How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can. I can see it all. *Twilight Zone music*
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

No.:P

I installed a few more features. Like a buddy list. Changed Karma to Post Value.

O and X-Men avatars ^.^

So, I've been having a pretty crappy year, and when things were starting to look up, I get the "come back to reality" card. You know, I know that everything's gonna be just fine, and better, but I just hate those moments where you have no idea of what you're supposed to do. And you just want to finish every single word with the old fashioned f* word.

Loving the new Post Value thing and the Buddy List :)

I like this whole new karma thingy. Been giving goods ever since :D

Quote from: Gevth on April 29, 2012, 10:58PM
So, I've been having a pretty crappy year, and when things were starting to look up, I get the "come back to reality" card. You know, I know that everything's gonna be just fine, and better, but I just hate those moments where you have no idea of what you're supposed to do. And you just want to finish every single word with the old fashioned f* word.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. sometimes it seems you'll never find a way to make things better. It's a common trait of people with active imaginations, reality always pales in comparison to what's inside our heads.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Wooho, apllauded two times :D, those little things in life just make my day :P

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 30, 2012, 12:48AM
Yep, I know exactly what you mean. sometimes it seems you'll never find a way to make things better. It's a common trait of people with active imaginations, reality always pales in comparison to what's inside our heads.

You sir, chould be a psychiatrist xD, do know what you mean though, sometimes we need a kick back in reality ;)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 30, 2012, 12:48AM

I remember an old quote from Lewis Black on the Daily Show. He says how he hates reality and is always trying to escape it. Then he goes on to talk about a bunch of video games.

I have to admit, in comparison to some other forums I've been on, I really like it here. It's nice and relaxed, and people don't get upset over every little thing.

Quote from: Hman360 on May 03, 2012, 04:49PM
I remember an old quote from Lewis Black on the Daily Show. He says how he hates reality and is always trying to escape it. Then he goes on to talk about a bunch of video games.

I have to admit, in comparison to some other forums I've been on, I really like it here. It's nice and relaxed, and people don't get upset over every little thing.

I was just thinking about these other forums that I check every so often. (Resident Evil Modding Fourm, and Shades of Grey) And on both of those forums people complain all the time and get upset about every little thing and it gets on my nerves alot. Thats why I enjoy this forum because everyone is so nice and happy all the time.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 03, 2012, 04:51PM
I was just thinking about these other forums that I check every so often. (Resident Evil Modding Fourm, and Shades of Grey) And on both of those forums people complain all the time and get upset about every little thing and it gets on my nerves alot. Thats why I enjoy this forum because everyone is so nice and happy all the time.

I know, right? That's why I decided to give back to the Marvel Modding community too, by releasing my own bits and pieces. I also find it awesome that this community has managed to keep a 6-year-old game going and getting better and better.

Wish we could improve overall gameplay though. Graphic wise too but yeah. We are limited.

I always thought, that some people should make remakes instead of new games. I would buy any older GTA, Fable: TLC, Warlords Battlecry 3 with new graphics any day.

Especially seeing how some game series go in a downward spiral right know. For example: I love the Saints Row game series, but the Third game got too carried away, especially with the new standalone downloadable content, that will be released later. And the same goes for Fable 3 as well. I just hope Peter Molyneux will really go back to his roots of being an awesome and creative game designer (Which reminds me: Fable TLC, with new graphics engine and no other changes: They Should Do It)