The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Ares

Ares successfully defended his championship tonight. Doctor Doom looks livid and Ares couldn't be happier. Judgment Day goes off the air with Ares still the WWE Champion smiling.

---

Polygone wins month 2. Congrats

Final Score:

QuotePolygone: 5

midnightphoenix: 4

MUALover: 1

fox456: 0

Now month three begins. However do note this new month is slightly different. This will feature the beginnig of a minor show to each week, and this month has two PPV events. Which means a bunch more matches.

So the Schedule will be:
Main Show/Minor Show
Main Show/Minor Show
PPV
Main Show/Minor Show
Main Show/Minor Show
PPV

Most points at the end of the month wins

---

RAW Episode #9:

RAW opens up with the crowd once again excited for more action. Nick Fury comes down to the ring and grabs a mictrophone

Fury: I can tell a lot of people were happy with Judgment Day, but folks i have news for you to kick off this great edition of RAW. For starters as you can tell there is a lot more roster then when we started so we are announcing each week a new program that we are calling Superstars. An extra match will be shown to the world featuring superstars who may not be on RAW each week. So this week we're going to kick that off. However i have another issue to deal with. The Powers that be have decided that sometimes we are to have two PPVs in a month and this is one of them. So this means i've got two weeks to put together a new lineup. I have decided to first figure out what the main event shall be. Ares is still WWE Champion and he needs a new opponent, after Judgment Day i think the person who deserves the next shot is obvious and whether i like him or not, it's Darth Vader.

Doctor Doom hits the ring

Doom: You know that is a mistake Fury.

Fury: Doom you lost your title match last night, it's over. You want another title shot get in line.

Doom: There should never be a line in front of Doctor Doom.

Fury: Well there is now, but hey don't go anywhere you want to prove how strong you are you've got the opening match of RAW right now, against Donatello of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Fury exits from the ring as Donatello makes his entrance with none of his brothers following. Doom does not look pleased as the bell rings

MATCH:
Doctor DOom vs Donatello
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Doctor Doom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Congratulations Polygone!

Winner: Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom is victorious but to his surprise Conan the Barbarian appears on the tron following his match

Conan: Doctor Doom do you remember the first ever match held on this show on gamefaqs? I beat you one on one. But in the last month you've been on top of the mountain and where have i been? Nowhere.

Doom: Your point?

Conan: I have asked Nick Fury to extend this challenge to you. Doctor Doom vs Conan the Barbarian at One Night Stand.

Doom: Fine, i'll prove to you that your win last time was nothing!

Conan: See you then Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom exits the ring to clear it. We go back to the win last night for the Horseman in the recap.

War and Death both ride out to the ring as now the other half of the Horseman are set to battle it out.

Buffy comes out next and looks ready for action. Spike enters right behind her as the two are set to once again try to work together as a team. The ACME referee prepares for the bout and rings the bell

MATCH:
War & Death vs Buffy & Spike
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

War & Death

Winner: War and Death

The Horsemen seem pretty much strong as ever with another win under their belt. Spike and Buffy watch them ride off and then exit from the ring themselves.

Backstage Lois Lane is standing by

Lois: My guest at this time, the Fonz

Fonz: Ehhhh! Now let's try to get this interivew going.

Lois: Now Fonz, how do you feel about the new sh...

Doctor Loomis walks up to them

Fonz: Hey pal, i'm trying to get interviewed here.

Loomis: With all due respect i have something much more important to ask. Have you seen Michael Myers?

Fonz: Not at all.

Loomis: I guess i shall it to the ring later.

Fonz: You do that.

Lois: Well that's all the time we have.

Fonz: But you didn't get to interview me.

Lois: Time is time pal.

Cutting out back to the arena, Sub-Zero makes his entrance out to the ring.

Apollo Creed comes out next ready to continue his winning ways. The bell rings for the match.

MATCH:
Sub-Zero vs Apollo Creed

Sub-Zero