How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The movie was great, so far my favorite non-X-Men Marvel movie.  I would suggest starting a new Avenger's movie thread for those that want to discuss it, those that haven't seen it and dont want any spoilers can stay out of it and those who have seen it can discuss the movie without fear of spoiling something for someone.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on May 06, 2012, 01:59PM
The movie was great, so far my favorite non-X-Men Marvel movie.  I would suggest starting a new Avenger's movie thread for those that want to discuss it, those that haven't seen it and dont want any spoilers can stay out of it and those who have seen it can discuss the movie without fear of spoiling something for someone.

I just made one.

Well, today became a disappointment. I've decided that days that end with the letter Y are not good days for me.

Umm...If it's a joke, then it's clever. If it's not, then....I don't know what to say

Quote from: Suigetsu on May 07, 2012, 09:42PM
Umm...If it's a joke, then it's clever. If it's not, then....I don't know what to say
Half-joke. It wasn't the best day I've ever had, but I don't really hate all days ending in Y. Just the ones that aren't Friday or Saturday. Or holidays.

Basically you hate every day, which is not a weekend. Like most people in my age in Hungary

I think I gonna watch Avenger movie at friday+i'm so excited going to download SFxT PC once I get home from college & dorm tommorow. The last thing I know that Cap is the 1st & Shellhead is the 2nd, so they were marked as the original Avenger version of Street Fighter's Ryu & Ken Masters.

Rufus: <looking at Iron Man>
Rufus: O[]O, could it be?!
Iron Man: What, wanna autograph?
Rufus: KEN MASTERS!!!
Iron Man: WHAT?! Wait, you got a wrong guy!
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

So... 19 essays, 12 exams, 3 presentations and 1 dissertation... I am now done with university.

Until next year at least when I do a Master's in Early Modern English Literature.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

congrats Dihan!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Just wanted to let ya'll know, I just got a new computer today, will have internet back in a week, so I'll be back soon :) I wont be able to do more modding for MUA as my disc was damaged from all the moving...somehow... But I can still do stuff for XML2 and skins. Can't wait to get back. See ya'll soon.

Quote from: Scabbia on May 09, 2012, 10:05AM
Just wanted to let ya'll know, I just got a new computer today, will have internet back in a week, so I'll be back soon :) I wont be able to do more modding for MUA as my disc was damaged from all the moving...somehow... But I can still do stuff for XML2 and skins. Can't wait to get back. See ya'll soon.

I can't wait for you dear!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Glad to hear you will be back soon! I hope you can figure out how to make stuff for Mua :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Changed my avatar to one of my favorite characters atm, Harley Quinn :D, I just love her character, if you keep in the back of your mind that she was once a psycatrist, now completly messed up, Love it, sooo Looking forward to Harley quinns revenge :D

Good to hear from you Scabs :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

As funny as it sounds, as I read, that you changed your avatar, I looked at it and I didn't see anything :D as if you don't even have one. I so know how this is like, happened to me many times