Author Topic: Cohollows Sneak Peeks  (Read 136 times)

Offline Cohollow

• Sir Posts-a-lot
  • Upvotes 14
  • Oh my stars and garters
Cohollows Sneak Peeks
« on: June 11, 2019, 07:24am »
I made this thread to be a place where i can post clips and info on current projects and get feed back from the community. I plan to make a booster for every in game character and update them frequently until they have a good balance and no bugs. After that i will see about making character mods for other mutants that didn't make it into the game. Please give me feedback on what you like, don't like, and any ideas you have for the characters I'm working on! 

:beast:  Oh my stars and garters  :beast:

Previous sneak peek thread: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10539.0.html

Offline Cohollow

• Sir Posts-a-lot
  • Upvotes 14
Re: Cohollows Sneak Peeks
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 02:15pm »
Yo check out the beginnings of the upcoming Blob mod!

Offline Cohollow

• Sir Posts-a-lot
  • Upvotes 14
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 05:01pm »
Iceman and Blob wrecking house!

I've got too many things on the go at once. i gotta commit and get the next thing out to ya'll :P

Offline Cohollow

• Sir Posts-a-lot
  • Upvotes 14
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 11:41am »
 :iceman: remember ages ago i said that Iceman would be out soon? I lied, but he's ready now! just gotta set up the downloads and such. expect a thread soon. :iceman:

Offline Cohollow

• Sir Posts-a-lot
  • Upvotes 14
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 11:46am »
this is the most thorough booster to date. should contain every file that goes along with iceman and the files will be compiled in engb for easy application. All future boosters will be done the same way and when i go back over existing boosters they will be greatly improved in the same way

Offline Cohollow

• Sir Posts-a-lot
  • Upvotes 14

Offline Clarityman

• Amazing Member
  • Upvotes 2
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 05:11pm »
1. I am so glad to see someone still doing X-Men Legends II modding! I still think it's a great title, in some ways stronger than MUA.

2. Oh man. Is that awesome Blob mod going to make me have to start a new save over AGAIN???

I had the old Blob mod on my roster at one point but gave him the axe because he just wasn't that fun to play.

Please tell me you'll be making a classic Blob head hud to go with that skin...?