Aliens are the life state of Get to Work. https://youtu.be/DMLB9QFUu8g?t=3m38s
- Interview by SimsVIP
We are also appearantly getting an Alien trailer next week.
- Can be created in CAS
- Have different unique skin tones (2 x Purple, 2 x Green, 4 x Blue and Whitish Grey)
- Have different unique eye colors and pupils
- Pointy Ears
- Have a special alien high-tech outfit* Human Form (Child aliens have no access to this ability)
- Aliens can assume a Human form, thus being able to hide the fact that they're aliens from the neighbors.
- The Human Form is completely customizable, and can be changed at any time. (The only thing you cannot modify is the Fitness/Fatness sliders, but the body and face can be manipulated)
- Aliens can change from Alien Form to Human Form (and vice versa) at any time.
- Aliens can be living right next door and you won't even know it. (You can get close to the alien sim and uncover their secret)
- Doctors, Scientists and Detectives have special ways to uncover aliens.
* Doctors via X-Ray scans
* Scientists via "Accuse of being an Alien" interaction
* Detectives via Fingerprints
- Nearby Sims get a negative buff(s) when near an alien in their natural form.* Psychic Abilities
- Aliens are able to read the mind of a Sim, instantly learning all their traits.
- Aliens are able to mind wipe a Sim, making them forget recent events. (such as discovering the identity of the alien if uncovered)
- Aliens can telepathically daze/stun a Sim, putting them in the Dazed emotion. (?, unsure about this one)
- Aliens can "connect their mind" with a fellow Alien (and maybe normal Sims too) and 'empathize' with them.
- Aliens can mind control another Sim. (unsure)
- Aliens can telekinetically alter the properties of a collectible, transforming it into another. (Alien Children can't use this)* Reproduction
- Male Humans and Aliens can be impregnated. (unsure if only through abduction, or also through WooHoo with another male alien)
- Female Humans and Aliens can get pregnant and give birth to alien babies.
- Alien babies come with their own unique Birth Certificate and Futuristic Alien Baby Crib. (+ Alien baby outfit)
- Human and Alien DNA works simmiliarly to how it did in the Sims 3 Seasons.
Example: 100% Human Sim and 100% Alien Sim have a child, the child is 50% Human and 50% Alien.
If that hybrid has a child with another human sim, the child will be less an alien and more a human. So it might not have access to it's Telepathic abilities, but may inherit Alien physical characteristics. (skintone, eyes, pointy ears etc)* Sixam
- Sixam is the Secret Lot coming with the Expansion, and it's the homeworld of the Aliens. (previously only mentioned in past Sims games)
- It has unique plants, minerals, crystals and brand new collectables called Geode Nodes. (found only on Sixam)
- Alien living space.
- Aliens roam the planet. (duh!)
- You can go there though a Portal that can be created via the Science career or through modifying your rocket with a high Rocket Science skill, enabling it to create a "wormhole" and travel there.
- It appears as a selectable location when using the Travel interaction. (I believe only available to Aliens) [unsure about this one]
- Phones don't work while on Sixam.* Other Interactions
- Discuss Brainpower
- Discuss Human Foods
- Search with Probe
- Secret Handshake
- Discuss weird atmospheric pressure* Misc. Info
- Aliens have their own Urn/Tombstone.