The Worlds Wrestling Thread: (A Fanfiction and a prediction game all in one)

Started by Oddark123, May 18, 2013, 05:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winner: Famine & Pestilence

Famine and Pestilence capture the gold and ride off with the belts held high.

Leonardo and Donatello come out to help their brothers out of the ring as we cut to the back.

Darth Vader is also walking the halls looking deep in thought about the big match tonight.

We cut back to the lockeroom where Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz are standing

Doof: New tag champs Perry the Platypus maybe we should try for another shot.

Perry: *Platypus sounds*

Doof: Well i know not tomorrow i've already for a match.

Perry: *Platypus sounds*

Doof: Ugh don't remind me about that Perry the Platypus

Perry sighs.

We cut back out to the arena, Jason Voorhees makes his entrance. He tries to stab a drunk teen girl in the front row but security stops him.

Michael Myers comes down to the ring and immediately gets into Jason's face.

The ACME referee doesn't waste time and rings the bell

MATCH:
Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Jason Voorhees

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Jason Voorhees

Jason gets the win and Michael escapes really fast for tonight.

We cut backstage to Nick Fury's office. We see he has Black Knight standing on one side and Scrappy Doo and Daphne on the other

Fury: JR and Dahak aren't here but i want all three of you staying in this office for the match between the two of your teams. I am sick of all the jumpings. So now let's watch to see how this goes.

Scrappy: Understood

Black Knight: Have it your way.

We cut back out to the ring as Tar Monster and Jaguaro come out ready for action.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy come out next eating some Scooby Snacks ready to go for what may be one of the biggest matches of their career.

The ACME referee rings the bell and it's on

MATCH:
Tar Monster & Jaguaro vs Scooby Doo & Shaggy
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Tar Monster & Jaguaro

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Winner: Scooby Doo & Shaggy

It was a win by ring out but Scooby and Shaggy got the job done tonight. They celebrate but as they do the lights flicker for a moment. It scares both of them so they high tail it out of the arena but they at least were the winners

Backstage we see Quan Chi is reading some kind of spell to himself.

Back out in the arena, Parallax comes down to the ring for action.

A lightning bolt hits the stage and Raiden comes out as the crowd cheers. He's set to end this thing with Parallax once and for all.

MATCH:
Parallax vs Raiden

Parallax

Winner: Raiden

Raiden scores the victory and the crowd cheers him up the ramp with his arm raised high.

With the ring clear it's time for the main event to get under way.

Darth Vader comes out first and stands in a corner.

Quan Chi comes out next and stands in the corner across from Vader.

Scorpion is out third and he still looks angry at Quan Chi, he takes the third corner.

Ares comes out last witht he belt raised high as he knows all three of his opponents are gunning for it. The ACME referee takes the belt and holds it's high so everyone can see and rings the bell

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
FATAL FOURWAY MATCH:

Ares vs Darth Vader vs Scorpion vs Quan Chi

Ares