; Some of you showcased pure excitement when I announced who I was working on next, or when I released someone here at The Crypt. I truly appreciated the props you all have given me; Many of you were shocked when I released secret mods, released projects in mysterious ways, had you solve puzzles to locate hints on who they are, displayed my evil laugh :king:, or ran a community poll to determine who I create next and were elated upon seeing who the winner was -- all of that was fun; I've worked alongside some extremely talented skinners ranging from Quentin Hex, MJ Fan, and Owl City... to Aventureiromax, Andersonbrazil and UltraMegaMagnus. Their assistance have made my projects just that much better; I've collaborated with other skilled modders like Julio Cabral, BLaw, and MelloMods to create truly ground-breaking mods. I thank you all for the experience.

I have to now refocus my energy towards Phantom Four and my other original IPs, along with other real life stuff. And I am very interested in learning about MUGEN. So yeah, my time as a character modder after almost 9 years is over, but Marvel Mods is far from dead. With active modders like Ceamonks890, Enchlore, Panaka, CorvetteRules, Nicaras, Canino (get well soon, homeboy), and others out there, the future of Marvel Mods on the modding front is in good hands and will only get better. And now with the guides out there, perhaps even more modders will surface.

Thanks, everyone. It's been cool. :fro:

Quote from: Outsider on March 14, 2022, 07:43AM
Everyone, if you have my mod of Solid Snake, it's been updated. But you don't have to download & install the mod again. I only fixed an error on his herostat, as I accidently put "02" as his fourth skin instead of "12." So just put "12"  as the fourth skin and you're good.

So, that's officially the end of my run as a character modder. Five years ago, I "retired" prematurely as Mortal Kombat brought me back into it. This time though, I'm truly done as far as creating character mods and boosters go. Still, I'll update my stuff whenever new skins call for it or if I run into errors that I have to fix. However, this doesn't mean I'm done with modding altogether. I may produce retextured skins over at Outsider Customs from time to time, and there are just a couple of non-character things I'd like to experiment on...

It's been my pleasure being the resident "modder of mystery," bringing numerous characters to life in this game for everyone to play as, and bringing other numerous characters to the level they should be at. I thank God for giving me the ability to do this, and gradually getting better at the things I was bad at. Some of you have messaged me saying that you're enjoying my works with your children and families -- and that honestly warmed my soul; Some of you showcased pure excitement when I announced who I was working on next, or when I released someone here at The Crypt. I truly appreciated the props you all have given me; Many of you were shocked when I released secret mods, released projects in mysterious ways, had you solve puzzles to locate hints on who they are, displayed my evil laugh :king:, or ran a community poll to determine who I create next and were elated upon seeing who the winner was -- all of that was fun; I've worked alongside some extremely talented skinners ranging from Quentin Hex, MJ Fan, and Owl City... to Aventureiromax, Andersonbrazil and UltraMegaMagnus. Their assistance have made my projects just that much better; I've collaborated with other skilled modders like Julio Cabral, BLaw, and MelloMods to create truly ground-breaking mods. I thank you all for the experience.

I have to now refocus my energy towards Phantom Four and my other original IPs, along with other real life stuff. And I am very interested in learning about MUGEN. So yeah, my time as a character modder after almost 9 years is over, but Marvel Mods is far from dead. With active modders like Ceamonks890, Enchlore, Panaka, CorvetteRules, Nicaras, Canino (get well soon, homeboy), and others out there, the future of Marvel Mods on the modding front is in good hands and will only get better. And now with the guides out there, perhaps even more modders will surface.

Thanks, everyone. It's been cool. :fro:

It's sad to see you hanging up the modder hat, but your work has been absolutely instrumental to this community. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for you. Thank you for everything you've given us in these 9 years!

This is very bittersweet for me, because I'm so sad that there won't be any more glorious modded creations from Outsider, but at the same time, I'm happy he's moving on to other creative endeavors he's wanted to get around to. It's impossible to say his modded creations don't impress; not only are each and every one of them absolutely astonishing, but it's a hell of a collection. His library of mods alone breathe so much tremendous replay value in this wonderful game.

I really hope I can learn to mod MUA someday and contribute even a fraction of what Outsider has, but failing that, I'd like to aspire to his creativity in general.

Celebrate and take a well deserved rest as you retire from modding Outsider; I know your future creative endeavors won't disappoint.

Man...I remember years ago when I first started browsing these forums and you were the new guy on the block. Fast forward and we see one of the kings of this community stepping down. Thank you for all the love and dedication you've shown this community, got nothing but respect for you.

End of an era, thanks for all the fun mods Outsider :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Outsider on March 14, 2022, 07:43AMSo, that's officially the end of my run as a character modder...

So the news is real... now it's your turn to hang up your boots... (we use this expression here in Brazil for retirement)
As everything has a beginning, it also has an end. Your legacy shows how much you loved contributing creating all those amazing mods. That is great! We hope you continue to keep in touch, give opinions and guide forum users to become modders as good and even better than you. Thank you so much for all your created content. I had fun, and I still have a lot of fun with several mods of your. Don't walk away, stay present with us!

I didn't get a chance to respond to your thoughtful messages until now, so here goes...

Quote from: NoahTheNerd on March 02, 2022, 10:07PM
Clever, very clever. Sounds very intriguing, i can't wait to try it out!!

Quote from: TheMK on March 10, 2022, 03:06AM
What an extremely cool mod!!! This is unlike anything else that's come before!

Thanks for that. Hope you've been enjoying it, fellas. I wanted my last mod to be something very innovative one that jumps up the replay value.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 14, 2022, 05:49PM
It's sad to see you hanging up the modder hat, but your work has been absolutely instrumental to this community. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for you. Thank you for everything you've given us in these 9 years!

