The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Adam

Adam is still the champion after the brutal triple threat match. He looks more than happy with the win.

Backstage we see the Black Knight walking around. He enters a room where we get to see both Dahak and JR Ewing standing inside. Black Knight slams the door in the face of the camera when inside and then we head back out to the ring.

Evil Ash heads down to the ring next for his match. The crowd boos him.

Ash Williams comes out next to face his arch enemy.

MATCH:
Evil Ash vs Ash Williams
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Evil Ash

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ash Williams

Ash has his hand raised in victory but Evil Ash gets up and delivers a low blow to him and takes his leave. Ash looks ****ed as he gets to his feet

The ring does clear and Starscream and Megatron make their ways down to the ring.

Iron Man comes out to cheers as he is ready for the rematch with Starscream but what he really wants is a shot at Megatron

MATCH:
Iron Man vs Starscream w/ Megatron
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Starscream w/ Megatron

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Starscream

This time it's Starscream who gets the win. Megatron jumps in the ring and helps Starscream beat down Iron Man. The crowd erupts as War Machine races down to the ring and takes it right to Starscream. War Machine chases him off and Megatron bails too. War Machine helps Iron Man to his feet as the two friends embrace.

Backstage Lois is standing by

Lois: My guest at this time, Ash Williams.

Ash: Hey thanks for the time.

Lois: So about...

Ash: What about that damn Evil Ash? That sore loser is well how else can i say it, he sucks.

Lois: So i take it this is not over?

Ash: Not by a long shot

Ash walks off and we go back out to ringside.

Darth Vader heads down to the ring. We see a recap of when Vader jumped Raiden after his match two weeks ago. Darth Vader stands in the ring ready.

The lightning bolt hits the stage and Raiden comes down the ramp and gets into this ring. This match is set to get started as the ACME referee rings the bell

MATCH:
Darth Vader vs Raiden

Darth Vader

Winner: Darth Vader

Darth Vader once again captures the win over Raiden. Vader exits the ring as we see the two competitors for the big championship match both on their ways to the ring.

Doctor Doom enters the ring first and he looks ever confident.

Ares comes out second holding his title high knowing this is his first title defense he wants it to look good.

The ACME referee holds the belt up in the air to show both of the men what they are competing for tonight. The bell rings.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
MATCH:

Ares vs Doctor Doom