Anyone into Marvel Legends?

Started by shafcrawler, March 01, 2008, 12:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just thought I'd share pics of the bases I'm creatig for my figures. So far, I just finished bases for Psylocke and nightcrawler. Storm already came with a base (thanks to everyone who advised on buying this btw), so I just added her pic as well.

The bases are basically just pieces of rubble. These will add up to the broken X-Mansion I'm working on. They can be kept both individually  and together with the Mansion. Hope you guys like them.

LOL I just noticed this thread, and I started laughing my butt off cause I have lots of action figures (old and new) and I'm still collecting some.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/rogue3121/100_2123.jpg
That was my wall...and here's some of the action figures...
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/rogue3121/100_2109.jpg
And here's some old ones...
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/rogue3121/100_2124.jpg
That's not all of them though. I have a total of 46 action figures, 2 cells, four posters and some little stuff, like Hero Caps, Lifesavers (I'm a freak I know), A Beat up Bing Bag thing...cards... I have one limited edition cup with the debut of the Phoenix on it and I have a Silver Mint coin of Rogue...and a calender. lol

Nice to know someone out there appreciates marvel the way I do. Though I don't have that many marvel action figures (You don't get them where I live so I have about 19 of 'em) I have a lot of other accessories. I have all 6 the limited edition X3 posters, A Daredevil and Elektra 1, 1 with the entire Marvel Mangaverse cast, 1 with the X-Men fighting off against the Dark Phoenix, 2 of Psylocke by her lonesome (HOT)self, and a few movie posters like Spidey2,3,X2, etc. I also have a dozen other stuff like t-shirts, calenders, cards, busts, PJs and stuff I'd rather not talk about.

i have some of the x-men legend figure. But i really regret buying wolverine loose he has some spots with little missing paint. But I also notice even new onces do. I got the white storm but i may find the clouds on ebay someday. No wouder why psylocke and emma are cheap they dont look so good. I only use them for posing anyway they dont look so bad. Hey anyone knows where i can find a custom jubilee with her tas custom? Right now my jubilee is her generation x figure which i dont like so much. :(

I don't know, the Psylocke's kinda grown on me. I like the figure. My only query was with the face, but I find from certain angles, it doesn't look half as bad. Too bad can't say the same for emma, though the diamond one (the one I have) looks a lot better than the normal 1.

As for jubilee, I dunno but I did see one by Kyle Robinson at his website (www.kylerobinsoncustoms.com). If you're in or around the US, maybe you can get a custom Jubilee commissioned, as I see he is taking them at the moment.

Quote from: ladykiller on April 29, 2008, 08:29PMHey anyone knows where i can find a custom jubilee with her tas custom?
I don't know if you can buy it, but here you can find an example of making one:
http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=73&itemid=10577
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

I really want cyclops tas but it to much money and rogue too.

I'm happy with astonishing Cyclops (though his costume is a bit too navy blue on da fig). Can't find a good enough rogue on ebay, or else I would have gotten 1 myself. Right now, I want iceman.

I had two Rogue's from the X-Treme X-Men versions. The one I got off ebay looked horrible, but the one I found in the store (Wal-Mart), was perfect. The one I'm not liking is the Mystique one. Her hairs too short and she's just not fittin in with all the others.

Agreed. The Mystique figure is horrible. It just doesn't look right. On a side note, If all's well I'll be getting the Shanna figures by the end of summer, so I can replace my Psylocke's head!

btw anyone knows where i can get bases or custom accessories i would really like psylockes psyknives or iceman ice track?

May 14, 2008, 12:09AM #57 Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:12AM by iammingy
You can use extruded polystyrene foam (those that you can cut with a hot wire cutter) for Iceman's tracks. You can make it look more realistic with some paint, especially dry brush.

For Psylocke's psi-blades, you can follow shafcrawler's directions on the 1st page of this thread.

hey thats a nice looking psi-blade i will make this one instead of buying the one i saw on ebay which i really don't like. thanks  iammingy your one of the best person on this forms your amazing.

here a picture of my x-men figures! My favorite juggernaut least favorite scarletwitch