I appreciate that, Bacon! Looking back at how much I've done, some days I still can't believe it. I predict that one day after the X2UP is done, you'll try your hand at it...

Quote from: TheMK on March 14, 2022, 08:38PM
This is very bittersweet for me, because I'm so sad that there won't be any more glorious modded creations from Outsider, but at the same time, I'm happy he's moving on to other creative endeavors he's wanted to get around to. It's impossible to say his modded creations don't impress; not only are each and every one of them absolutely astonishing, but it's a hell of a collection. His library of mods alone breathe so much tremendous replay value in this wonderful game.

I really hope I can learn to mod MUA someday and contribute even a fraction of what Outsider has, but failing that, I'd like to aspire to his creativity in general.

Celebrate and take a well deserved rest as you retire from modding Outsider; I know your future creative endeavors won't disappoint.

Thanks for the kind words, dude. You've been one of my most enthusiastic fans as I released different works, and it's been appreciated.

Quote from: Mynexus92 on March 15, 2022, 05:12PM
Man...I remember years ago when I first started browsing these forums and you were the new guy on the block. Fast forward and we see one of the kings of this community stepping down. Thank you for all the love and dedication you've shown this community, got nothing but respect for you.

I appreciate that. :rockon: Yeah, I still recall those days, and back then it definitely wasn't easy to learn modding. Hopefully, my own evolution has inspired others to get into into the modding game, now that we have guides that make it easier.

Quote from: Polygone on March 17, 2022, 06:03AM
End of an era, thanks for all the fun mods Outsider :)

Thanks for that, PG. End of one era, start of another.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 23, 2022, 05:35AM
So the news is real... now it's your turn to hang up your boots... (we use this expression here in Brazil for retirement)
As everything has a beginning, it also has an end. Your legacy shows how much you loved contributing creating all those amazing mods. That is great! We hope you continue to keep in touch, give opinions and guide forum users to become modders as good and even better than you. Thank you so much for all your created content. I had fun, and I still have a lot of fun with several mods of your. Don't walk away, stay present with us!

I very much appreciate that, Anderson, just as I appreciate all the great skins you've been converting for this forum. And no worries, I'll still be around as an admin here, offer advice and make updates to my content whenever the time calls for it.

April 05, 2022, 04:53PM #2500 Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 06:47PM by Outsider
Everyone, The Outsider's 250 Celebration collection has been updated... with three more mods!!!!
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg202159.html#msg202159
Now hold on... you're probably scratching your head right now saying, "Huh? I thought you retired." :scratchhead: Yes, I did. Allow me to explain a little:

See, I had said that I wasn't going to create any new mods or boosters -- that after 9 years I was done. That's still true. The three mods that I added aren't new... well, not new to me, anyway. See, the three mods I just added were made back in the fall of 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic when I had a lot more time on my hands. But these three were a part of my personal collection that I wouldn't release to the public. That's why you never saw them. (That personal collection also includes mods of both myself and my girlfriend  -- can't share those, sorry; and Puck, but don't worry about that one, since I helped Bloodymares to create a Puck mod that's very similar.)

The first of them is Viper. See, :wolverine: Wolverine is my favorite superhero character, and he has a lot of history with both Viper and Silverfox -- who were both in the same Gun Girl 1 mod. That annoyed me a bit. And since Viper had three or four skins around that time, I went ahead and separated her from the Gun Girls. I didn't have to do a lot of work here -- just added Future Fight icons that UltraMegaMagnus was nice enough to give me, and made some coding adjustments.

The second of them is Agent 13. Around that time Sharon Carter already had three skins, so I thought to myself to expand her from the Gun Girls as well. Now in the present, she's been featured in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Anderson converted her MCU skin, so I told myself that I may as well release her to the public since I did say I would update any content if the situation calls for it. Again, not much work was done here. But to prevent someone else using the same skin numbers, I did have to secure two spots in the CCC real quick disguised as an anonymous user...

And finally, the third is of Jean Grey. As some of you may know, I was annoyed with the overwhelmingly large amount of Jean Grey content, that I wanted to stay as far away from her as possible during my run as an active modder. But around that time in 2020, I played as the original Jean Grey mod and found her to be weak and unfitting for an Omega Level mutant. So I wanted to work on her, but not do too much. I just combined the MUA2 Jean Grey conversion by MarvelFan12345, with the Dark Phoenix mod in the hopes of making the quintessential Jean Grey mod. Now in the present, ImBaby came out with skins for her, so I added some in there. (If you read all this, I'm impressed. :rockon:)

I really don't know why I didn't release these mods to the public at that time. Maybe I was just fixated on my Mortal Kombat mods and forgotten all about them? Perhaps at the time I was fixated with releasing only a certain number of mods and left them out, only to unintentionally release more than planned. That's likely what happened. Anyway, since I'm out of modding now, I see no reason to keep these mods personal. So I decided to share these three with you all. Enjoy. (I'll update the Gun Girls and maybe my Dark Phoenix booster at a later date.)

:bheart: Blackheart and Stan Lee have been updated. In Blackheart's case, only his herostat has changed, so you don't need to re-download him. His stats are now... body: 7, mind: 9, strength: 8.

Everyone, the following mods have been updated:

Grim Reaper: Skins and animations have been updated with rotating scythe. Be warned, however, that he cannot pick up weapons. See the "BUG" note for details. Herostat has changed.

https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg185420.html#msg185420

Silver Samurai: Updated three skins, mannequin, sword, and idle stance. Herostat has changed.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg173156#msg173156

Appreciating the maintenance of your mods, Outsider!