Existing on either the planet Mobius or an alternate Earth depending on who you talk to, there exists a young freedom fighter named Sonic who's exploits against the determined villain, Doctor Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik and his many creations, serve as inspirational stories of heroism and justice to all who know him on his world.
As a blue humanoid hedgehog with incredible levels of speed, this naturally makes Sonic a very cocky but well-meaning thrill seeker who has complete confidence in his skills and abilities, often to his detriment when he finds himself outsmarted by Eggman on more than one occasion.
During his latest confrontation between himself and Eggman alongside many of his fellow Freedom Fighters, it seemed to be business as usual for the blue blur as they all destroyed Eggman's robots as if they were nothing.
Being far from done, Eggman prepared to rush forward in his mech to crush his long-time arch enemy once and for all while it was powered by the Master Emerald, Sonic preparing to charge forward at great speed much to his allies' protests in response.
Unexpectedly, a strong dimensional portal started to appear in the middle of Eggman's command room, disrupting the battle entirely as the strong gravitational pull of the portal started to pull everything not nailed down into it.
Sonic, Eggman and the Freedom Fighters did their best to escape the strong pull of the portal, but even their highest speeds were no match for this unexplained anomaly.
Successfully pulled into the portal one by one shouting panic-fuelled screams, Sonic was eventually left as the last one standing, still doing the best he could to escape the portal's gravitational pull until he inevitably joined his allies and arch-nemesis's collective fate as he knew no more.
Waking up and struggling to bring himself to his feet, Sonic looked over his new surroundings, finding himself on board a floating ship that didn't resemble anything Eggman would have created, even on his worst day.
Spying four costumed humans in front of him from his unseen position, Sonic decided to follow the denizens of this new world covertly for now, praying that his friends were OK and that there was hopefully a way back to his own home when everyone was accounted for...
-5 powers, 2 boosts and an Xtreme
-Abilities of super speed and 25% faster energy regen
-5 hex-edited skins, HUDs, loading screen, icons and voice/sound file using archived audio of Jason Griffith's voice from various Sonic games.
-Uses assigned number #58 (will clash with Satana and Triton in mannequin).
-Skin segment for Sonic's ball form can be very clearly seen when changing back to normal from Super Sonic (not as easy to spot when changing into said form). Move around and it will quickly disappear.
-When grappling with an enemy for a weapon, Sonic's model will randomly grow in size briefly and bypass the assigned scale factor size in his herostat. Nothing which can be done about this unfortunately.
DISCLAIMER: This mod uses nine minutes worth of music from across the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. I take no credit for the use of it.
Block + Jump (Broken Record)- To make encounters more interesting, Sonic will play a random iconic song from one of his games for a minute.
Block + Action (Extreme Rider)- Sonic pulls out a skateboard, riding on it briefly to ram into an enemy, dealing knockback damage.
1. Sonic Wave: Sonic curls into a ball briefly, generating a shockwave that knocks enemies upward if they're within the shockwave's predetermined path, dealing physical damage.
2. Speedy Ball: Sonic goes into a ball, moving and bouncing around. Press $GUARD to uncoil and $ATTACK to perform a Spin Dash. Damage is based on contact speed. Executing any other power will automatically force Sonic out of a ball.
3. Speed Whirlwind: Sonic briefly vanishes as he generates a powerful whirlwind that knocks surrounding enemies into the air, dealing physical damage.
4. Sound Barrier: Sonic activates the boost power from his newer games, dashing forward at great speeds as he knocks down most threats in his way.
5. (Special) Magic Hands: Using this obscure powerup from Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic generates a radial effect around him before firing a projectile at a target, dealing damage with a 50% chance to turn struck foes into harmless action figures.
6. (Boost) Elemental Shields: Sonic activates one of the shield powerups from Sonic 3 & Knuckles, granting defense and specific damage types to melee attacks for entire team, depending on activated powerup. Quickly tap button combinations to activate!
7. (Boost) Super Sonic: Sonic transforms into his Super form powered by the Chaos Emeralds for a full minute, gaining increased damage, overall speed and invulnerability at the price of all his energy, being unable to regain it during boost duration.
8. (Xtreme) Light Speed Attack: Sonic combines some of his techniques together as he moves between foes at light speed, knocking all struck foes into the air with the Insta Shield technique as high physical damage is dealt.
Ceamonks890- Mod creation, Black Knight & LW Link costume huds, loading screen, voice/sound file
corvetterules- Invaluable help in finalising and fixing Sound Barrier power
UltraMegaMagnus- Sonic the Hedgehog skins, Modern HUD, mannequin, imported animations from Sonic Forces: Speed Battle mobile game, coding for various powers
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x3mmiwrrl2mnwwj/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_%2528Ceamonks890%2529.7z/file