How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 04, 2012, 09:59PM
Oh I forgot Deadpool lost his powers...I guess that takes away his "umph" (so-to-say). And yeah the more iconic heroes like Wolverine, Batman, etc. will never have to worry about these types of things.

Spidey is iconic though, so at least you've got him. At least until they do some annoying reboot thing to him. And Captain America and Batman have both died for a relatively long time. Spidey died for a few issues too.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 05, 2012, 02:15PM

The new cast for Uncanny Avengers.
I like Scarlet Witch's new costume and Rogues is pretty cool, but why is Havok back in his old costume? I'd think they would push more in the modern direction with these, like how cap's costume is now like his ultimate one (or at least it was on the Quaseda promo art)

Oh and Hyperman, that made me chuckle :D I want a suit like him!

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 05, 2012, 03:02PM
I like Scarlet Witch's new costume and Rogues is pretty cool, but why is Havok back in his old costume? I'd think they would push more in the modern direction with these, like how cap's costume is now like his ultimate one (or at least it was on the Quaseda promo art)

It's hard to judge the costumes without judging the art. Normally I like John Cassaday's work but it looks horrendous here. Rogue's costume is ok but I preferred the version with the cloak. Wanda looks a bit strange wearing a pantsuit with her trademark headdress on top. I hope she changes costumes soon :P As for Havok I suppose his original look is the most iconic (like when they gave Polaris her green Starjammers costume as a homage to her original one). The "eggbeater" seems to be flat which is a difference.

Rogue is looking very... Masculine. Wolverine is being as annoyingly ubiquitous as ever.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 05, 2012, 05:24PM
Rogue is looking very... Masculine.
Yeah, I agree. She's not looking like the Rogue I always knew her as.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 05, 2012, 02:15PM

The new cast for Uncanny Avengers.
Is this an Avengers team? It's kind of....laughable? Why not change Thor and Cap into a mutant and make it a mutant team?

We're expected to have a month's worth of rain over 24 hours today. Beautiful weather.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 06, 2012, 03:20AM
We're expected to have a month's worth of rain over 24 hours today. Beautiful weather.

I had a gigantic freak hailstorm one week ago that knocked out the electricity in my entire neighborhood.

Hi, I just would like to say that since I left the form many great things happened and you guys have done an excellent job!!
I'm dying to test Blaw's joker mod. And I wanna play with some old mods that I miss. Love you guys!!

Quote from: Jean_Grey_Phoenix on July 06, 2012, 12:38PM
Hi, I just would like to say that since I left the form many great things happened and you guys have done an excellent job!!
I'm dying to test Blaw's joker mod. And I wanna play with some old mods that I miss. Love you guys!!

We all miss you very much, and hope you return soon!

Ugh I have been without internet for about a month now, so It feels good to be back on. But now I am leaving for a week vacation, and don't know when I will be able to get on. I miss it here, and I miss everyone on here too :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Dihan on July 05, 2012, 05:24PM
Wolverine is being as annoyingly ubiquitous as ever.
Unfortunately I don't think that will change anytime soon.

Quote from: Jean_Grey_Phoenix on July 06, 2012, 12:38PM
Caught your post this time. It's nice to see you back :)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 06, 2012, 01:16PM
We all miss you very much, and hope you return soon!

Ugh I have been without internet for about a month now, so It feels good to be back on. But now I am leaving for a week vacation, and don't know when I will be able to get on. I miss it here, and I miss everyone on here too :D
In a few days I'm leaving as well for about three weeks. I'll try to keep checking on from time to time.

I feel like I need to contribute to the site somehow, but I don't know how. Isn't there something and creative I could do?