One more "hint" leaked for Iceman

Started by Gevth, August 23, 2009, 03:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Apparently, one of the developers leaked Iceman in her Twitter. I don't know more than what it says on this other thread: http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/11987/

Marvelfan will still be in here saying it's not true and that stupid Spider-Woman thing is in.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

hahahahahahahhaha

Whatever, I don't know why they don't just reveal the last character, jeez, if it's Spider-Woman or Iceman, big deal, not like they're new to the roster -.-

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Why Iceman? Why not a new character?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: Dihan on August 23, 2009, 03:38PM
that stupid Spider-Woman thing is in.

Spider Woman is not stupid, It's a really cool character and although I would like to see her instead of Iceman, I'm pretty sure that he is in...

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Unknown on August 23, 2009, 03:44PM
Why Iceman? Why not a new character?

Because Iceman is the most well known Marvel superhero with ice powers.

Quote from: whiteking on August 23, 2009, 03:47PM
Spider Woman is not stupid, It's a really cool character and although I would like to see her instead of Iceman, I'm pretty sure that he is in...

Wasn't the main reason people don't want Iceman in because he's "not very good"?

Spider-Woman wasn't the most fantastic character. I admit that I'm not the biggest fan of her so I don't know much about her, but what role did she play in the Civil War? From a quick search on the internet I can't find a shred of information about her and the Civil War. I know that Jean Grey, Thor (the real one) and others didn't appear in it but at least they're fan favourites.

Quote from: Dihan on August 23, 2009, 03:59PM
Wasn't the main reason people don't want Iceman in because he's "not very good"?

I don't think that he's "not very good", I think that he could be the most unique character in the game because his ice powers. It just that I don't like him as I like Spider Woman.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

August 23, 2009, 04:41PM #7 Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 05:08PM by marvelfan12345
Quote from: Dihan on August 23, 2009, 03:38PM
Marvelfan will still be in here saying it's not true and that stupid Spider-Woman thing is in.

Thank-you very much for the nice and unessecary comment. Actually now I believe Iceman is in. I like him but that that didn't mean I wanted him playable but he will be better than other characters like Nova. I still have high hopes that Spider-Woman is in and she is not stupid. 

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 23, 2009, 04:41PM
Thank-you very much for the nice and unessecary comment. Actually now I believe Iceman is in. I like him but that that didn't mean I wanted him playable but he will be better than other characters like Nova. I still have high hopes that Spider-Woman is in and she is not stupid.

It's called sarcasm. It's simply an observation of your past actions when other characters have been hinted at or leaked. Like insisting that the leaked "ice beams" were for Iron Man who, might I add, has a lot more important things to include in his available four powers than something that is unique to a cool character.

And when I was going to bed yesterday I was dissapointed, because everyone else got leaked before their time except Iceman, my favourite character.... If I knew I would have asked for a Million Euros...shame :P

Well, I'm the type of "I don't care, until there's proof". A picture or an official reveal will be proof. BTW, I don't really care if Iceman is in or not, I just hope if he is in, than his voice will be the same like in MUA 1. For me, a never-seen-in-any-videogame hero/heroine would be better.

Also remember that Iceman might be DLC.  Just because it's this guy's favorite character move doesn't mean he'll be part of the 24.

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 24, 2009, 06:50AM
Well, I'm the type of "I don't care, until there's proof". A picture or an official reveal will be proof. BTW, I don't really care if Iceman is in or not, I just hope if he is in, than his voice will be the same like in MUA 1. For me, a never-seen-in-any-videogame hero/heroine would be better.

So you'd take someone like the Rawhide Kid, Doorman or Phone Ranger over someone like Cyclops, Hawkeye or Moon Knight? By saying "never been in a game before" you rule out 99% of Marvel's major cast.

I started hoping that no completely new characters get announced once Penance got in. I'd take any character in MUA or the XMLs over him.