Menu

Most Disappointing character(s)

Started by cavillac, December 11, 2007, 10:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
He had to be balanced with the other characters.  It's like Hulk -- he's far underpowered to be 'real', but he doesn't create a huge advantage in-game.

I know that, I'm a huge fan of playability over realism, it's just that Silver Surfer is a secret character that you have to beat everything to unlock, and once you got 'em, he's actually less useful than almost everyone.

Same as goes to Juggernaut in XML2, IMO. He's far too underpowered there.

I don't like Blade, Daredevil and Ghost Rider in this game. But the real one who dissapoints me is Elektra, because she has attacks which are sometimes useless. I think she should have better attacks

Daredevil and Ghost Rider rock hard.  You just gotta know how to use em.

GR pwns hard with Ravaging Flame, Damnation, and Fiendish Chains.

But without the motorbike isn't the same, they should have put the motorbike like the table from Silver Surfer or something like that

Quote from: becoming_myself on May 30, 2008, 03:20AM
But without the motorbike isn't the same, they should have put the motorbike like the table from Silver Surfer or something like that
My thoughts exactly.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Face the facts though, it would look ridiculously stupid to have the hell cycle in those little levels.

Yeah, it really would. Only place I could see it coming in is as a finisher (and that would mean no Vengeance).

You mean as an Xtreme? Finisher sounds more like Marvel Nemesis.

YAY, i loved marvel nemesis!!! Is it for the computer??
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

:(
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Quote from: Slavic Knight on May 30, 2008, 11:54AM
Yeah, it really would. Only place I could see it coming in is as a finisher (and that would mean no Vengeance).

Ok, that just reminds me about the mod for MUGEN. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GB1bk5bUDU